• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars (Filler Arc)

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I guess no one wants it.
I go take a look around. Seems like there is a portal to a minecraft world.

I enter it and start to destroy everything.
In the blink of an eye, the moment you start breaking things, a sword appears by your neck, and you hear a voice from right behind you.

"We worked hard to save this world. Don't think we'll just let you break it."

"Alright, I think I'm good now." He said, before realizing someone may have been still there. His face suddenly got a bit nervous.

Christian Higdon said:
"Alright, I think I'm good now." He said, before realizing Jake was still there. His face suddenly got a bit nervous.
[No, i'm in the Minecraft world and i'm slapping Azencard]

"Awww, fineeeeee." I teleport away from the sword on my neck and dragon boy.

"Looks like even after death, i am still stuck by rules." I open a portal to another universe and enter it.

The truck then rammed him so hard, he was knocked into the portal, almost flung in.

"That's the exact meaning of "ponáo", am I right, ladies and gentlemen?" He said.

Not knowing where you're going, you proceed to teleport into a world consumed by darkness and are immediately overtake

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Awww, fineeeeee." I teleport away from the sword on my neck and dragon boy.
"Looks like even after death, i am still stuck by rules." I open a portal to another universe and enter it.
Before you can do that i teleport in front of you

"omae wa mou shindeiru"

"Hey! Can anybody help me? I can't even feel my legs....or anything but my arms and head." He said, trying to move.

Precog telling me of that in advance, i open a portal to stop the bacon. I make a few tons of meat appear over Jake.

"Jesus, guys." He started to heal his injuries. "That stupid truck."

[I think that one insult went a bit too far.]

"Could you two stop messing around? God! Why was I even put in here? For the entertainment of losing my sanity?" He wondered.

• Infernal Catharsis Intensifies
Terraria Calamity Mod Music - Infernal Catharsis (Rebirth) - Remade Theme of Jungle Dragon, Yharon-1
Terraria Calamity Mod Music - "Infernal Catharsis (Rebirth)" - Remade Theme of Jungle Dragon, Yharon-1

"Does anybody know I exist?" He asked, a bit scared of being forgotten.

[Abuse his fear of abandonment all you want.]

"Well, my name is..." Should i keep my old name? If i died, do i get to keep it? Also, Azencard is kinda of a shit name. My parents must have hated me.

"...Zero. Name's Zero."

Back