• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Registration

Haven't figured out all the cultural intricacies of each location yet :alien:

Name: Sarah Jane

Backstory: Sarah was simply an ordinary person, in fact she was always tormented because her life was tremendously monotonous, the cycle repeated itself, she wanted adventures but where? She was born too late to explore the world and too young to travel in space but apparently at the right time to be considered divine.

Appearance:

c07e02ee-b4c4-4205-beae-0b2d4fdb7cb4

Worldview: "The winds change, we must do the same, after all it is the cycle of life, we cannot stay stuck in caves or in bed, comfort is not the goal but the journey we took to get there."

[*]Sanctuary Deployment/Sanctum Name: "Madness Weather"

Bible: Extremus (She is bad for Name things lol)

*"Angelus" — "Angels are not beings of flesh, unbound mortality, after all, they are the hope of the themselves, wills given form to themselves that will give light to the new world."

Grants Shapeshifting, Immortality (type 1, 2 and 3), Flight, Supernatural Willpower, and Regeneration (Mid)

*"Light of Will" — "The light reached everyone, shining and warming the needy, burning or freezing the evil ones, there were no obstacles in its path."

Temperature Manipulation, Holy Manipulation , Purification (All Types), Light Intangibility ,Light Manipulation (Manipulate, create, and turn into solid light)

*"Light and Darkness" — "In the dark times, there was nothing, no movement, no change, only stasis, that is until something finally broke, like an egg, the light was born, bang through the darkness, bringing movement to space, and with it the passage of time, now represented in these weapons"

Durability Negation, Paralysis , Statistics Amplification Limited Space and Time Manipulation (Stops 1/10 parts of the target in time by piercing it (If Sarah shoot you in the arm, then that arm will be paralyzed in time) and can accelerate the user by warping space-time appearing as teleportation)

Starting Location: Metabus

Last edited:
1. Immortality type 5 is a no-go.

2. Highest possible regeneration is Mid. How fast it happens depends on how much World Power you spend when using the Storyline. More power = faster regen, less power = slower regen.

3. Can you explain the third Storyline/Verse? I don't really get what it does.

Okay, @azontr I'm confused. Aren't all of us immortal in some way. We are gods?
You're all Immortal in some way, yes, but immortality type 5, like Reaper said, means being straight unkillable lol. This RP has hax but you still need to be able to die or be significantly affected by injury.

Name: Satanael

Backstory: A mysterious figure, their existence on Earth is clouded in mystery. Their goals are uncertain, their words are full of lies. What lies beneath the helmet, what plans do they have in store.

Appearance:

Worldview: Thaumiel, the duality of good and evil. The brighter the light the darker the shadow. With progress there comes war, with saints there are sinners, with God there exists the Devil, or so they say...

Bible: The Shadow Exodus
* Passage of Deceit: Curse Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (They are able to use curses to weaken the target, manifesting them through evil eyes of applying the effect to their other abilities), Subjective Reality (They are able create illusionary constructs so realistic that they are indistinguishable from reality), Shapeshifting (They are able to reshape their body to their will, combining this with their other abilities to further increase the forms they can take), Analytic Prediction (They are skilled at understanding others and predicting how they will act)

* Passage of Transition: Dimensional Travel and Teleportation (They are to travel across dimensionsa t will, moving from one point to another while ignoring the distance in-between), Clairvoyance (They are able to expand their sight beyond their eyes, able to see everything around them and far off place), Dimensional Manipulation (They are able to diffuse their existence, becoming untouchable and imperceptible, though it takes for them to diffuse their existence to that point), Immortality (Type 2; None of the components of their form are essential and they operate with a large percentage of their body missing)

* Passage of Revelation: Aura and Corruption (They care able to project an aura that can corrupt the body and mind of the target to the users' will, by making contact with the target they are able to increase the effectiveness of the corruption, Darkness Manipulation and Absorption (They are able to create and shape darkness, which they can bestow with the ability to absorb anything it makes contact with. They can imbue their aura with the power of their darkness and vice-verse), Monster Creation (They are able to create monstrous beasts to use as their servants)

Starting Location: Chaos.

Last edited:

Backstory: A mysterious figure, their existence on Earth is clouded in mystery. Their goals are uncertain, their words are full of lies. What lies beneath the helmet, what plans do they have in store.

Appearance:
File:Magsarion_Render.png

Worldview: Thaumiel, the duality of good and evil. The brighter the light the darker the shadow. With progress there comes war, with saints there are sinners, with God there exists the Devil, or so they say...

