• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

"Life HATES ME! HATES, I TELL YA!" He started running in circles, his head bobbing backwards, laughing like a maniac.

The Archdemon said:
"What the Hell is going on here?"

I said while I created a chair to chill on.
"A lot. I'm flipping out because life hates me, Kid Turbo over there doesn't remember this place and some person fell from the sky! Perfectly normal!" He said.

"We all may be. Though, we all know the a-hole who's most nuts." He pointed to himself. Yes. He called himself that.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
While messing with Nuclear Fussion, i make a mini star (but a big mini star) inside the base.

"Woah. Cool."
"How did you-" He was shocked. How did he do that?

"Oh....that makes sense." He said. "Guess I'm not the only one who can do odd things. I mean, I can turn into a giant lizard thing just fine."

"It's unknown how, though. How do I do that? Or this?" Without aiming, he shot a blue laser out his mouth. It shot upwards, trying hard not to hit.

I continue calmly practicing my swordsmanship. A single hair is blown over towards me, and I cleanly bisect it along its length, splitting it into two perfect halves just as long as the original.

"I can turn into a lizard too. But I've got wings."

I said, laughing.

"Actually, I can turn into a plenty of things. True Shapeshifter you know."

Looking at the just created star, I got hungry, and then ate it before it got inside the portal.

"Stars taste like fish"

"So you can. And? Can you turn into a lizard with a gigantic radiated core that may or may not be causing me pain every f**king step I take? Holy crap, that's a loss of benefits." He said, scared he may die.

"Can you eat stars like if they were dinner?"

Speaking of which, eating the star caused me more hungry.

"Have any of you guys got chips?"

"I'm pretty sure I can. I could probably eat the entire system if I wanted to! Also, I got nothing but myself, and trust me..." He said, looking around a bit scared.

"Wait... Aren't you the boy I gave a necklace so as to keep you madness at bay?"

I suppose the sentence was a bit of a mess but he must have understood.

I see a blond man in the distance. He looks to be in a trip. [It's Griffin]

I get closer to him, wanting to take a look.

"Oh, yes it will be! Considering I drive a certain truck a lot!" He hit his truck with his shoulder before it somehow gained sentience and hit him hard, tipping him over. "OH, YOU WANNA FIGHT, MOTHERTRUCKER!?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I see a blond man in the distance. He looks to be in a trip. [It's Griffin]

I get closer to him, wanting to take a look.
I try to speak with him.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Wanna know what's going on? Apparently some sort of spirit took over my truck and now it's being an a-hole."

"AND WHO WAS THE JERK WHO HIT ME?" The vehicle somehow spoke.

"Oh, was it me? I'm sorry, just busy being angry over the mutt who ran over my NECKLACE!"

"YOU DROVE OVER IT WITH ME, IDIOT."

"Oh, boo-hoo. Why don't you cry to your parents?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THEM."

"That's because YOU NEVER HAD THE-"

The truck proceeded to run over his foot, causing pain all over.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
He doesn't seem much for talk.

I go to the middle of the room and say. "Hey, anyone up for some spar?"
"No thanks-OW!" He shouted, his foot still in pain.

I guess no one wants it.

I go take a look around. Seems like there is a portal to a minecraft world.

I enter it and start to destroy everything.

i follow the man trough the portal and see him causing destruction.

I slap him with my huge dragon hands

"Stop destroying things !"

I shout at him

"YOU KICKED ME." The truck somehow spoke again.

"OH, YEAH!?" The clown tossed it across the room. He was mad.

Back