• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Bleach DC or Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Bleach characters above City Level?

(Sorry if someone has already make this, i don't know if they had.)

None one in Bleach has shown a feat above City Level+, even the Elite Quincy's that had only destroy a small floating city or part of it.

Can someone clarify this for me?

small country level meteor feat, followed by a pretty high island level distruction feat (which was partially blocked prematurely), followed by a continent level feat for a god tier, followed by an at least small continent feat for the strongest top tier...Bleach is a pretty consistent 6-B/6-A verse....

Ichigo's Dual Zangetsu Getsuga Tenshou- Destroying a Wall is not Island Level

Aizen's theoretical destruction of the Soul King's Palace-

This is at least Town Level at most (sereitei size)

Yhwach elevates the Vandenreich-

Also the size of Sereitei-Town Level Gremmy's meteorite-

The meteorite is smaller than the sereitei, is also an ability. Physically non Bleach character should be above Town Level at the most. Since the Sereitei is a Town.

HokageMangaVox said:
Ichigo's Dual Zangetsu Getsuga Tenshou- Destroying a Wall is not Island Level

Aizen's theoretical destruction of the Soul King's Palace-

This is at least Town Level at most (sereitei size)

Yhwach elevates the Vandenreich-

Also the size of Sereitei-Town Level Gremmy's meteorite-

The meteorite is smaller than the sereitei, is also an ability. Physically non Bleach character should be above Town Level at the most. Since the Sereitei is a Town.
I've never seen downplay like this.....

@HokageManga: Do you not like Bleach or something? Cause you really seem like you wanna downplay the crap out of this verse going by your questions and answers.

you now that your argumants are baseless...we have calculated all those feats, we have calculated the seireitei's size using pixel scaling and got a value bigger then any town, its actually quite close to a country...

but now that i've understood that didn't even bother to open the links that were kindly provided to you in the comment above, i have elected to ignore your claims and lock this thread.

Is not downplay, I'm just asking. Because in the manga for my understanding, none Bleach character has ever blown up a island or a continent at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back