*Passage of Deceit: Curse Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (They are able to use curses to weaken the target, manifesting them through evil eyes of applying the effect to their other abilities), Subjective Reality (They are able create illusionary constructs so realistic that they are indistinguishable from reality), Shapeshifting (They are able to reshape their body to their will, combining this with their other abilities to further increase the forms they can take), Analytic Prediction (They are skilled at understanding others and predicting how they will act)

*Passage of Transition: Dimensional Travel and Teleportation (They are to travel across dimensionsa t will, moving from one point to another while ignoring the distance in-between), Clairvoyance (They are able to expand their sight beyond their eyes, able to see everything around them and far off place), Dimensional Manipulation (They are able to diffuse their existence, becoming untouchable and imperceptible), *Immortality (Type 2; None of the components of their form are essential and they operate with a large percentage of their body missing)

*Passage of Revelation: Aura and Corruption (They care able to project an aura that can corrupt the body and mind of the target to the users' will, by making contact with the target they are able to increase the effectiveness of the corruption, Darkness Manipulation and Absorption (They are able to create and shape darkness, which they can bestow with the ability to absorb anything it makes contact with. They can imbue their aura with the power of their darkness and vice-verse), Power Bestowal (They are able to bestow abilities similar to their own those of their choosing)

Do I sense a friendly rival, frenemy or enemy? lol.

1. Immortality type 5 is a no-go.

2. Highest possible regeneration is Mid. How fast it happens depends on how much World Power you spend when using the Storyline. More power = faster regen, less power = slower regen.

3. Can you explain the third Storyline/Verse? I don't really get what it does.
okey, i change it

Appearance:

*Passage of Deceit: Curse Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (They are able to use curses to weaken the target, manifesting them through evil eyes of applying the effect to their other abilities), Subjective Reality (They are able create illusionary constructs so realistic that they are indistinguishable from reality), Shapeshifting (They are able to reshape their body to their will, combining this with their other abilities to further increase the forms they can take), Analytic Prediction (They are skilled at understanding others and predicting how they will act)

*Passage of Transition: Dimensional Travel and Teleportation (They are to travel across dimensionsa t will, moving from one point to another while ignoring the distance in-between), Clairvoyance (They are able to expand their sight beyond their eyes, able to see everything around them and far off place), Dimensional Manipulation (They are able to diffuse their existence, becoming untouchable and imperceptible), *Immortality (Type 2; None of the components of their form are essential and they operate with a large percentage of their body missing)

*Passage of Revelation: Aura and Corruption (They care able to project an aura that can corrupt the body and mind of the target to the users' will, by making contact with the target they are able to increase the effectiveness of the corruption, Darkness Manipulation and Absorption (They are able to create and shape darkness, which they can bestow with the ability to absorb anything it makes contact with. They can imbue their aura with the power of their darkness and vice-verse), Power Bestowal (They are able to bestow abilities similar to their own those of their choosing)

1. I would recommend for Dimensional Manipulation you add a few limitations or caveats, such as a great cost in World Power that makes it so that it's not a spammable ability, or that it only lasts for a limited time period.

2. Power Bestowal is fine but it's not strictly necessary, since a God can already freely bestow abilities to their Followers. So you could replace that with another ability if you wanted.

Rest looks alright so long as you don't try to cheese some things, although for some reason the appearance image doesn't load.

I'd question you normally but I know you're a good boy so you won't try and cheese Death Manipulation. ❤️

I'd question you normally but I know you're a good boy so you won't try and cheese Death Manipulation. ❤️

I take it we can grow in our powers with character progression? Or does the OP just mean that our powers can change, rather than us getting more?

I take it we can grow in our powers with character progression? Or does the OP just mean that our powers can change, rather than us getting more?
Your strength is decided based on your number of Followers. The more Followers you gain, the more World Power you have, and the more Authority you have.

Your powers can both change and you can have more. The only way for your powers to change is for your Worldview to change, which would require your core philosophy to change. Getting more powers involves getting extra Storylines, and in story I'll alert Players of when they have a chance to unlock a new Story. These powers will always tie into your core philosophy.

Your strength is decided based on your number of Followers. The more Followers you gain, the more World Power you have, and the more Authority you have.

Your powers can both change and you can have more. The only way for your powers to change is for your Worldview to change, which would require your core philosophy to change. Getting more powers involves getting extra Storylines, and in story I'll alert Players of when they have a chance to unlock a new Story. These powers will always tie into your core philosophy.

Ah thank you for that clarification.

