• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

>Me sees Yobo talking about a golden spear

>Clicks on link, sees its ninjago... oh thank god

Also if we fight Reinhard would he just make me and Hl3 fight for him?

How did you know it was Golden then?

I got yours and Christians comments meshed up as I saw golden(golden freddy) and spear

Yobobojojo said:
Also, can we have joke characters for if they aren't Memes, like one of the serious jBW pages?
Most likely not.

Also if we fight Reinhard would he just make me and Hl3 fight for him?

Yeah, now on that scale thing earlier (1-10), i'd be a 2 to 3, but maybe nearing a "RIP-N-TEAR" version of 10 if you mention things that trigger him or break his heart.

We have catchprases now! I already have one!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CHRISTIAN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!"

-That annoying announcer guy.

That thing has pretty basic abilities and simple scaling, also though I don't think I was the one who approved it I didn't realize it was from a mod. lol

Well its up to Monarch as I dont know if its aloud I just said most likely not to br safe, it was said at some point that you can have something that doesnt have a profile here.

Blahblah9755 said:
That thing has pretty basic abilities and simple scaling, also though I don't think I was the one who approved it I didn't realize it was from a mod. lol
Its either 5-C or low 2-C due to be stronger than the destroyer of gods, so 50/50 chance of nor actually being usable

Back