• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

Yobobojojo said:
Anyway, like I said, you'd be surprised what you can do without going all Masadahammer with your picks
tbf, i wouldn't. i know that both verses have 1-A hax EVERYWHERE, and masada is even worse since even Ynnead insto that far above baseline 1-A, but every Hadou/Gadou god is FAR above that, but by how much isn't known

I'm up for this, it may be hard to juggle two RPs, but I'm out of school indefintely per being a hazard towards mental wellbeing, so I've got all the time in the world essentially sans having to teach martial arts to ungrateful degenerate children.

Can I register? If so do one of y'all mind pointing me towards a character with similar characteristics to Jayden from LoM so their reincarnation will make sense?

Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
ungrateful degenerate children.
i believe you mean "99% of all children"
99% is an overshot, your forgetting poor children in the third world, those guys are the most grateful, sincere people I've ever known, and by saying 99%, you are doing them an immense disservice. But it ain't my right to speak on their behalf, they should be here to speak for themselves, but unfortunately they cannot, and most likely will never.

Anyway... can I register? If so what's the character bio format and are there any characters similar to Jayden in terms of personality so I can shove them in as a logical explanation as to their demeanor?

(Yes swathing you can register)

Also just say your post blah... you cant even deny it all my dudes good for is his immortality/regen (im literally ban).

Also while Machina has OP hax its range is limited to standard melee range and id only be FTL+(couldnt use wolfgangs briah with Machinas stuff).

Hl3 or bust said:
ungrateful degenerate children.
i believe you mean "99% of all children"
99% is an overshot, your forgetting poor children in the third world, those guys are the most grateful, sincere people I've ever known, and by saying 99%, you are doing them an immense disservice. But it ain't my right to speak on their behalf, they should be here to speak for themselves, but unfortunately they cannot, and most likely will never.
i thought that was obviously a joke, but either way that was kinda dickish

PsychoWarper said:
(Yes swathing you can register)
Also just say your post blah... you cant even deny it all my dudes good for is his immortality/regen (im literally ban).

Also while Machina has OP hax its range is limited to standard melee range and id only be FTL+(couldnt use wolfgangs briah with Machinas stuff).
you know that he can steal internal organs and shit before even the person affected knows right?

He was a god.

He was a meme.

But most importantly.

He was #1.

R.I.P Stefan Karl Steffanson.

I'm sorry, but this is too much for me. I need to think for a second.

you know that he can steal internal organs and shit before even the person affected knows right?

Yes but all of our enemies have regen that makes that useless

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, actual last question:
Would legion boosted wilhelm be too haxed?
not actually last question becuase i'm a ******* idiot

anyways:

is Tiamat (fate/grand order) too haxed? (would have chosen Goetia but he's already taken soooooo)

Name: Jordan Smith

Theme: (Don't know what this means so Imma ignore it, but if "Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist of whom is actually a Coward" is a theme, that's their's in terms of boiling them down to a platonic ideal.)

Theme Song: POD (Tenacious D)

Sex: Male (FTM)

Personality: Wannabe Hotblooded Shonen Protagonist that is actually a solipsist Coward whom fetishizes Muscular Men and Women, and exudes forth immense rage when one disses those poor.

Appearance: 5"6', White, Bears an emaciated stomach yet somewhat chubby lovehandles

Past Lives/Souls:
(Philemon, Simon [Gurren Lagann], Koichi, Usopp)

Wishlist: (Ryoma Nagare, Rose Quartz, Steven Universe)

PsychoWarper said:
Yes but all of our enemies have regen that makes that useless
but he can also steal their eye sight, not just their eyes, but their actual eye sight, so they can't see even if they regen more eyes

Could you give links(Swathing).

Hmmm well that is useful for some alot of higher tier enemies have other ways to sense or ways to negate it.

Christian Higdon said:
Just came back from crying about Stefan's death, but no, i don't think so.
DONT
EVEN.

I spent the whole morning crying over this shit, don't get me started up again...
Okay then. Let's just go back to the topic in hand.

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, actual last question:
Would legion boosted wilhelm be too haxed?
not actually last question becuase i'm a ******* idiot
anyways:

is Tiamat (fate/grand order) or BB (Fate/Extra CCC) too haxed? (would have chosen Goetia but he's already taken soooooo)
the feels are overwhelming but we need to continue forward and get this shit actually answered ovo

DOES ANYONE HAVE KAMINAS SOUL AND WHAT DOES THEME MEAN ON THE CHARACTER SHEET?!?!?!
theme is like a characters overall thing (like being a mad scientists)

no clue about kamina tho

Hl3 or bust said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE KAMINAS SOUL AND WHAT DOES THEME MEAN ON THE CHARACTER SHEET?!?!?!
theme is like a characters overall thing (like being a mad scientists)
no clue about kamina tho
Thank you for your calm response, it seems that I was quite angered during the writing of my initial post. So since I registered can I jump right in or do I gotta wait to be approved and told when me PC joins.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, then, that's two newcomers. Welcome to a group of light bois and an angery clown boi.
i will destroy you and everything you hold dear

anyways, can someone please answer my above questions?

Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, then, that's two newcomers. Welcome to a group of light bois and an angery clown boi.
i will destroy you and everything you hold dear
anyways, can someone please answer my above questions?
I hold Stefan dearly, YOU MONSTER!

Back