• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Conquest Sandbox RP Registration

This is BoS/ company arc Han, everything he throw is resistable. And he doesnt even have his OP move lol.
As though 2 seconds of unresistable stun at supersonic speeds is not absolutely broken
I'm sure this is just a minor hax. He still freakin dies when his health hit 0. His health regen and mana regen is pathetic considering his later key. And weaker than some character I write in my post.
When we are at equal stats and it grants you what is effectively low-godly I disagree, even more so given the fact you have multiple amps ontop of this.
This is company arc Han, his hax is ****** weaker than what I show below.
And? That was just me covering the stuff he has from game mechanics.

As though 2 seconds of unresistable stun at supersonic speeds is not absolutely broken
LMAO, he doesn't even have that skill. And other have much worse than this.
When we are at equal stats and it grants you what is effectively low-godly I disagree, even more so given the fact you have multiple amps ontop of this.
What kind of Low-Godly???? A single attack from High 8-C is enough to reduce half of his health. His amps is trash in the BoS. And still worse to Raiden and Sukuna.
And? That was just me covering the stuff he has from game mechanics.
Lmao, you didnt even ******* read my post above. His game mechanic is ****** weaker than ergenverse cultivation.

But I still don't know why Senior Bai is allowed , his hax is very busted.
It was admittedly only stated on discord by the GM, but a lot of his more broken abilities like Divine Sense were determined to only work on people weaker than him, and thus the user. This, combined with how Warlords are equalized in stats when fighting, means it only really works against minions.

Can you explain early game Yuuto's fate manip? I know the profile says he doesn't control it directly but that's much of a caveat when you can end up directly controlling the sword through some means or another.
Yuuto cannot control Desire, that ass sword never submit to him in the entire game lol. So he just discarded it and pick up a new Eternity Sword.

Unrelated to the new people, but there's been a change in how charge works and because ed is lazy tired I'll be the one to relay it.

Essentially, rather than the charge cost being equal to the number of hax levels past 4, now each time you increase a level it increases by an amount equal to the difference between the current level and 4. Essentially, level 5 takes 1 charge, level 6 takes 3, 7 takes 6, 8 takes 10, 9 takes 15, and 10 takes 21.

In retrospect, I just thought of some ways La Diosa could've hypothetically beaten Deimos, but I set like none of them up.

Maybe some time in the future... Maybe.

RP romance is cringe.

I think what he means is to keep it PG-13 at most. But then again, I haven't been paying attention to much that's not dealing with Latin America and South America, so I wouldn't know if things are getting too carried away or not.

Back