• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Registration

Is this still open? I'd hate to have missed the opportunity to be apart of a really interesting concept because of the bloody flu.
It's open, and not much has happened as of yet, so you'll have your opportunity to do shit.

Name: Gedon

Backstory: Gedon (Original Name Unknown) was once a normal young man; he did his normal education, and had even started on his Doctorate in Medicine at a decent school in his home country of Germany. But, whenever that portal opened up and swallowed him whole...no longer would he be normal or average. No, he'd make something of himself in this new world, he'd make sure of it!

Appearance:
Re5-albert-wesker.jpg

Worldview
: "Humans have brought this world to destruction and infection. I shall be the one to cure it, one way or another."

Bible: The Medical Opinion

Verse 1: "It is, of course, well known the the only thing you can trust in this world of immense mystery and deceit, is the sciences. Keep your eyes locked onto them, and let them allow you cut through the human lies, and see perceive reality itself in its pure form; for the studies strengthen you, both mind and body."

Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception (Capable of seeing beyond their normal vision, being able to view reality itself, allowing to sense everything in their near vicinity), Statistics Amplification (By holding strong belief in "the sciences," Gedon's strength and physical prowess is increased tremendously), Genius Intelligence

Verse 2:
"While it may hold true that you have mastered your body's control and form, you may use this to aid in combat against the heretics of this new reality. Infect them; drain them; corrode them; dissect them, all to your liking in the name of our good message."

Body Control (Can control and manipulate the various parts and functions of his body to perfections, allowing Gedon to extend, shape and attack in unusual and impossible ways), Life Manipulation, Disease Manipulation (Can create various pestilences from his own body mass, and control them as he sees fit, including infecting others), Absorption (Can absorb the fluids and bio-mass from any individual's body, though this does take an extended period of time and leaves him vulnerable), Biological Manipulation

Verse 3: "You, as the leaders of this new truth, shall face many hardships and horrors. However, the sciences shall not abandon you. They shall help you heal, and regrow. Whenever the opponent least suspects it, you shall decipher, adapt and conquer, striking with precision and wrath. This is the power of knowledge; the power of SCIENCE!"

Regeneration (Low-Mid normally, Mid with enough Bio-Mass to absorb), Adaption (Can adapt to phenomena after enough exposure to it, and through understanding it), Information Analysis (Can quickly analyze and figure out abilities and dilemmas)

Last edited:
Regeneration cap currently is Mid, so High-Mid is a no go, but otherwise it looks good.

Regeneration cap currently is Mid, so High-Mid is a no go, but otherwise it looks good.
Cool, I’ve edited to conform to the rule.

Btw, is it alright if I start in Chaos? Forgot to mention that in the initial comment.

Any location that's not Hollowed Destiny is cool to start in.

Chaos is actually a good place to start, since another God just got there, so I can spawn you near him.

Name: Arcturus Mengsk, Emperor of the Dominion

Backstory: Arcturus Mengsk was an old Military commander in Russia, having quickly climbed the ranks as a strategic genius, and when the Abyss hit, he was one chosen to become a god, in Humanity's darkest hour his ruthlessness and brutal tactics would be the one thing he saw to bring light and hope back to the shattered civilization...

Appearance:
ArcturusMengsk_SC2-HotS_Art1.jpg

Worldview: Domination

Sactum Name: Augustgrad

Bible: Dominion's Pride

Verse/Storyline 1: Industry and Domination; "Do you believe that we can defend ourselves with empty words? No! We must work for our continued existence as a species!" Creation/Weapon Creation (With about 10 minutes' time, Followers of Mengsk can create large artillery pieces with infinite ammo, which are empowered when the emperor himself is around), Self Sustenance (All types, yadah yadah, lack of any needs.), Extrasensory Perception (Via Radio scans, which can spot even the most minor of movements and detect Invisibility), Supernatural Willpower (All in the Dominion have an indomitable will towards the enemies of it)

Verse/Storyline 2: Nuclear Annihilation "You left me no choice! Say goodbye to your constituent atoms!" Extreme Heat/Radiation Manipulation/Explosion Manipulation (Via Nuclear Warheads, which Mengsk can have fired at will, and is resistant to the effects of.), Summoning/Weapon Creation (Mengsk can create and summon his Nuclear arsenal at will)

Verse/Storyline 3: Artillery Domination; I mean, do you need a quote? Explosion Manipulation (Multiple pieces of artillery are capable of causing explosions on-contact), Fire Manipulation (It is not uncommon for flame-based Artillery to exist, and Mengsk makes full use of it.) Poison Manipulation (Mengsk is not, and never will be, above using Chemical weapons on his opponents.), Plasma Manipulation (Via Yamato Cannons, which require a direct line of fire to be used to fire a projectile that explodes into Plasma), Damage Reduction (Within a radius around them every single artillery piece produces a field that reduces damage done to followers of Mengsk by up to 50% with enough artillery around[let's say 50, 1% each.])

Starting Area: Chaos

Last edited:
You already have a guy. You can use this one when he dies, cause I'm not narrating for 2 characters played by the same person.

Sounds good to me! Thanks!
I've made your spawn in the RP thread. You'll be able to find it in my most recent post, at the very end, where I've pinged you.

Back