• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Notorious B.I.G.

I always thought Noto disappeared and then using the grudge of Carne from his body, reforms again when Giorno touched Carne.

It could simply be that Notorious B.I.G. has the ability to remain alive after the suer's death, jot necessarily regenerating from it. And it's not the only stand to have this ability.

First of all, the main reason why B.I.G.'s Mid-Godly Regen was debunked was because stands don't get erased when their user dies. Case in point Yoshikage Kira after his death still was able to summon KQ in the dead girl's alley. Stands are the Spiritual Energy of the User and they embody their willpower. Hence when a user dies, the stand disappears but not as in "Erased from Existence" but rather "Cease to Function". Case in point was Diavolo when GER Nullified his Will, KC disappeared.

Secondly, It was stated in the Character sheet that B.I.G. activated when Carne got killed and the Grudge activated it. Honestly don't see how that's type 8 or Low-Godly because Stands need the Souls of the User to survive and even if Carne was dead, his soul was still fine.

High-Mid was based on B.I.G. regenerating from small tiny pieces. And the scans you posted are just Mista shooting and killing Carne. There was no B.I.G. in those scans.

That's not even "The" old, mistranslated scans JoJo had back in 2010/2011. Those were Translations from Chinese versions which are Outdated and not even remotely accurate. The new ones are the ones I posted which are the current ones available in all manga sites like ********, *********, ***********.

And here's the scan from the first link

Screenshot 20180906-205804

Back