• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

Edwellken

RP Elder
This is where to hold meta conversations and/or register for the game.

Previous thread.

Spider Kaiju wrote: The Premise:You used to be a perfectly normal human on perfectly normal modern Earth, where you didn't have to deal with magic being real, space ships and alien species, energy weapons, monsters, or anything but the perfectly mundane. That was yesterday. You go back father, however, to a time before you were born, and back a bit farther than that you were someone else completely. Someone powerful, in a dangerous world, someplace your current life has described as fiction. And going back further you were someone else somewhere else, and another and another. And in time more of your past will be revealed to you yet.

But even with your old memories, and some strange new power allowing you to call upon your old form, abilities, and even equipment... even with the awesome potential of combining your past triumphs into new heights, there is still something challenging ahead of you. (Other than managing to function as a person and pass as somewhat sane.) The Supreme Darkness is on the move, possessing powerful people, making footholds in universe after universe and devouring everything it can get a hold of, as well as setting off widespread devastation, suffering and death. You could go hide somewhere and hope your universe lasts a bit longer than some of the others, but eventually, if it isn't stopped, there won't be any universes left to hide in.

Fortunately, there is some hope. A being known as the Emissary held back the Supreme Darkness for a very long time. He is missing now, but powerful beings insist he yet lives and could be saved.

If you want to join the game, please post a character sheet here for approval, and I'll help you work out any issues. Existing players, please repost your character sheets here. The power level for this game is generally pretty high. However: Time shenanigans, reality warping, power theft, and invulnerability generally should be avoided unless they are extremely limited. Otherwise, as a whole you should be able to survive and threaten high level threats. Character Sheet template:

Name:

Theme: (Optional)

Theme Song: (Even More Optional)

Sex:

Personality:

Appearance:

Past Lives/Souls:
(First choice should be 5-C or lower. Second choice, 5-B or lower. Third choice, 4-C or lower. No ridiculous time hax, reality warping, plot hax, or anything else that might break the game.)

Wishlist: (Optional; more souls to acquire in the future)

Those summoned were:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Jackson (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber

Name: Jackso

Sex: Male

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Greg (Andykhang) Past Life: Tsurubami Senri, Han Jee-Ha, Homura Kamishiro

Name: Greg

Theme: College student

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleSzMhcF-E

Personality: Easygoing, lazy, don't believe in a concept of a "Past Lives", and instead treat those soul as something different, but "connected" to him.

Appearance: A man in white T-shirt and blue jean

Past Lives/Souls: Tsurubami Senri (Len'en) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tsurubami_Senri), Han Jee-Ha, Homura Kamishiro

Wishlist: Doctor Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb), Accelerator (Index), Doomguy (Doom), Ritsuka Fujimaru (Fate/Grand Order), Yabusame Houre (Len'en)
Griffin Von Frankenstein (NPC/me) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
Blane Blaze (NPC) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Annalis Watson (Jackythejack) Past Life: Sand Bird, Chell (Portal), ???

Name: Annalis Watson

Theme: I dunno. I was thinking of some mysterious lady from the sands.

Theme Song: Dracovallis - Wrath of the Dunes

Sex: Female

Personality: A very reserved woman, Annalis isn't someone who would like to open up to a stranger. She doesn't like speaking of her emotions and when something's on her mind it stays on her mind. She's not the trusting type, and being vulnerable makes her uncomfortable. Her greatest ambition in life is to be able to essentially do whatever she wants. She knows that that involves a whole lot of power, though, and she doubts she can get that power. She often underestimates herself as well, not believing she can amount to much. Her confidence is normally at a low, but despite this she holds a vast well of knowledge in that head of hers, but what she knows...well, she wants to make sure only she knows it.

Appearance: Annalis has long, caramel brown hair that flows down to her middle back, however you'd never be able to tell considering her clothes, but we'll get to that in a bit. She has dark green eyes that contrast with the rest of her, her body being a pale, almost sandy color, and she always seems to be dirty, like having some dirt on her face or something. Her clothes are pieces of cloth that wrap around her body, and they're a dark brown color, sort of like a paper bag color. It looks very similar to a hijab, actually, with it covering most of her body expect for her face, but she doesn't wear it for religious purposes. She'll rarely be seen without her cloth wrappings, but if she is seen, casual wear is underneath, to avoid any embarrassing incidents if a gust of wind untangles her.

Past Lives: Sand Bird (Super Mario Verse), Chell (Portal), ???

Wish List: To name a few, Baldi, T-Rex (Jurassic Park), Insectosaurus, Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's)
Garret Hawkins (Spider Kaiju) Past Life: Gandalf, Rumplestiltski, Kratos

Name: Garret Hawkins

Theme: The Wild Card

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pEUgW3U8UA&t=0s&index=96&list=FLOrwLWeEmlBon3dgg6C0G6g

Personality: Studious, serious with a silly streak, charismatic

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/qZ0yJLc.png?1

Past Lives/Souls:

Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings), Rumplestiltski (Once Upon A Time), Kratos (God of War)

'Wishlist'

The Dragonbor (Skyrim)

Thor (MCU)

Blizzard (Primal Rage)

Raistlin Majere (Dragon Lance)

Dracula (Castlevania)

Yoda (Star Wars)

Golbez (Final Fantasy IV)
Realm Katsuragi (NPC/Edwellken) Past Life: Makoto Yuki, Robi (Fire Emblem), Mewtwo

Name: Realm Katsuragi

Theme: Pretty much your average Persona protagonist but it's a trap

Theme Song: Our Beginning

Personality: He's the nice guy type who will try to get along with everyone. In battle, he'll make sure his allies are safe first and foremost. Holds a "no man left behind" mentality both on, and off of the battlefield. Willpower is his strongest trait.

