• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Filler Chapter!

Godzilla shifts back to The Stranger, dives in, and looks for anything else. He comes across a shark and then tussles with it, beating it to death and dragging it out onto the shore.

"I got twenty dollaaaaaars!" He shouted, clearly delusional.

I look over at Jake and start talking to him telepathically.

"Hey, do you have a crush on her or something? You seem to be following her around and it looked like you took offense to Azen's proposal.You don't have to respond out loud, just imagine thinking your response at me."

"I see. Well, hopefully everything turns out well and there's no bad blood in the end."

I start patting a shark who had gotten rather close.

The Stranger goes back in the ocean, without the shark he had beaten earlier. He was saving that for later. "Hey, guys!"

I turn my back into a beach chair and start sunbathing.

"Right. I can't get a tan anymore."

I go and put some wood on my chest and use my molecular shifter to make it into "skin" to get a tan with.

" 'Thank you', 'Thank you', 'Thank you',..."

With each thank-yous beeping into my ears from the scouter, the dot silently turn green, indicating that the signature is collected. As expect of my clones, they have done a great job.

Mars, master of mystic fire. Yik, speedbender. Mikon, Fox Sorceress... As expect, hidden expert and usual commentator have all gathered around this Beach World for a relaxing vacation. The book is filling up as we speak...

However, this is still not fast enough. Gotta pick up speed. Being a little more serious, I create a warp bubble around me, by delicately manipulating the density of space to instantaniously increase my speed to the given target (signatures)

"Alright, then. Shark's all mine and nobody can have it!" He started to eat the dead shark. Yes, he was eating it raw. Disturbing, I know.

• I look down and see smth filled with tentacles and a shark nearby. As I dive I instantly burned and destroyed whatever that was and threw its corpse on to shore*

The Stranger kept on eating the shark, finally getting something to eat as he finished up with the tail. He then looks at the other corpse on the shore and eats the shark whole, looking at the other creature and salivating.

The clown looks at the corpse of the creature, before then looking at Genesis, his eyes yellow with an orange tone.

I wake up due to the crying and walk over to the Toon and Fairy,

"What the hell is going on" I ask still not fully woken up.

"....Ow. Why does everything hate me so?" He said, before realizing. "Wait. I said you could eat my arm. That means...THAT MEANS I HATE MYSELF!"

"Oh....ummm....how do I say this....SHE ATE MY ARM." He points at Uber. "And I let her, so..." He points at himself.

Back