It ties into the Mind Manipulation where it's like brain death. Won't be something she uses that much, considering it's an extreme and equally rare punishment for her followers first and foremost.

Name: Harold Ignatius

Age: Mid-40s as a human. Approximately 214 years as a New God.

Background: Harold Ignatius, in his former human life, fancied himself a master of all trades. A prestigious (not really) inventor, chemist, botanist, architect, doctor, dentist, archaeologist, zoologist, chef, musician, forklift operator, pilot, mailman, electrician, war criminal, fortune teller, historian, fish-tanker, comedian and so on...
However, despite his efforts, Harold remained a fringe figure in every field he dabbled in, finding himself more famous for his mishaps than his actual inventions.
Nevertheless, Harold nurtured the stubborn belief that one day, he would emerge from the shadows and claim the acclaim he believed he deserved.
Now, as The New God Ignatius, he sees an opportunity to rewrite his legacy and prove his worth.

Appearance:

Worldview: "Never stay down, rise unbroken."

Bible: The Chronicles of Ignatius (Or as he calls it, My Diary)

"Day one in godhood! No idea what the others are up to, but my divine perks are on a whole other level. Instant manifestations, walls, dishes, turrets, even my trusty accordion. Sure, they're as fragile as paper, but that's part of the charm, ya know? Not only that but now my accordion's spits out magical energy notes whenever I use it.
But the dealbreaker has to be my fortune telling ability which, according to my calculations, let's me see visions of possible futures with a whopping 30% success rate.
In terms of power perks, I dare say I've hit the jackpot."

Creation
Weapon Creation
Technology Manipulation
Energy Projection
Limited Clairvoyance

"I was like minding my business, when I thought, 'Why not juggle some chemicals?' Great idea, right? Well, turns out the bosses didn't think so.
I tossed those colorful bottles in the air, and they crashed into each other. Boom! An explosion send me flying, almost could've broken something I tell you.
And you know what happened next? All my co-workers got hit with some real weird effects.
One was buffed up, another stumbled around, a few got a taste of (Not deadly) poison and one guy started glowing. All in all, a productive experiment.
But alas, the suits didn't appreciate my genius. Nope, they gave me the boot. Fired for making chemistry fun.
But guess who's turning that experiment into a really cool attack? ME! Take that, boss!"

Explosion Manipulation
Statistics Amplification
Statistics Reduction
Poison Manipulation
Light Manipulation
(I kinda want the effects to be random)

"So, back in the day, I was cooking up this thing called the Gloop. It was supposed to be a game-changer, you know? But as fate would have it, things went a bit south and yours truly started to... well, melt away. Not fun I tell you.
Now, the genius that I am, I improvised. Crafted an exo-suit that stabilized my form. Worked like a charm.
Let me brag a bit about my masterpiece. Jet boosters? Check. A forcefield? You bet. I even tossed in some nifty Analytical Sensors for good measure.
Just goes to show how your beloved Harold turned a messy situation into this metal marvel. Ain't I great?"

Elemental Intangibility (For his actual body)
Cyborgization
Flight
Forcefield Creation
Information Analysis (Monokuma's)
Weakness: Harold's suit tends to overheat, especially when he's using too many features at once.
The more heated it gets, the more likely it is to malfunction or even shut down temporarily.

Starting Area: Manticore

Last edited:
Looks good to me, approved, though that weakness for the third Storyline doesn't seem necessary if you're putting it there for a balancing act, since your OC doesn't have anything I'd consider to be out there. Up to you whether or not you wanna keep it, tho.

We have enough people now, so I'll make the RP thread tonight. This caught attention faster than originally thought it would lol.

Anyone wanting to join the discord feel free to DM me.

Name: Szerak

Backstory: The man that was once Szerak is a mystery, even to himself. All he knows is what he wants to do, or more so has to do. Survive and adapt to anything that comes in his way.

Appearance:
Ahriman-Undying.png

Worldview: The purpose of existence is to grow, to develop yourself. In order for one to prove they deserve to exist, they must go beyond their weaknesses, they must endure all challenges they face, and they must adapt to anything placed before them.

