• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

Once again, i sigh. Putting my fingers in my eyes is not enough to hide the painful reality in front of me.

"I swear to god, kids these days..."

I thought i was indecent! Guess not. Point for normality again. I look at Charmagne and smile.

"Sure thing, Watson."

Maybe things aren't so bad after all.

"A-anyway, we should get going, I'll take you to your locations and stuff, I'll teleport my group back over to yours once we find stuff out, does that work?"

"I guess I should search! It'll probs be fun and also so I don't run risks... I got harmed by a bullet... so I am not very strong." Dy3 says.

Either they're more dedicated than I thought, or they're serious. In any case.

"I'll go with my sister's group due to being impervious to normal weaponry as she mentioned."

"You're right. Me and Charmagne are ready. Probably."

You can never be fully ready for something, specially not if it's something as stupid as a supervillain hunt. But, i'll have to make do.

I sneak close to Liz before leaving and whisper quiet nothings.

"Hey, take care of yourself and Asahi. Morgan is pretty dangerous."

I quickly turn to the flesh mass.

"Pleasure working with you."

"Wait, there's something we need to do first. I mean, Morgan is fine, and i'm too, but Char is just... i mean, look at her. People are gonna immediatly associate her with the villains. We need some sort of disguise for her. Although, a hoodie for me would also be good, since i'm pretty sure my face was seen."

I look strangely at Aiden.

"Do you have clothes lying around?"

"Ah... Perfect!" Aiden takes it, fumbling with it for a bit. "Hold on, I can figure this out. And, uh... I don't think I have clothes in here. Not men's clothing anyway... I swear, whoever owned this ship before me must have had dozens of wives..."

"Do you want me to mask my appearance to blend in with the other humans?" Charmagne asked, tilting her head slightly.

@Paul_Frank
Since they are going in the same team, Bob decides to try have a chat with Asahi while they wait for Elizabeht to bring the others to heir location first.

"So Asahi, since this is going to be pretty important for the mission, how good are you and your sister at diplomacy ?"
Ross would ask him.

The space scout shows a huge smile.

"I can absolutely do it!" She exclaimed.

"Charvell! Camouflage process start!" She ordered.

The AI began looking for human appearances and eventually began the process of camouflage, transforming Charmagne's appearance into a more human one.

@Overlord775

"I'd say we're pretty good, probably. We've been able to accomplish decently big things non violently, through planning, talking, subversion, etc, before." Asahi says

"What about you?"

“I’m afraid I have no human disguises. I prefer being more...natural.”

The small gecko immediately went to the fridge.

@Paul_Frank

"While it's not exactly my strong point, i did menage to talk my way out of trouble more than a few times back on my home world, so i'd say i'm decent at it."
He replies, as he then asks another question.

"Another thing, in the hypotetical case the governament was replaced by one or more of the supervillains or something similar, how good are you two at fighting ?"

Elizabeth then teleports everyone to their needed locations, as she appears near where the US president is.

"Hello, sorry to startle you, but we need to speak with you."

[Yeah that was the town queller]

Team Japan drops onto a alleyway in Tokyo. Thankfully, no one is nearby, but our appearence is obviously foreigner, so we'll definetly get looks. Hopefully it'll stop at looks, since i don't want anyone identifying me and everyone else here.

I simply leave the alley and join a crowd. Weirdly enough, it seems i can perfectly understand everyone.

After seeing the others leave Tyrant decided he wasn’t gonna stay on the ship either but he had his own plan.

Turning to the remaining people on the ship.

“This is gonna sound weird but I need one of you to start beating me up.”

Elizabeth then teleports everyone to their needed locations, as she appears near where the US president is.

"Hello, sorry to startle you, but we need to speak with you."
You find the president, a rotund man with slicked back hair, sitting at his office, with Secret Service members around him, who quickly pull out their guns, before the president speaks

”Who are you? What’s going on here?”

"We're people that were summoned into this world by a certain force, just today. We've been told some supervillains have been plaguing this world for a time, and we wish to know more about them, so that we may stop them from what they're doing."

Elizabeth noted, not reacting to the drawing of weapons.

"You can see we have powers, and if we were hostile we would have attacked, but we haven't."

The four secret service agents fire their pistols at the group upon the word powers being mentioned

Asahi sighs as he sees things go poorly immediately, and the bullets just avoid him.

"Can you guys just calm down for a moment. We just wanted to talk, why else would we present ourselves to you, and then admit who we were without even moving to perform a hostile action?"

Back