• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 5

Well, my theme and profile's changed a lot. He's got many different personalities. His true personality is (yes) a cartoon.

Monarch Laciel said:
I have no idea what acronix can do from that wiki page.
Speed Up time, travel a minute into the future, and slow it down around himself. People said Krux was too broken

Hl3 or bust said:
Name: Johannes Damiel
Theme: Former spree killer

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: Outwardly caring and loving, only descending onto a bloodlust when under intense stress

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this.

Past Lives/Souls: Gowther (With emotions), Trajann Valoris (4-B), Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Legion Empowerment), Kaldor Draigo (4-B)

Wishlist: Gilgamesh (Original Power), False Assassin, Monica Pinkston (Post Ascension (4-A)),Eleonore Von Wittenburg (Unrestricted), Kharne (4-B), Astaroth (Paradise Lost) (if she isn't banned at least), Helga (Wilhelm's sister)

(lets see if this iteration works)
ok for some reason this posted like 30 posts above where it should've been, so repost

I have no idea what Acronix can do or how powerful he is seeing as the wiki article doesn't have a powers section and I'm not reading through his entire life story to work out what he can do.

Until I know what he can do and how powerful he is, no.

Speed Up time, travel a minute into the future, and slow it down around himself. People said Krux was too broken

Low 7-B for scaling to the protagonists too

Hl3 or bust said:
if you do get him tho.......you'd be the strongest one here by a huge margi
True that.

Goldy's not giving me that much luck other than being non-corporeal and having some mind hax.

i mean, you can kill sleepy bois easily via freddy kreugers stuff, plus that makes you difficult to kill/even hurt

Yeah, true. Just go "Hi, i'm in your nightmares now!"

Also, i could mostly chill out. I mean, he's always sitting down.

Also, does anyone know if Trajanns Moment Shackle has a cooldown or really any limitations? From the page it seems like i can spam it and make so that people just sit there and don't react to anything

No Nakuri

No using the powers of higher tiers from your past souls as the tier cap increases either.

Back