• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

[Ive come to realise that I wish I had not been a noob when I started RW as there are things I would have done differently]

[EDIT I also just noticed im almost at 5000 edits... cool]

[What would you have done differently ?]

[Well at the start I didnt play my dudes personality well, also I would have used an existing character for apperance(with minor changes) and probably chosen different souls]

[You'll get your chance @Psycho. I've been planning on rebooting RW as soon as the current one ends for a while now. Same as you, there are things I would have done differently, rather as a GM now that I have more experience and time to prepare. I'd give more details, but I don't wanna derail. I'll make a blog or something later.]

[Assuming Monarch sticks with the original plan, I only had stuff laid out up to soul 4, but that wasn't meant to be the final one. My guess is either 5 or 6 would be the max, but its worth seeing what Monarch says.]

As each of you try to touch the orb, your hand passes straight through it. A black portal opens above you, and someone who looks almost identical to the person who's temple it is drops out from it.

The person looks confused, then looks at you in even more confusion, then starts leaking black liquids from their orificies and lunges at you.

The dark clown goes rigid [visualize the petrificus totalus spell], then his entire body vibrates, spraying black liquid everywhere.

"GOD*%&$IT, THAT'S &*$%ING DISGUSTING!" He said, before looking at him and trying to shoot him. He said while the bullet flew, "That is NOT how you score a home run!"

You fail to dodge any of the black liquid spray off his body, and it starts eating into your body and soul like a self propogating acid.

The dark clown opens his mouth and fires a beam of atomic radiation at you.

"DEAUGH!" He said, shaking it off and running for it. "That's gonna leave a mark. Good thing i can come back."

[Now for the part where the clown finally dies, if i'm right.]

I jump away from the spittle, and throw Caladbolg II then the Time Splitting Sword. I try to throw them in such a way that the first's distortion of space will place the second inside my opponent's body.

"I don't know who or what you are, but I've fought myself trillions of times, don't think something like this will startle me."

"Just get the hell out of my face." He said, blasting the clone with his atomic breath.

He saw the radiation the other one shot. "Might as well call you The Silencer." He was hit in the face, but he came back from the pain and used a pulse to wipe out any goop on him.

Blane's copy promptly pulls a Gil V Emiya and just fires off his own exact copies of those weapons, deflecting both aside.

The dark clown's atomic breath colides with Stranger's atomic breath, and there is an explosion that throws both of them against opposite walls. They are flattened like pancakes, but then both slowly peel themselves off the walls, pull a bike pump out of nowhere, plug it into their mouths, and start pumping frantically until they are back to normal. Slightly more inflated than usual actually.

"Well, hoho-That was filled with helium, wasn't it?" He said in a squeaky voice. He blew out some of the air by popping his eyes like blood-filled balloons. "That's better. Your move, imperfectionist."

[Episode II Attack of the Clones]

The dark clown starts screeching out laughter, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a giant chainsaw, which he throws at Stranger.

A bird flies through a window and crashes into a pillar, which knocks the pillar over, which causes a brick to fall from the ceiling, which hits the potion and knocks it onto the floor before it hits the Ed-clone.

The dark clown sees the red flag, huffs a bit, then roars, transforms into a giant three headed dragon, and charges at the flag.

The Ed-Clone laughs, sending bits of black spittle to dripple down its chest, then waves its hand, which has turned into a pink hoof.

Ed is immediately teleported to the moon.

"So then, an evil me is going to show up or something? I mea-"

I look and see myself.

"Ha ha, very funny. Mecha, Astro, Atlas, nice prank. But I know it's just a holograph."

I walk over and touch the other me. I touch it physically.

"Well then, this is bad."

[Since the time splitting swords would stop each other upon colliding, are they just sat their frozen in mid air? Cause that sounds cool.]

I smile, "so that's how you wanna play? I've already performed this training exercise a trillion times though. But if the darkness is feeling nice enough to help me fix holes in my swordsmanship, I'm always willing to take it up on that offer!"

I throw several more time splitting swords towards the other me, and charge in. Watch its muscle movements, read the flow of its attacks and footwork, dodge the dark goop it spews, and find the hole so minuscule no other swordsman could see it. It's a simple, easy path to victory!

He then grabbed a paper, wrote in it, and gave it to the clone. It read out, "DON'T LOOK BACK!" and he should take that advice, because rakes are deadly.

Christian hands the charging clown-dragon-thing a piece of paper. It takes the piece of paper, nods in thanks, then smacks Christian into the sky and leap up to try and swallow him whole.

Back