• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 5

DragonEmperor23 said:
beware the power of my 4-A explosive dust
beware the power of teleporting behind you with 4 layers of stat amps, from a base of 4-B, with a ten foot long sword while spamming the moment shackle

Beware the non-corporeal, evil, laser-shooting, and lightning absorbing monster with multiple amps to power up along with transformations.

Christian Higdon said:
Beware the non-corporeal, evil, laser-shooting, and lightning absorbing monster with multiple amps to power up along with transformations.
beward the fact that i can attack and absorb the power of intangible things normally and with my Briah

It was Golden Freddy last i checked.

Anyways, what about a profile of my character? He has legit feats here and there.

My step by step plan to win every fight:

>use stupid reactions to see shit going on

>activate Briah

>use the 4 layers of stat amp i have

>attack using FTL speed

>GG no re

Hl3 or bust said:
My step by step plan to win every fight:
>use stupid reactions to see shit going on

>activate Briah

>use the 4 layers of stat amp i have

>attack using FTL speed

>GG no re
here's my 4 step counterattack

>Hear guy chanting

>See him trasform and turn the world to night

>See him try to attack you

>Slap him away thanks to your god tier speed

>Profit

Seriusly even of you used all your stat amps a large portion of the partecipants would still be much faster than you.

I can teleport around and am undetectable in the forest. You wouldn't even know i was there

i also absorb your strength and speed when you're in the forest

this is what happens when saint seiya is involved and speed inst epualized

besides, just blitzing me won't work due to my regen

(also, one soul later and i'll be MFTL+ overall iirc)

Back