• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn True-Godly Changes Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
YuriAkuto said:
Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers Regenerationn may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.
Srry for bringing it again, but what do you think of this?
Yeah, the topic is not for this thread but for this question and answer thread. I will say unless the erasure follows what is the describe in the High-Godly Regenerationn text, I don't see the possiblity of High-Godly:

• High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information Destruction
IF you need more inputs, I will glady in the question and answer thread when I can.

Didn't saw that there was a question and answer thread for this, my bad. (The erasure correspond to the description of High-Godly btw).

On the thread's topic, about the Cthulhu Mythos, those with True-Godly Regenerationn should get it change to Low-Godly as explained above since it is the others Regenerationn feat which the God tiers of verse should scaled to.

On Dark Tower's topic, the god tiers in the verse such as Maturi, Ga and Pennywise (Canon) would get High-Godly Regenerationn from narrative/plots as explained by Zensum, Xulrev, and Aeyu, who explained they would have narrative Regenerationn on discord.

Elizhaa said:
On Dark Tower's topic, the god tiers in the verse such as Maturi, Ga and Pennywise (Canon) would get High-Godly Regenerationn from narrative/plots as explained by Zensum, Xulrev, and Aeyu, who explained they would have narrative Regenerationn on discord.
Antvasima accepted their High-Godly Regenerationn from their input as valid. All the changes to profiles were made. If there nothing left to discuss, I guess the thread is over.
Edit: Other characters that would be affected were accepted here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back