• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

Ahriman begins creating a volcano. Thousands of people scream in terror across the continent as the ground erupts beneath their feat and lava boils out.

The glitches out, randomly firing out shots in all directions. Some hit the monster's remains and destroy the remaining protective covering, revealing the core. It is a deep black sphere the size of a house that seems to absorb light rather than reflect it. The shots bounce off the core without harming it. Others hit allies. [Flipping coins to decide who gets hit]. The shots miss Ahriman, Silas, Jackson, Greg's remaining shikigami, Griffin, Blane, Annalis, Garret, Edward, Meito, Jake, Titania and Genesis. Unfortunately, the shots hit Realm, The (he hurt himself in his confusion!) and Stranger. Kura is also hit, but she just angrily shrugs it off.

Jackson reaches out his hand and attempts to pull the core to him. Unfortunately, the core resists the pull.

Silas heads over to Kura to be fixed up.

Blane throws a sword at The and begins reeling him back in.

Despite teleporting [flipped another coin for this] Realm is almost smacked by a stray shot from The's glitched orbs. However, Blane manages to dash over and pull him out of the way before the shot hits. Being jolted around at MFTL+ speeds isn't great for his concentration though, so Salvation isn't quite as effective as it could be. Everyone has 50% of their health restored [Does Han Jee-Han's party system give everyone a Gamer's Body effect?]

Genesis creates a giant flame sword and swings it at the core. It also bounces off.

Jake uses Blue Flare on the monster's core. It washes over the core harmlessly, though it does burn away some more of the returning goo, preventing the monster from regenerating.

Stranger begins charging up his Atomic breath, but is hit by a stray shot by The and has the majority of his lower body completely obliterated.

Ahriman continues making a giant spear the size of a continent

Edward starts programming stuff on his phone due to a crippling lack of self-confidence despite being High 4-C and thus one of the most powerful people here physically.

Then Ahriman throws the spear at the monster/the continent it is on. Overlord turns on his invincibility, prewarned by telepathy. Jackson on the other hand just kinda watches the approaching continent sized lava spear with a slightly glazed look in his eye.

Griffin teleports right over to the core, Kamui intangibility protecting him from his allies onslaught. He peers at it closely, shakes his head in annoyance, then looks up at the incoming lava spear. "I think not". He raises his hand, his clairvoyance simultaneously seeing every physical formula and law that makes the thing up. Dispel!.

An instant before Ahriman's spear hits the continent, where it would immediately extinguish the lives of every surviving pokemon and human, it vanishes as if it had never been.

"How about you go easy on the collateral damage!" Griffin yells at Ahriman, warping space and soundwaves to ensure his voice reaches the man.

Meanwhile, the core continues pulsing faster and faster. A glow begins quickly building up in it.

"This core is far more durable than the rest of the dragon! Individually, none of us are powerful enough to even scratch this thing" Griffin yells, again warping soundwaves to make sure everyone hears him. "We need to combine our attacks if we want to have a hope of damaging it!"

[Yey, more plot.]

The kaiju got hit, but that only got him angrier, his temper boiling to the top. He charged up another beam, but the color of the spines were different. By the time he was done charging, he predicted that everyone else would be ready to strike.

I'll just make Griffin stronger since it seems like his attacks will cause the most effect.

Silas aims his left hand at Griffin.

'BOOST!BOOST!BOOST!BOOST!TRANSFER!'

[How healed am I?]

"Oh, I didn't think about the collaterals.... Well, nevermind, we need to combine our strength, right? I'll show you the final form of Ars Almadel Salamonis!! At least for now."

