• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

Hl3 or bust said:
Yobobojojo said:
Swathing is Professor Lord level of dangerous
he's genuinely worse in that regard. He won't outright kill us, but by god he'll make us wish he did
Yeah, and that's scary seeing as my character wants to die via being too insane for his own good.

Yobobojojo said:
Like, there needs to be a scale
Swathing is a 10, PL is 9, and I'm like a 7. Monarch is about a 4
Beats me how deadly the clown would be. A modest 2 or 3. Unless you bring up things that trigger him, like his passing.

I dont think my dude can be properly rated as he's extremely lazy but could rip out and devor your soul(s).

[quote="Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust"]
ok, actual last question:
Would legion boosted wilhelm be too haxed?
not actually last question becuase i'm a ******* idiot
anyways:

is Tiamat (fate/grand order) or BB (Fate/Extra CCC) too haxed? (would have chosen Goetia but he's already taken soooooo)

[/quote]
the sacred texts questions

Name: Johannes Damiel

Theme: Former spree killer

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: Outwardly caring and loving, only descending onto a bloodlust when under intense stress

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this.

Past Lives/Souls: Gowther (With emotions), "Kosaku Kawajiri", Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Legion Empowerment)

Wishlist: Yvraine (sans 1-A death hax), Eleonore Von Wittenburg (unrestricted), Kharne (High 5-A), Gilgamesh (Original Power), Astaroth (Paradise Lost) (if she isn't banned at least), Helga (Wilhelm's sister)

(specifically chose Kosaku to get BtD, if i can at least)

PsychoWarper said:
Ill eat your soul if you try anything boi
Hey someone is the same height as me
jokes on you, perfect briah wilhelm was consantly and easily overpowering Wolfgang, but still couldn't catch him for obvious reasons

jokes on you, perfect briah wilhelm was consantly and easily overpowering Wolfgang, but still couldn't catch him for obvious reasons

I could just use Snatch(with wolfgangs ability to interact with souls) and rip out Wilhelms soul thus you no longer have his powers.

I do have resistence to mind control, but that doesn't count, so my mind starts to ache. Well, my character is already insane.

PsychoWarper said:
I could just us Snatch(with wolfgangs ability to interact with souls) and rip out Wilhelms soul thus you no longer have his powers.
i don't think snatch can do that but ok

Edit: nvm i didn't read the whole thing

i don't remember much of Ninjago, so have mercy lord "basically killed Sentinel"

>TFW when you don't get the joke and have to ask someone to explain it

Back