• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 6

@Swathing

c = speed of light

also you are only 365 times c, meanwhile Hl3 is 7700 times c, so you get speedblitzed by him before you can activate your spiral sheninigans.

@Hl3

I kill your moon

Overlord775 said:
@Swathing
c = speed of light

also you are only 365 times c, meanwhile Hl3 is 7700 times c, so you get speedblitzed by him before you can activate your spiral sheninigans.

@Hl3

I kill your moon
Shit, What bout Koichi? shouldn't having a Jojo character as a past life contribute somewhat to my c?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Shit, What bout Koichi? shouldn't having a Jojo character as a past life contribute somewhat to my c?
Kiochi is the one that is 365 times c, all your other souls's speed don't even reach 1% the speed of light

PsychoWarper said:
No it cant as my power literally warps reality also im pretty sure thats not how spiral works.
Spiral is Eleventh dimensional and has counter distorters of reality. Spiral is willpower in useable form

Kamina is a max of 7-B which means his sprial isnt that powerful, if you wanted that kind of spiral youd need simon whos blacklisted.

Overlord775 said:
Kiochi is the one that is 365 times c, all your other souls's speed don't even reach 1% the speed of light
Kamina would be hypothetically capable of such per how Simon did that in the second Gurren Lagann compilation film against the Anti-Spiral during the final fight. Remember the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comprises a signifigant portion of the universe, and that leaping out of lagann and onto the Anti-Spiral homeworld would have required one to transcend light's speed.

PsychoWarper said:
If kamina is also capable of that then he would also be blacklisted.
He's hypothetically capable of such, willpower grows in accordance with one's resolve, meaning that if you put Kamina in the right circumstances, his will COULD hypothetically reach such a point. Thus creating enough Spiral power to induce such. But by himself, no, he cannot do such

Alright to put it simply if you where allowed full power Spiral then id be allowed the EoM as a soul.

Also the fact you say hypothetically means your statment would be considered invaild by the wiki unless he has feats to back it up.

Kamina would be hypothetically capable of such per how Simon did that in the second Gurren Lagann compilation film against the Anti-Spiral during the final fight. Remember the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comprises a signifigant portion of the universe, and that leaping out of lagann and onto the Anti-Spiral homeworld would have required one to transcend light's speed.
No, Simon is the chosen one and is a prodigy in the use of spiral power.

Overlord775 said:
No, Simon is the chosen one and is a prodigy in the use of spiral power, he mastered it even without knowing it existed.
Didn't it take Kamina's death to induce his gargantuan growth in resolve? Now catch me If I am wrong, but wherever did it say that he was a "Chosen One" as you so put it? Spiral is about overcoming odds and tearing away opressive rule, it is the power of those powerless, it is their resolve weaponized, pretty sure if Spiral bore some sort of consciousness akin to the Getter Rays, the notion of people being "Chosen" to incur immense power would be frowned upon.

I realize that now and I comprehend such, but where the hell does it say Simon was Chosen?
my bad, i worded it wrong.

I meant to say Simon is special, with only a few mounths of training his spiral power surpassed Lordgenome's, who had it for at least a century.

But considering that STTGL is confirmed to be Kamina, he does have a 11-D form

Overlord775 said:
I realize that now and I comprehend such, but where the hell does it say Simon was Chosen?
my bad, i worded it wrong.
I meant to say Simon is special, with only a few mounths of training his spiral power surpassed Lordgenome's, who had it for at least a century.

But considering that STTGL is confirmed to be Kamina, he does have a 11-D form
WAIT WHAT, I NEED SAUCE DOOD

I slow every down and speed my self up while sending myself to the future, And then I touch everyone and take their powers

GOD FU*KING DAMIT OVERLORD WE JUST RESOLVED THIS SH*T!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I cant find that Kamina is STTGL anywhere on the TTGL wiki or on this so unless you find it its not true.

Have fun touching me when you have no clue where I am, i teleport around, have precog and can stall you with Moment shackle

Well stealing isnt supposed to be allowed but copying is fine but rules have to be set on it(Which means wed have to what for Monarch to be on).

Back