• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

And now I made the atmosphere sad.

"Well, there's a lot of variety to the place where I came from. Many places, ranging from lush forests to deadlands. I was lucky enough to be born in a nation that was pretty developed, so I never really saw the negative things firsthand. Of course, it wasn't all benefits, but...it was home."

A wistful look appears on my face as I think about the past.

"Sort of? There weren't any wars going on between it and other nations while I was around. There were still criminals, but the crime rate wasn't that high in the area I lived in."

"You don't say..."

A world that hasn't plunged into total war. I wonder if this world is like that too.

"So aren't you sad that you were taken away from there?"

Well, that's unfortunate. One last thing before we go, could you give us a decree with your stamp or signature so that we can go to the military outpost without it causing a fuss ?"
Bob Ross asks to Mr. President.
“Very well, I guess we don’t have the luxury of following tradition.”
The President hastily signs a note and puts his seal on it
”Hopefully this will suffice.”

Now that's icky...

Groove.

I activate my power. The secrets of this case reveal themselves to me within this area. The area turns black and white but, of course, no one notices anything unusual. Using it, i search around the area for any information on what towns and cities were affected in particular by the man. Going there should give us a much better chance at investigating what happened.
You don’t see much, but one thing of note you overhear is a man talking about how he wanted his sister to leave her city and stay with him for a while because her area was experiencing an unnatural amount of unrest that you wouldn’t normally see. Luckily it seemed to have died down.

"Someone playing music there huh... Well, that's a bit of nice info. Thank you!" Dy3 says to the people, with a smile, waving at them.

"Thank you President."
Bob Ross says as he takes the note, then turns towards Elizabeth.

"Let's head to that military base now."
He tells her.

Elizabeth nods, she reads over both notes, and then teleports people to the address in question once she has checked it.

Elizabeth shows the note.

"Stand down, we're here with permission from the president to aid in the threat the supervillains pose. I was told there was a powered being in this base. We wish to speak with them."

Elizabeth said, speaking with the charisma of a ruler yet again.

Lucky me. I approach the man respectfully. We are in Japan after all.

"Hello. I'm sorry for being rude, but i couldn't help but notice what was talked about. What city is your sister from?"

Lucky me. I approach the man respectfully. We are in Japan after all.

"Hello. I'm sorry for being rude, but i couldn't help but notice what was talked about. What city is your sister from?"
“I’m sorry, but why are you asking this? You come off as a creep.”

Ann remembered the noise coming from within the ship and decided to take a look, even if it was quiet now.

Asahi nods, as if to confirm the words of Elizabeth on the matter.

I wonder if the other group is making progress.

As the two walked down the hallway they would see Morgen nonchalantly leaning against a wall.

"Yo." Morgen smiles and waves.

"Oh that?" Morgen points in the direction of the room they just wrecked.

"That was the lizard." Technically they weren't lying.

"...Molting." Morgen looks away and clears their throat.

"So, it looks like you two are hitting it off well, huh?"

"Oh, i'm sorry. I'm a foreigner, but while vising Japan i heard news of my mother's city also being in a state of unrest, so i got curious. My apologies."

I bow... come on dude just spill the beans.

Morgen keeps a smug expression. "You're getting along. Making friends and all that. I mean I personally think you two would make a cute couple- but that's just me."

"Ow! That's rough. Come on, not even a 'maybe' after you've gotten to know each other?" Morgen smiles tauntingly, moving closer.

"I mean, what are you so afraid of?"

Shit... wait, i remember hearing it on the news that Osaka got hit with a new wave of protests semi-recently. If the world is the same-

"Osaka."

Elizabeth shows the note.

"Stand down, we're here with permission from the president to aid in the threat the supervillains pose. I was told there was a powered being in this base. We wish to speak with them."

Elizabeth said, speaking with the charisma of a ruler yet again.
The soldiers are compelled to respond
”Yes ma’am. They’re in their room in the base. They’ve refused to come out of there in a while.”

Back