The beast then thought of something odd. "Wait, if a werewolf was sent to the moon, would they be a werewolf forever? Why am i questioning that now? We have something to do here. Just keep charging it up."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'll just make Griffin stronger since it seems like his attacks will cause the most effect.
[Brah, I'm like... Low 5-B at max, compared to two High 4-Cs we've got floating around lol]

Christian Higdon said:
[Yey, more plot.]
The kaiju got hit, but that only got him angrier, his temper boiling to the top. He charged up another beam, but the color of the spines were different. By the time he was done charging, he predicted that everyone else would be ready to strike.
[You're flopping on the ground with your legs and lower torso missing, I hope you realise that]

• the core then bounced my strike off...weird this is more durable than the rest? the **** man. then I heard we have to combine our powers to kill it...alright* **** it *I transformed into a mantra form combining many hands into one to increase my strength then charged my black purple hadoken slowly waiting for a combine blast*

[Oh, crap. Might as well.]

The missing pieces slowly start to regenerate, and it was SLOW. He still had his beam charging, but bubbling up were the bones of his lower torso covered in tissue. He needed this to work.

Dante Al Thais

Portals appear close to everyone,

"On my count! Fire all your strongest attacks into the closest portal to you!"

[wait no when I got Pinkie I was only allowed 4-C or lower so I had to settle for 6-C Pinkie]

"Alright, i just need to regenerate and...........almost there! Just need the tail!" He shouted. "Also, if a werewolf was on the moon, would he be a werewolf forever? I'm still pondering that!"

[Did...did Ed just die?]

"Shit yeah is this so much work"

[Ill be offline for like 3 hours so monarch if anything happens can you RP Jackson]

"Alright. Hear my words!"

"My feat! My ideal! Know the true purpose of my birth! This planet will be reborn! All life will become the past! Sing your praises. My name is Ahriman! Human Order Incineration Ritual, King of Demon Gods, Ahriman!"

The Ars Almadel Salamonis started to form, but it's not yet started to fire. There's more chanting I need to do.

"No mortal man under the sun, no powers that be, no chains that bind shall constrain Him, for He dwells in the nether; a soul from the grave is He. His shackles crumble, his chains fall limp onto the ground before His will; He, the Dweller in the Grave, His cries of mingling agony and madness. No man, no divine breath that course the veins of this universe hold the power to sway Him. And so the Lord asked ― what manner of beast are you? Your lips breathe folly; your question a sage intellect would never hatch."

[Reinhard throws his spear ovo]

The Noble Phantasm started to get a new form. A spear with the length similar to my height, formed by the countless lights of the ring. A singularity of my power. My magnum opus.

The spear travel to my hand instantly. I grabbed it and aimed it to the portal. The presence of the spear alone tears out the mind and soul of my enemy similar to my gaze. Curses my enemy similar to my presence. It attacks the concept of the enemy with a conceptual disease and poison, effectively bypassing defense. The spear pulls the target to its presence using gravitational pull. Destroy the soul and breaks down the body's matter to macro quantum level. Everything I have, it is in this weapon. The blinding light hides my presence to the weak.

"Ready for your call!"

I transform into my combined mode from all of my souls, fusing Bankai, Dragon Force, and DxD.

I prepare to use my strongest move that combines all my strongest powers. From Natsu, the ability to burn away powers with pure heat. From Toshiro, the ability freeze anything and stop all of it's functions. From Issei, flames that will never stop burning and the power to multiply my own power.

BOOST!BOOSTBOOST!BOOST!BOOST!EXPLOSION!

Aiming at the portal near me, I breathe out a blazing inferno of blue and black fire with all my might.

This should be enough destructive power to win.

Red Dragon Emperor's Freezing Inferno Roar!

[Blane stood next to two people who got hit, and was pulling the other one towards him, yet was completely fine. Are we sure he doesn't have Affections of the Grail? XD]

[Considering Blane was right by Realm, was watching both Realm and The, and is very fast would he have been able to move Realm out of the way?]

[Considering you're 100 times to 100,000 times faster than light and The's attacks are only 250c... sure]

[Retconning now]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Considering you're 100 times to 100,000 times faster than light and The's attacks are only 250c... sure]

[Retconning now]
[I think it's around a billion c actually. The old OBD calc of the feat that got the 100,000 end used a multi-second timeframe for something that happened in such a short timeframe that superhumans couldn't even perceive it happening. Archer's also potentially 47 Billion c.]

Back