Appearance: Has a face and figure pretty enough to be mistaken for a woman, a fact he's pretty self concious about.

Past Lives/Souls: Makoto Yuki, Robi, Mewtwo

Wishlist: Robi and/or Corri (Fire Emblem), Neito Monoma, Meruem, Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai), Yamato Hotsui
The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Meito Raji (CursedGentleman) Past Life: Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Alm

Name: Meito Raji

Personality: Seems calm, but that's due to the fact that he is quite a knuckle head and is oblivious to many dangers, though this may be because of his powers.

Appearance: Ben Ravencroft

Past Lives/Souls: Sexy Vampire, but doesn't have Passion or Miracle and Beyond, Alm

Wishlist: Black Samurai, Hida, This is a joke, don't take this seriously, Hajime Hinata
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Titania Arkos (Dargoo Faust) Past Life: Sun Wukong, Odin (Myth), ???

Name: Titania Arkos

Theme: I am Legend

Theme Song

Sex
: Female

Personality: Initially very pessimistic and lazy. She only joins this fight because she's made aware of her possession of spirits that are filled with the powers of heroes and gods, who, to her dismay, constantly urge her to attempt to save her universe. As she gains more and more spirits, however, she begins to have a greater hope for humanity as a whole, before realizing she is the embodiment of humanity. It's myths, it's wishes, it's people.

Appearance: Imagine this, but beating the sh*t out of you. Unkempt, Wears pajamas when serious about fighting someone. Black hair that doesn't really go in a single direction, stocky build that's kept in check by a slouch.

Past Lives/Souls: 5-C Sun Wukong, 5-C Odin (Myth), ???

Wishlist:

Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Ahriham (Reinhardthrowhisspear) Goetia (Solomon), The Beast (inFAMOUS) (Kessler Timeline), Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Vollstandig)
Name: Ahriman
Theme: Being beast is pretty lame

Theme Song:Beware of Guys Who Use Umbrellas on Sunny Days

Sex: Inapplicable, appears to be Male

Personality: Pessimistic, cynical, quite talkative, sarcastic, blunt, abrasive, hypocrite, lecherous, self-centered, self-aware, always talking shit and lazy.

Appearance: Goetia's Solomon form.

Past lives: Goetia (Solomon), The Beast (inFAMOUS) (Kessler Timeline), Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Vollstandig)

Wishlist: Devilma (Amon), Wiz (With staff), Hades (God of War), Yüki Terumi (Susano'o), Mael (True Form), Demon Archer, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Base), Blackbeard (One Piece) (Post-Gura), The Boss (Saints Row) (SR4)
Bismark (The Archdemon) Past Lives: Madame Leota (OUAT); Flemeth; Morgan Le Fay
Name: Hannah Isabel von Bismarck (or simply "Bismarck")
Theme: The Witch of the Wilds

Theme Song: https://soundcloud.com/luiz-otavio-206703162/umbrella-rihanna

Sex: Female

Personality:A lot can be assumed when you first meet Hannah, but if there's anything you should know it's that she's capable and farsighted. Of course she's also flexible, exciting and energetic, but these are in shorter supply, especially considering they're mixed with her being opportunistic as well.

Appearance: https://imgur.com/a/8AYDdyp

Past lives: Past Lives/Souls: (Madame Leota (OUAT); Flemeth; Morgan Le Fay)

Wishlist: Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Galadriel , Darth Traya
James Fuller (Standuser08) Past Lives: Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro, Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character)
Name: James Fuller
Theme: Finding a meaning in life

Personality: Perfers to be left alone, but is willing to talk to people. Also sleeps a lot.

Appearance: Has short red hair. Wears black-striped T-shirt and green pants.

Past Lives/Souls: Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro, Sonic

Wishlist: Enrico Pucci, Sasuke Uchiha, Pannacotta Fugo, Diavolo, Link (Composite), Monkey D. Luffy
Curent game thread is here

Well, i heard soon that Jacky's coming back. I honestly liked Annalis as a character more than The Stranger. Yes, i know, right? Spooky.

Ok so @Monarch id like to bring something up, at one point for my next soul I wanted a Primarch you said no due to Conceptual Manip but Primarchs dont have CM they can only damage on a Conceptual level but they cant manipulate Concepts.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so @Monarch id like to bring something up, at one point for my next soul I wanted a Primarch you said no due to Conceptual Manip but Primarchs dont have CM they can only damage on a Conceptual level but they cant manipulate Concepts.
Only if you choose Lord Adorable ovo

Thats the only non chaos primarch (sans reborn guilleman and shadow corvus) thats worth taking imho

EDIT: thought you were talking about Vulcan, so nvm

Also, that's kinda wierd since if he doesn't even want people to just be able to attack concepts, than everyone with an LDO soul gets ******

Hl3 or bust said:
Thats the only non chaos primarch (sans reborn guilleman and shadow corvus) thats worth taking imho

EDIT: thought you were talking about Vulcan, so nvm
Wait what do you mean "Thats the only non chaos primarch" as when I asked it was for Lamen Russ(and I thought of Vulkan).

PsychoWarper said:
Wait what do you mean "Thats the only non chaos primarch" as when I asked it was for Lamen Russ(and I thought of Vulkan).
Why would you not want Lord Adorable ?

He's far more likely to get accepted by Monarch than any other primarch

also this

Shadow Corvus nearly killed Chaos Undivided Lorgar and reborn Guilleman has the Emperors sword and is just way stronger

i think that people that have souls from the same verse should react like the characters would if they met

ex: Psycho and Hl3, they both have warhammer 40k, so they should recognise each other's souls and great each other as comrades.

Lol dont I also have a kind of ESP from wolfgang?

Also Hl3 you know my telepathy that can teleport people, you have it as thats kaldors telepathy that lets me do that.

Back