• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

Grunting and steam could be heard, hinting that he was angry. To think one would DARE copy the great clown that had Toon-Town itself as a nation. He let it out, maddened, as he fell down and went for the atomic breath. "I'LL KILL YOU LIKE HOW WILL KILLED MY PARENTS!"

[Also, why me? I'm innocent.]

Since it turns out due to my lack of reading I'm on the moon.

I realise I can't bloody breathe in space and die.

rip

[wait am i just dead now, or am i lacking eyesight]

The clowns atomic breath goes straight into one of the clown-dragon-thing's mouth, and its head blows up in a spray of fireworks.

The clown shrinks back into a humanoid form, now with the middle of its head missing. Confusion appears on each side of its head, then it pushes the split halves back together, realigns them, and pulls open its chest, revealing a host of cartoonish bazookas poking out.

Hundreds of missiles with angry emoji faces on them fly out, spiralling around the sky in random circular patterns before homing in on Stranger.

"Go ahead! Hit me!" He transformed into Godzilla, in which the missiles gained life and turned around, aiming at the shooter.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Since it turns out due to my lack of reading I'm on the moon.
I realise I can't bloody breathe in space and die.

rip

[wait am i just dead now, or am i lacking eyesight]
[Steve can hold his breath underwater for a good minute]

[And don't you have flight and/or teleportation?]

[I can toonforce my way back to earth, but besides that none that'll reach a few thousand km]

Christian Higdon said:
"Go ahead! Hit me!" He transformed into Godzilla, in which the missiles gained life and turned around, aiming at the shooter.
[I did not know Godzilla could do that]

The dark clown looks at the incoming missile storm of his own making. From his mouth issues forth a distorted sentence

"sugEr hOnEy IcE tEa"

Then the missiles hit and the clown is blown to pieces.

Its eyes lie on the ground, rotating around and glaring at Stranger, then slowly begin to pull themselves back together.

Realising I don't have much time until I suffocate.

I pull out my party cannon and fire my way to Earth.

"Not again." He said, before using a red atomic breath to try and obliterate the pieces.

[Goji can't, the missiles just had the ultimate "RUN!" moment.]

"Tch!" I tried to get out but I can't. Looks like I gotta use some force. I absorbed some of the liquid and used Deathdealing.

I create holographic copies and summon them to my possison.

"CLONE DAKKA!"

I fire a massive array of energy bullets at evil me.

The little pieces of the dark clown are atomized.

Then a ghostly wail rings through the world, and the creature's soul, dyed black by the darkness, rises out of the ground and flies towards Stranger.

"NOT THIS TIME!" He tried to use soul manipulation to harm or even destroy this thing. Either that or he'll just hit him by toonforce. This has to work.

The dark clown's soul splits into millions of pieces and disperses with a wail.

The glowing orb brightens and begins to float towards Stranger.

It enters his body, and heavenly music rings out.

SOUL GAINED

Nopenopenopenope.

I swing my hand in his direction, flash freezing him in ice that nulls powers.

I form a red orb in my hand before applying Penetrate to it so it ignores his defenses and punching it in the frozen clones direction as a beam.

Dragon Shot!

Through pure luck, I somehow manage to land where I was originally.

"Great, now can we fight instead of sending me to the moon"

"Yes. YES. YES!" He said, laughing like a madman. "HAHAHA-......Huh?" He said, willingly sitting down and leaving his mouth open. His eyes disappeared from his head. "What is happening?" He spoke almost telepathically.

"Guys, i ain't feeling so swell." He said, before dark goop ran out from his mouth. Goldy had now merged with him. "WELL, THAT'S PERF-"

New powahs are felt.

"Wait, can anyone even see me now? Hello? Jack? The? Griffin?"

Monarch Laciel said:
[people plz I'm trying to think up things for 6 different fights at once, don't rush me]
[I understand, sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you, I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It's because there are many fights going in that I wasn't sure if you had seen.]

Blane's clone also summons and throws time splitting swords, and jumps away from Blane, summoning two gunsto his hands, then firing them repeatedly. Time splitting swords strike each other in mid-air, both freezing in time, creating deadly spikes floating in mid-air. But the clone deftly leaps between the blades, sometimes even pushing off them, all while firing a storm of endless bullets at Blane, the guns instantly reloading as new bullets are projected within. If one looked closely at the bullets, one could see they were in fact swords, compressed into a new shape. One blue/gold bullet twists space. A red bullet homes in on Blane. And still, more are fired, over and over.

The Smashor said:
I create holographic copies and summon them to my possison.
"CLONE DAKKA!"

I fire a massive array of energy bullets at evil me.
The bullets pass through the evil clone.

It was just a hologram.

The real evil clone laughs from behind you, then points up through a skylight towards a a dozen meteors crashing down towards the temple.

[If you went with someone instead of looking for your own soul, you are fighting their clone with them. If you went looking on your own, you are fighting your clone by yourself.]

[@HI3 I don't know yet, I'll introduce you when I see an opportunity]

Back