• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Reality Rejection beats both of that, just reject the reality lol...
i could've sworn Torlikoff taught you what NLF was.

basically any high-end Psyker can kill everything from Getter and probably most spiral users, sans the higher-D ones until greater demons take notice and procede to murder-rape them out of existence

Hl3 or bust said:
Reality Rejection beats both of that, just reject the reality lol...
i could've sworn Torlikoff taught you what NLF was.
basically any high-end Psyker can kill everything from Getter and probably most spiral users, sans the higher-D ones until greater demons take notice and procede to murder-rape them out of existence
just Orihime/Philemon stack and proceed to essentially exist outside reality (or most of it) whilst rejecting it even though you dont RESIDE in most of it..

>wins via existing outside of reality

ok then, Culexus assassin proceds to send them to super un-reality

seriously, spiral isn't that powerful, at best it's 10-11 dimensionsal, and most Psykers can significantly affect the infinite dimensional warp

>Spiral can reject reality

i can tell you here and now that this is a "Jiren transcending time" situation. where it was just fancy wording for resistence to time/reality manip

>Sees my post

>Fails to realize that I'm essentially the Lionel Suggs of Getterlagann, and will wank it harder than a pubescent boy sans lube until my end days

>Sees my post
>Fails to realize that I'm essentially the Lionel Suggs of Getterlagann, and will wank it harder than a pubescent boy sans lube until my end days
a joke so funny i forgot to laugh

seriously, that just isn't funny and is just annoying to people who've dealt with people who genuinely believe that

>2008 memes

LuL what a scrub. To be fair you need to have high IQ to understand the complex memes of 2018. The punchline is subtle, and it fits the nihilistic characteristics of the 21th century. It follows the cultural movement called Postmodernism, a movement of cynicism that molded the humor today. The frail mind of the 2000s can't comprehend the brilliant jokes of the millennials humor.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
>2008 memes
LuL what a scrub. To be fair you need to have high IQ to understand the complex memes of 2018. The punchline is subtle, and it fits the nihilistic characteristics of the 21th century. It follows the cultural movement called Postmodernism, a movement of cynicism that molded the humor today. The frail mind of the 2000s can't comprehend the brilliant jokes of the millennials humor. </div>
The 2018 memes are fairly bad and not as good as the old ones are. Most of them are nonsensical and bad, but i like a few. It's just the nostalgia that gives me good vibes.

Back