• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Aight, heres the version taking more shit into account:
Name: Johannes Damiel

Theme: Former spree killer

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: Outwardly caring and loving, only descending onto a bloodlust when under intense stress

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this.

Past Lives/Souls: Gowther (With emotions), Trajann Valoris (High 5-A), Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Legion Empowerment)

Wishlist: Yvraine (sans 1-A death hax/Cronesword), Gilgamesh (Original Power), Culexus Assassin, Eleonore Von Wittenburg (Unrestricted), Kharne (4-B), Astaroth (Paradise Lost) (if she isn't banned at least), Helga (Wilhelm's sister)
just reposting this because theres like 100 posts berween it and the newest post that isn't this one

No Yvraine.

Being a Culexus would either nulllify all your other powers, or kill all your other souls, and do the same to everyone around you except the darkness

crap

ok, so instead of Yvraine, can i pick 4-B Kaldor Draigo and yound Eldrad instead of Culexus?

tbf, the Culexus would be pretty OP, even on it's ow

Hl3 or bust said:
Standuser081 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Unless Musou Tensei EE's my soul, I'm good
I just realized, I have Soul Destruction with Whitesnake Ultimate.
you're way slower than me tho, so i can blitz you easily
and I HAVE soul tomscrewery (ssuming kriemheld gretchen gets approved) per kriemheld so I can screw with ALL of YALL, besides even if Kamina gets destroyed I can just channel Spiral per ONCE A SPIRAL ALWAYS A SPIRAL, I mean since Im a coward it would be weakaf, but my desire to NOT DIE would supersede that so....

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Standuser081 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
and I HAVE soul tomscrewery (ssuming kriemheld gretchen gets approved) per kriemheld so I can screw with ALL of YALL, besides even if Kamina gets destroyed I can just channel Spiral per ONCE A SPIRAL ALWAYS A SPIRAL, I mean since Im a coward it would be weakaf, but my desire to NOT DIE would supersede that so....
Oh, boi. Well, you'd be dealing with a dirty soul when it comes to my character.

Hl3 or bust said:

• cough* Time stop *cough*

Back