• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Filler Chapter!

"Oh. I see how it is. I have a lot more where that came from." He then duplicated as a small, cuter version of himself appeared and climbed up to where Ilia was.

[Yes. Godzilla can actually do this.]

I start patting mini Strangezilla. I have a good view from up here and it's a nice place to sunbathe.

The miniature Goji is happy.

"Anyone else wanna get on, because I'll gladly go upwards if not." The Stranger/Godzilla says.

"Huh? How are you even..." He accepted it and just stood there, Ilia on his back. "Might wanna get on my head."

"Alright, that works. Just gotta get the girl on my head and then....wait, I never got a name." He says, realizing this.

I had my eyes closed so I was a bit startled by Jake's licking.

"Oh hey." I say as I pat Jake and give him a hug.

Then, something is heard. Godzilla's stomach was then heard rumbling. This wasn't good. Why?

He was hungry.

After I put on my swimming trunks, I head down to the bottom of the sea and carry Jackson out. I put him on a chair near the beach.

I wouldn't want him to get left behind on accident. Also, this is the second time I've done this.

After making sure he's comfortable, I leave Jackson and wade out to where the others are in the water.

Realizing he is extremelly hungry, Azencard uses SNI to find a food planet.

He founds it and starts eating the entire planet.

The Stranger then roars out in a rage. Except one thing. He was just hungry. And angry. Let's just say hangry.

I can't think of anything that would satisfy something of Strangezilla's size so I simply give him some raw energy.

Azencard teleports in front of Ilia, goes down to his knees and says: "Will you be my waifu?"

A rose is being held on his mouth.

The Stranger....no, Godzilla started to swim, eating whatever he could come across. The raw energy fed him a bit, but it didn't halt the rampage.

Azencard takes out Merodarch... and blasts it into the sky, creating pretty fire works.

He also drops 100 trillion tons of bacon into Jake through GoB.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Azencard takes out Merodarch... and blasts it into the sky, creating pretty fire works.

He also drops 100 trillion tons of bacon into Jake through GoB.
[RP's aren't nonsensical at all]

I'm simply taken by suprise. Azencard is trying really hard, but he's still a total dork. Although it's pretty cute. This is embarassing though. When was the last time that someone confessed their feelings to me?

I start to blush.

Godzilla keeps swimming, before then turning around in a sharp manner and going out of his way to devour more.

Godzilla then stops and eats the bacon, finally satisfied as he then starts swimming at a peaceful speed. That of a boat.

"Got it." I say before diving off of Strangezilla and into the water. I start swimming around looking at the fishes.

Back