• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

regarding gaia and tartarus!

can somebody explain this to me how tartarus came to existence? was is gaia who created him?

he is seemingly even more powerfull than cronus and typhone

He is stronger than both Cronus and Typhon. To how he came to be I don't think it was ever stated so it is assumed he was around the same time as Gaia or a little before/after. He is basically an endless nothingness so he doesn't exactly 'exist' and is deepest type of Hell in the SS verse but maybe Chronos, Chaos maybe even Gaia were the ones to birth Tartarus. I could be wrong so wait on someone like Matthew to give a better/clearer answer.

Gaia and Tartarus are about the same age, as far as deities go.

Just like with traditional Greek Mythology, they are among the oldest existing Primordial Gods.

Just like Gaia represents Earth and Life itself, Tartarus is the Underworld and Death.

Most other Primordial came from Gaia or Gaia's children, but both Gaia and Tartarus have no know "Parents" (Well, perhaps Chronos and Ananke, if she is ever introduced).

Chronos was supposedly the first and ever-existing but... eh, not much is known. For all we known, God or Chaos could have been the first.

Nahhhhh, Omnipotent Judeo-Christian God will not be the creator since Chaos would be the likely Creator not him.

I think that there should be a Saint Seiya manga where the past Gold Saints actually fight against the Seven deadly princes of Hell. That would be awsome to see Satan in battle as well.

I also believe that it would be cool as well to see those myths battle especially with the Seven Princes of Hell. If anything they should be fighting against the 17th century Gold Saints, that would be quiete awsome to see how they fight and how terrifying they are.

Hey, Victor2. I think you should do a fanfiction of what I just said above. Thats just a request you dont have to take it if you dont want to.

Back