• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

You underestimate Hermit Purple
You underestimate Death 13

I forget the name of that weird baby thing Joseph fought in Part 3. But that. You underestimate that.

Edwellken said:
You underestimate Hermit Purple
You underestimate Death 13 I forget the name of that weird baby thing Joseph fought in Part 3. But that. You underestimate that.
iirc, thats what i'm talking about

@Monarch, what was your stance on Mid-Godly again?

i thought it was a case-by-case thing, but someone mentioned you saying that Homestuck mid-godly was usable, despite it being way above baseline mid-godly

I don't know what you mean by "way above baseline", but it can be negated by a death that is heroic or just.

And seeing as you all are on a heroic quest to save the multiverse...

And if they do something bad like betray everyone, well then their death would sounds pretty just to me

well, Homestuck mid-godly is kinda dependent on a shitton of things iirc, so it's harder to deal with than baseline mid-godly (dying via concept destruction)

Anyway ill announce this now, it looks like the Higher Dimensions will cease to exist and anything(Powers, Abilities, etc...) Higher D will be brought down to a 3D level.

Okay, well, flub it all, I'm intrigued at this. I've had some experience with RPs, and it'd be a good chance for me to find out how this particular subject got 10 sequels. So, I'll go ahead and make a profile here, and see how that goes. I'm not sure why it says to do three characters when a lot of people here have four or above, but I'll do three just to be safe. (The extra characters are probably some kind of a reward, anyway...) So, here's the profile:

Name: Hiro Takada

Theme: Your "Basic" Protagonist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxTeqk5IM1Y

Sex: Male

Personality: Someone who is used to being shunned after events from his childhood, Hiro is a rather reclusive character, and doesn't open up to others easily, developing a bit of an inferiority complex. However, his reclusiveness allowed him to focus on his studies, causing him to be a fairly intelligent individual. And if someone can break through to him, they'll find a loyal friend who is willing to help his friends however he can, perhaps even pushing past his own limitations to do so..

Appearance: The most notable thing about Hiro's appearance is his hair, which is dyed a bright red. However, for some reason that Hiro can't explain, streaks of his naturally blonde hair refuse to stay dyed, giving his slicked back red hair a series of light yellow lines running through it. His face is narrow, but quite beautifully sculpted, with soft blue eyes, a slightly pointy nose and rather full lips. His build is lean, but fit, due to a handy excercise regimen that Hiro holds himself to fulfill daily. On normal days, he wears a long-sleeved black button up shirt and matching black pants, and for color, he wears a rose-colored vest over his black shirt and faded green sneakers. He also wears a pair of black, thick rimmed glasses, though this is usually supplimentary for him.

Past Lives/Souls: Ikki Kurogane (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry), Avatar (Sonic the Hedgehog), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles) (Monado II)

Wishlist: Mega Man (Star Force), Keldeo (Pokemo), Link (Wind Waker) (The Legend of Zelda), Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)

I mean alot of people have disappeared/dont play anymore the only issue is that you just missed the introduction so youll have to wait some(if your excepted).

Also your a bit(extremely) under powered.

Oh, neato. Can I be notified when an something opens up? I mean, I put a lot of thought into that character.

Hate to have it all go to waste. DX

Edit: Underpowered, yes. I suppose so. I just didn't want my choices for the past lives to be just filling a quota. I really thought about those characters, and I really liked them.

Back