• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP A Country Divided (Redux) • Registration

"Fear Manipulation, Aura and Selective Intangibility (can manifest an aura in the shape and size of his full form, which is full of killing intent, rage, hatred and savagery, that can cause fear into others, to a degree can affect even resistant people, to at least rethink their choices, his facial appearance alone can cause the same affects, but to a weaker level, its aura can go through things just like a ghost or physically touch if needed anything in its surroundings)"

No to all of this. I don't care where it comes from I'm not letting passives of any kind slide.

No Power Null sealing chains either, you can have chains, not the sealing or power null.

No blitzing in speed.
Acid Manipulation is too vague.

You can't just freeze a bitch solid and call it balanced for the literal start of the RP.

Good job balancing the Biological Manipulation.

finished most of box, it is later than I thought

here so far
kinda barebones rn
First problem: if he's 43 and a mage he's going to be like, Low 7-C minimum. Unless he was that far his own ass and for some reason started learning this sodding late

Second problem: Incomplete, I need every stat filled out for review

Third Problem: I ain't got a clue what runes you got beyond Mage Rune.

First problem: if he's 43 and a mage he's going to be like, Low 7-C minimum. Unless he was that far his own ass and for some reason started learning this sodding late

Second problem: Incomplete, I need every stat filled out for review

Third Problem: I ain't got a clue what runes you got beyond Mage Rune.
Alright, I've finished up I think.

I have no idea how to use tabbers btw.

Honestly it's kinda refreshing to see a sub-1000 messages person be actually competent at making profiles

For future though, normal tabbers are
<Tabber>
|-|Whatever=blahblahblah
|-|Second thing=blahblahblah
</Tabber>

Can't help you too much on layered tabbers because they're a pain for me.

Honestly it's kinda refreshing to see a sub-1000 messages person be actually competent at making profiles

For future though, normal tabbers are
<Tabber>
|-|Whatever=blahblahblah
|-|Second thing=blahblahblah
</Tabber>

Can't help you too much on layered tabbers because they're a pain for me.
Thanks, should I just hop in now?

Edited now
No mana/magic stuff unless he's got Mage rune or explicitly enchanted items

Ooooh, and I should also note, it's noted in the story that everyone present needs for be able to be asked, coerced, or bought, and it would take quite a lot for Vera to not kill Dhei for attacking The Order of Reunification(Or at least asking Rubedo to do so), so we'd need to find a different way to get him into the group

No mana/magic stuff unless he's got Mage rune or explicitly enchanted items
Other then that all good?
Ooooh, and I should also note, it's noted in the story that everyone present needs for be able to be asked, coerced, or bought, and it would take quite a lot for Vera to not kill Dhei for attacking The Order of Reunification(Or at least asking Rubedo to do so), so we'd need to find a different way to get him into the group
I had a scenario in mind planned which isnt involving him attacking the others

Back