• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

Edwellken said:
Yeah, I get that part. But if you, as a character have the ability to regenerate souls, independent of the one detached, shouldn't you be able to reattach it to yourself automatically?
No? In that case it be a separate soul, unless the soul explicitly has shown they can regenerate souls attached to them.

Hl3 or bust said:
reasonable

but Composite Godzilla stalemated 682 (like Akron iirc) and he was allowed
Speaking of, shouldn't we all by dying from passive radiation emissions right about now

Edwellken said:
Hl3 or bust said:
reasonable

but Composite Godzilla stalemated 682 (like Akron iirc) and he was allowed
Speaking of, shouldn't we all by dying from passive radiation emissions right about now
Don't bring logic into this or i'll make a sock and join with Nihilus and The Lich as souls ovo

Alright

Correct me if I'm wrong

But If I had a Xyz monster soul, couldn't I detach a ghost warrior as a material since it's a soul attached to me? And if it was sent to the afterlife it would just go back to me since I'm it's afterlife? Effectively giving me infinite materials?

Monarch Laciel said:
I think Akron might be slightly busted with his passives
i'm honestly not sure if they're passive or not, since he first used them and continued to use them after gettting woken up via being stabbed by Matt, so it makes sense as a reaction

ExodusNexus said:
Alright
Correct me if I'm wrong

But If I had a Xyz monster soul, couldn't I detach a ghost warrior as a material since it's a soul attached to me? And if it was sent to the afterlife it would just go back to me since I'm it's afterlife? Effectively giving me infinite materials?
What a busted combo

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
I think Akron might be slightly busted with his passives
i'm honestly not sure if they're passive or not, since he first used them and continued to use them after getting woken up via being stabbed by Matt, so it makes sense as a Reaction

Back