Sanctuary Deployment/Sanctuary Name: Pursuit of Perfection (Looks like this)

Bible: The Rites of Adaptation

Verse 1 (Path of Destruction): "To improve, one must break down what holds them back"
  • Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction (Via Destroy; By touching an object and uttering a phrase within his mind, Szerak can cause an object to deconstruct on a sub-atomic level. However, this ability cannot work on a sentient creature or person)
  • Limited Spatial Manipulation (Via Slash; Szerak can create a slash in reality itself that fires out in a straight line and ignores any defenses, whether physical or magical. However, the slash can still be defended against via regeneration or simply using something to block the slash)
  • Fire Manipulation (Via Immolate; Szerak can create a torrent of flames, either directed from his hand or omnidirectionally around him)
  • Reactive Evolution (Szerak has the ability to adapt to foes he cannot normally overcome. However, this adaptation requires two things. One, he must understand how a certain ability works and know how the effect is created. Two, he must figure out how to adapt it in some way into his three main attacks (the ones listed above))

Verse 2 (Path of Endurance): "To prove oneself, one must endure"
  • Regeneration (Mid; Capable of regenerating his body even if his brain is destroyed)
  • Damage Reduction and Resistance Generation (Once his body endures an attack or ability once, his body naturally adapts to survive it better. Should that attack or ability be used on him again, it will do less to effect him)
  • Conditional Invulnerability (Eventually, should his body face a certain attack or ability over and over, he will become fully immune to said attack or ability)
  • Forcefield Creation (Szerak can create a barrier around himself and others that resists attacks or abilities he's already adapted to)

Verse 3 (Path of Control): "To master oneself, one must master their body"
  • Body Control, Additional Limbs, and Flight (Szerak has complete control over his physiology, allowing him to rearrange his organs, grow new limbs or even wings, and shrink and grow in size)
  • Biological Manipulation and Corruption (Type 1; By touching an individual, Szerak can cause their body to rapidly mutate, growing larger and stronger but also causing them to lose their minds and humanity and becoming fully subservient to Szerak)

Starting Location: Anastasia

Last edited:
My main issue is with the first two Storylines, I don't really know how you can modify those to make them less broken without basically reworking the entire power set tbh.

My main issue is with the first two Storylines, I don't really know how you can modify those to make them less broken without basically reworking the entire power set tbh.
Well for the second one the damage reduction, resistance stuff, and invul takes a long ass time to fully work. In my mind the way it works is like instead of doing 100% damage, now it does 95%. Next time it hits it does 90%, then 85%, etc etc. For an ability the longer someone tries to use it to effect him it slowly loses effect to a similar way. Basically it just takes a long ass time and a lot of attacks/uses of the ability to fully work.

The first one yeah fair enough. I've edited it to change up a few things.

Then like @Adem_Warlock69 did you should add a note of the weaknesses of the 2nd Storyline/its cavaets, since that makes it easier to track in the future.

For the first one I'm still worried about that Power Null. I would prefer you replace it with another ability.

Do that and you're good.

Then like @Adem_Warlock69 did you should add a note of the weaknesses of the 2nd Storyline/its cavaets, since that makes it easier to track in the future.

For the first one I'm still worried about that Power Null. I would prefer you replace it with another ability.

Do that and you're good.
Fair enough, swapped it with fire manip

Name: Soma

Backstory: Originally an ordinary young guy in university, he spent most of his time there having normal hobbies. Hating how boring and mundane reality is and his fate of just being another cog in the machine but after the abyss he finally found things interesting no longer would he be another cog in the machine or reality ever so boring and static again.

Appearance:
8uV31zq.jpeg

Worldview: "
Reality is not static, it is flexible all it needs is Will to alter it"

Sanctum Name: The Fair Lands

Bible: The Path to Ascension

Verse 1 (Path of the Body): "As flesh is but clay, shall mold your corporeal form to transcend the limits of mortal existence."

Powers:
  • Shapeshifting ( can change form at will , able to change gender, age even species for the body is mere clay to them)
  • Regeneration (Mid; Capable of regenerating his body even if his brain is destroyed)
  • Body Control (can control the body functions even make the body do things it is not capable of)
  • Biological Manipulation (able to control flesh and genes at will)
  • Healing (able to heal via manipulation the body genes)
Verse 2 (Path of the Mind):"Within the sanctum of thought, shape reality with the clarity of your mind.""
Verse 3 (Path of the Soul): "The essence within, the eternal flame of the soul, gives the power to transcend the boundaries of mortal life."
  • Aura (able to manifest the power of the soul)
  • Qi (able to harness the power of Qi)
  • Stats Amp (able to boast via harnessing the power of the Soul)
  • Stealth Mastery (can hide themselves via making their aura be one with nature making them undetectable by normal even most supernatural ways)
  • Energy Projection (able to project outwards the power of Qi)

Starting Location: Metabus

Is this still open? I'd hate to have missed the opportunity to be apart of a really interesting concept because of the bloody flu.

Back