• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

SwathingDegenera777 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Name: Jordan Smith
Theme: (Don't know what this means so Imma ignore it, but if "Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist of whom is actually a Coward" is a theme, that's their's in terms of boiling them down to a platonic ideal.)

Theme Song: POD (Tenacious D)

Sex: Male (FTM)

Personality: Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist that is actually a solipsist Coward whom fetishizes Muscular Men and Women, and exudes forth immense rage when one disses those poor.

Appearance: 5"6', White, Bears an emaciated stomach yet somewhat chubby lovehandles

Past Lives/Souls:
(Kamina, [SOMEONE WITH ANTISOUL MANIP ABILITIES, I DONT CARE JUST LITERALLY ANYTHING WITH ANTISOUL MANIP WILL DO PLEASE] , Koichi, Usopp)

Wishlist: (Ryoma Nagare, Rose Quartz, Steven Universe)
Yeah @Monarch ditto, again sorry if this so happens to bother you, also any tips for Souls good for anti soul manip? I put Philemon but Im unsure...

Also, for those wondering, i mentioned the cronesword since I'm fairly certain that's where the bullshit death hax cones from

Also, unless Gil was already a soul, wouldnt that just write itself more or less

Name: Jordan Smith

Theme: (Don't know what this means so Imma ignore it, but if "Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist of whom is actually a Coward" is a theme, that's their's in terms of boiling them down to a platonic ideal.)

Theme Song: POD (Tenacious D)

Sex: Male (FTM)

Personality:Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist that is actually a solipsist Coward whom fetishizes Muscular Men and Women, and exudes forth immense rage when one disses those poor.

Appearance: 5"6', White, Bears an emaciated stomach yet somewhat chubby lovehandles

Past Lives/Souls: (Kamina, Usopp, Koichi, Kriemhild Gretchen,)

>Kamina and Usopp

Ohmygodthatissoperfect!

Anyways, does Gretchen have passive 2A soul/mind hax that can't be shut off? If so, that might not work, since everyone but Griffin dies the moment you show up (unless they've got Protection going)

Dark zones and all enemies within have at least high 2A soul manip, but every time we go to a dark zone we're granted high 2A soul manip resistance, unless we pull an Andy and run in unprotected.

It's kinda like an extension of the big bad. It's the main area where enemies show up, it amps their powers, has passive soul corruption, and weakens our guardians. Our main goal is to kill the strong enemies within, purify dark zones, and locate fragments of the Emissary within them.

Blahblah9755 said:
It's kinda like an extension of the big bad. It's the main area where enemies show up, it amps their powers, has passive soul corruption, and weakens our guardians. Our main goal is to kill the strong enemies within, purify dark zones, and locate fragments of the Emissary within them.
How many Fragments are there and how many do we need?

@Monarch my character post is gonna get updated a nit when i get home fron school, so just hang on (except for in relation to my Yvraine question way above)

Aight, heres the version taking more shit into account:

Name: Johannes Damiel

Theme: Former spree killer

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: Outwardly caring and loving, only descending onto a bloodlust when under intense stress

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this.

Past Lives/Souls: Gowther (With emotions), Trajann Valoris (High 5-A), Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Legion Empowerment)

Wishlist: Yvraine (sans 1-A death hax/Cronesword), Gilgamesh (Original Power) or Kaldor Draigo (4-B) (they have the same priority to me), Eleonore Von Wittenburg (Unrestricted), Kharne (4-B), Astaroth (Paradise Lost) (if she isn't banned at least), Helga (Wilhelm's sister)

Also, although i imagine these are starting to get genuinely annoying and this is probably a stupid question, but would an non-transcendent Aza-gorod shard be too haxed to be used?

Hl3 or bust said:
Also, although i imagine these are starting to get genuinely annoying and this is probably a stupid question, but would an non-transcendent Aza-gorod shard be too haxed to be used?
Aza'gorod has casuality manipulation, so he's banned.

that's a single shard of his i was talking about, but that still has it in the form of Time Arrow, which is actually pretty limited compared to what you might think since, at best, it fires in a straight line and takes a moment to start fully working, but i guess that makes sense

Aza'gorod has casuality manipulation, so he's banned.

Causality manip is up there with Probability and Time manip, and reality warping. It's probably case by case. I dunno how good his is though.

well that may be an issue since Trajann has prob. manip, but it's limited to just around him and is a last-second redirecttion type thing, which can probably be overwhelmed with high enough speed

Back