• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

i panic.

"Blue Flare is my strongest attack, WHAT SHOULD I DO ? " i think to myself.

**** it, I'll use it again.

I activate Overdrive and change up a Blue Flare.

I then I wait for Griffin's signal to unleash it in the closest portal to me.

I'm holding this power too much..... I need to fire this......

"Ars Almadel Salamonis: Zorn des Biestes!!!"

I fired to the portal.

[Well, shall i? Actually, i shall.]

He then aimed his head at the portal closest to him, ready to blast this foe with the strongest beam thus far.

[Ranged attacks would work better]

[If you go through that portal you may end up being merged with everyone else's attacks... and if you don't, your attack won't merge with them and properly strengthen the combined attack]

"Alright then!"

I create numerous copies, before teleporting them all to my location.

"COMBINATION BLAST!"

I fire a laser of green energy at the nearest portal.

• I charged my flames as everyone shot to the nearest portal so did I after hearing the signal to fire. but as I fire my voice changed and my right eye felt like it was burning. the voice was demonic* MEGIDO BURST
  • I fired to the nearest portal with the blast going in at full force*

(I'll edit to say I heard your signal (on phone so hard to keep track)

"Oh we're attacking things now. One second"

I reach somewhere and grab a massive cannon.

My strongest attack? Something tells me I shouldn't try to head in there and cut that thing, so I'm not gonna be able to do as he asked, this'll have to suffice.

I begin using reinforcement on the various weapons my allies prepare, strengthening them in any way I can think of to increase their damage.

Alright, now it's my turn. "I am the bone of my sword." In one hand I grip a time splitting sword, in the other Caladbolg appears. One sword to slice away time, the other to rend apart space.

I clear my mind, all thoughts vanish, nothing exists but a single outcome. At the precise time, I throw these blades with absolute precision. There is no question or doubt, the outcome is guaranteed. This single solution will be brought forth, for in my eyes, the enemy has already been destroyed by our hands.

[Cuz 6 boosts?]

[That's 64 times stronger than before so... damn, so you are. Lower end, but still]

[I'll just write this for when the signal is given.]

The beam was blasted in the closest portal, the beast desperate to win this.

Back