• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 4

Would, for example, ren be banned for hax and time manip, even though his time manip really isnt too powerful (with the 1-A time stop restricted for obvious reasons)

Hl3 or bust said:
Would, for example, ren be banned for hax and time manip, even though his time manip really isnt too powerful
Ren has 1-A immortality and 1-A conceptual OHK if he hits the opponent's neck with his holy relic.

I don't think he would be allowed.

This is what I believe is currently definitely banned: Concept manip, physiology, and reliance is banned, power theft is banned (but not mimicry), time travel is turned off unless it's the main trait of the character in which case it's banned, vague and powerful reality warping is banned, smurf hax are banned, toon force can only be used for being hard to kill and for ***** and giggles, not sure on other restrictions.

Blahblah9755 said:
This is what I believe is currently definitely banned: Concept manip, physiology, and reliance is banned, power theft is banned (but not mimicry), time travel is turned off unless it's the main trait of the character in which case it's banned, vague and powerful reality warping is banned, smurf hax are banned, toon force can only be used for being hard to kill and for ***** and giggles, not sure on other restrictions.
^ this and also infinite and immesurable speed

Would Wilhelm be too haxed then (also, how would the interaction with his sister work for this, or would i just always have the perfect version regardless?)?

also, sorry if i'm being annoying, i'd just like to know these things before making a character

he would be allowed, he's not too broken, but you would woud only get the imperfect briah, for the complete briah you would need the soul of Helga too.

also don't worry Hl3, you are not annoying

that seems like a lot of investment for what is a, admittedly, very powerful ability. although, does helga basically only exist for the perfect briah?

Hl3 or bust said:
that seems like a lot of investment for what is a, admittedly, very powerful ability. although, does helga basically only exist for the perfect briah?
you don't get Helga unless you use another soul slot.

My advice is to have your third soul be for power and have the first two be for abilities you want your character to have. That's a benifit to joining late.

The Smashor said:
My advice is to have your third soul be for power and have the first two be for abilities you want your character to have. That's a benifit to joining late.
i'm going for the idea of "cover LITERALLY EVERY BASIS," but thats not a bad idea either tbh

More or less, although you can probably take a reasonably accurate guess at who I'm choosing based on my questions

Eh, I just took the most haxed out of my favorite verse and used them. I'm pretty good tho.

So power copy rules are case by case?

Well, i gotta change my character now, as Goji got a HUGE upgrade. Hmm, don't know why, but Ed from EEnE can do.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, i gotta change my character now, as Goji got a HUGE upgrade. Hmm, don't know why, but Ed from EEnE can do.
Nah, let's just say that for this RP Godzilla ramains High 5-A.

It's a major part of your character, so you should not forced to change it.

Fun > Rules

Sure, though is it really part of my "character"? I mean, i've never set to a true personality. Right now, he's talking to Guiyii in his mind like he's a ghost.

Christian Higdon said:
Sure, though is it really part of my "character"? I mean, i've never set to a true personality. Right now, he's talking to Guiyii in his mind like he's a ghost.
yes, it is.

I can't even immagine the toon without his atomic breath, giant monster form and sheer raw power.

ovo

I really need someone with decent hax/abilities so I can be more than the immortal punching bag... I think I should have Machina (ovo).

Back