• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

If we run out of things to pass the time, why not have a character tournament or something.

Non-canon, so we can kill each other

Yobobojojo said:
If we run out of things to pass the time, why not have a character tournament or something.
Non-canon, so we can kill each other
I'll pass. I'd rather not hurt my comrades, and if so, i'd go a bit overboard, canon or not.

Hl3 or bust said:
Aight, heres the version taking more shit into account:
Name: Johannes Damiel

Theme: Former spree killer

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: Outwardly caring and loving, only descending onto a bloodlust when under intense stress

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this.

Past Lives/Souls: Gowther (With emotions), Trajann Valoris (High 5-A), Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Legion Empowerment)

Wishlist: Yvraine (sans 1-A death hax/Cronesword), Gilgamesh (Original Power), Culexus Assassin, Eleonore Von Wittenburg (Unrestricted), Kharne (4-B), Astaroth (Paradise Lost) (if she isn't banned at least), Helga (Wilhelm's sister)
just reposting this because theres like 100 posts berween it and the newest post that isn't this one

Also, i know it's a bit late but Tiamat's concept manip is just defensive and makes her resistent "to any special attack or legend created in proper history," but it's still probably broken as hell

she also lacks the concept of death, but thats probably not going to be super useful here since it can still be forced on her and has been by other nasuverse characters

Standuser081 said:
Huh, also, isn't BtD a bit broken? I mean, I could just reset time anytime I want.
even if you're way above 8-B in durability, and 8-B bomb going off in your eye will still probably **** you up pretty bad through shit like the explosion itself, the shrapnel getting stuck inside your eye, having most of the fluids in your head getting instantly vaporized and the sounds being so close to your brain and eyes

And I have Mid-High regen. Also, even if I die, D4CU will come into play. And also, there will be no shrapnel in BtD. It's not like I'm blowing up a building.

the leftover bits from the bomb itself, which are most likely very small but it's still superheated jagged metal in your eye

It's actually not a bomb per se. Killer Queen just makes explosions. It has never been shown in the manga or anime that there are shrapnel in Killer Queen's explosions. Also, Mid-High regen.

>no bomb

shit

i have low-godly tho

EDIT: wait, iirc, KQ turns things into bombs via some kind of pseudo-transmuation, which should mkae BtD turn your eye into a bomb, although it may not be completely destroyed

Not only my eye will be a bomb, my entire body will be a bomb. And I regen from the explosion. Also, if that doesn't work, then I'll just use BtD on somebody else.

I just realized that it doesn't even matter whether I survive the explosion or not because time will rewinded and I'll come back alive anyway.

Back