• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the Supreme Kai of Time.

There's something I've noticed quite a while ago about the profile for Chronoa that you guys have put up. You gave her a galaxy level statistic for fighting Time Breaker Bardock and shattering his mask. I believe the feat in question comes from the DBH God Mission 3 opening sequence. If that is the case, then I want to clarify that it wasn't Chronoa who broke his mask, but the Supreme Kai Hero. Here:

Rthdsfgsdg

By all means now, please do correct me if I'm wrong and have the completely wrong feat in mind. Wouldn't it be better to change this and give her an Unknow statistic instead? She doesn't really have any feats to my knowledge, and has never participated in any known battles except that one fight against Demigra and his lackeys 75 million years ago. If this has been brought up and refuted once before, then you have my sincere apologies, for I did not know. I would like some input on this.

I think the page should be deleted, since she is technically not a fighter and she is featless.

The thing is, after becoming more powerful during his imprisonment, she supposedly isn't able to defeat him in direct combat anymore. But to what extent he is stronger than her is unknown. And we have no idea how powerful he was 75 million years ago.

That is true, but iirc she did counter Demigra's possession when he tried to turn the Time Patroller into a puppet instead of actually battling him

Yeah, she can cancel out his magic. But sadly, that doesn't give any clarification on her raw power. It's a real enigma, lol.

Well, she is powerful enough to cancel out his magic (and Magic completely ignores Ki iirc) meaning she might be powerful enough to actually battle magic with just ki, albeit barely

Code:
Just scale her to her cooking, which was able to completely stomp Xeno Trunks and the Time Patroller (Jk)

Back