• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@ZoroNotZolo

"I am not much of a singer, but Sif was quite good", he replied as he focused his thought projection, modifying into the familiar faces.

Suddenly the hall was populated by various people created through his thought projection.

One of them stood among the other between the musicians with lutes and drums, a fine lady of red golden hairs.

360_F_597499239_niAe9U1bgI8oEhWYrursSi7I8p26Jrjp.jpg

Her voice started to sing with strength and passion as the lutes and drums reverberated in the hall and the projections started to sing and raise their mead horns together.

"This is a song about Death, Mead and Goat!
The Einherjars final preparation for Ragnarok
Welcome to the land of no hangovers!

If you ruthless in battler so true
If chosen in death there is room for you too
By an army of Valkyries taken away
To the hall of the fallen
A feast awaits

Mead! Another! (Another!)
Mead! Another! (Yeah!)
Mead! Another! Into the mist the she-goat will us lead
Mead! Another! From Heidruns teats an endless stream of mead!

Drink brother, drink, there's no need to think!

We fight until we rise again
We drink until we fall
We kill each other every day
To the final battle call
An army of warriors vicious and strong in the hall of the fallen
The feast goes on!

Mead! Another! (Yeah!)

Pour me another and you'll be my brother

When you are thirsty and hungry for fight
There's no need to worry there's mead left and right
We're an army so wasted no mead is too strong in the hall of the fallen
Hear our song!

Mead! Another! (Yeah!)

Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!
Mead! Another!

Mead! Another!"
"That was beautiful~" La Diosa said, "What Sif lacked in beauty when compared to me, she made up for in the beauty of her voice, I can admit that."

She looks around at the whole location that Vidarr has constructed.

"I can see why you have such fond memories of this place..."

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr chuckled slightly.

"Well, she was quite the fair lady herself, she captured the heart of that boastful of my brother Thor", he replied.

"Either way, they made a song about me ... I found it quite ... exaggerated"

"We could check out some nearby spots, maybe find a cozy little-"
You feel an extremely strong hand grab the collar of your shirt.

“Hehehe! C’mere, Maria!”

Romulus yanks Maria to into her newly formed Gun Workshop! It smells of oil, gunpowder, and lead. Millions of strange, black demons assemble firearms of all sorts. They wear little elf hats as they move at the command of their master, Rom.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna hurt ya. I just need your funny little dream magic to do a couple of things.”
The Gun Workshop rendered Maria momentarily speechless. For a moment, all she could muster was a silent gasp.
"Where in the world... What is this place?!" She blurted out, baffled by the sight before her.
"Dream what? I... I don't even know what you're talking about." The words spilled out before she could genuinely grasp their meaning.

A big, wicked grin grows on Romulus’s face.

“Maria! Welcome…to the GUNSMAS WORKSHOP! It was Santa’s originally but I murdered him for it. We’re gonna make all the kids happy by giving the firepower of their dreams!

She lightly taps your forehead.

“…And I mean that quite literally! Since you’re here, I need you to use your skinny girl magic to make weapons from everyone’s dreams!”

Romulus walks to Santa’s chair, and sits on it with confidence.

“Not forcing ya to help me…BUT, I will definitely, absolutely, leave you alone and not rip you into pieces if you don’t help me. So what do you say? Let’s make everyone happy this GUNSMAS baby!”

@ZoroNotZolo

"Well ..."

The music changed, becoming more "heroic" as the projection of Sif started to sing.

"He, he is the one, he is the ruler of the woodland
The guardian of the forest and a strider of the lands
He, he is the one, he is the other son of Odin
Super strong, probably fast, the avenger of the fallen gods
Destined to live through the end
In the dark we search for a hero
Through the fire of death he will reign
In the blazing abyss of eternity
When the world goes down in flames
Deep into the woods, he is the one who walks in silence
He's the kind of manly man who never speaks but knows to fight
See, see how he runs, wearing a boot of awesome leather
It is long it's hard it's dangerous
It's breaking the jaw! Breaking the jaw!
He's destined to live through the end
THE HERO WILL PREVAIL!
The shoe the myth, his weapon of choice the silence of the wolf
A handiwork so magical, the boot that saves the world
When all is done he stands alone in sorrow for the dead
The heavy crown of awesomeness now rests upon his head

THE HERO WILL PREVAIL!"

@ZoroNotZolo

"Well ..."

The music changed, becoming more "heroic" as the projection of Sif started to sing.

"He, he is the one, he is the ruler of the woodland
The guardian of the forest and a strider of the lands
He, he is the one, he is the other son of Odin
Super strong, probably fast, the avenger of the fallen gods
Destined to live through the end
Deep into the woods, he is the one who walks in silence
He's the kind of manly man who never speaks but knows to fight
See, see how he runs, wearing a boot of awesome leather
It is long it's hard it's dangerous
It's breaking the jaw! Breaking the jaw!
THE HERO WILL PREVAIL!
The shoe the myth, his weapon of choice the silence of the wolf
A handiwork so magical, the boot that saves the world
When all is done he stands alone in sorrow for the dead
The heavy crown of awesomeness now rests upon his head

THE HERO WILL PREVAIL!"
"Well then, talk about a theme song~" La Diosa said, "It didn't sound like an exaggeration to me... When I look at you, I'm looking at the man described in that song~"

A big, wicked grin grows on Romulus’s face.

“Maria! Welcome…to the GUNSMAS WORKSHOP! It was Santa’s originally but I murdered him for it. We’re gonna make all the kids happy by giving the firepower of their dreams!

She lightly taps your forehead.

“…And I mean that quite literally! Since you’re here, I need you to use your skinny girl magic to make weapons from everyone’s dreams!”

Romulus walks to Santa’s chair, and sits on it with confidence.

“Not forcing ya to help me…BUT, I will definitely, absolutely, leave you alone and not rip you into pieces if you don’t help me. So what do you say? Let’s make everyone happy this GUNSMAS baby!”
"I... What?! GUNSMAS Workshop?" Maria's voice stumbled. "And... Santa?"
Her eyes widened at the mention of Santa. "The guy who thinks he's all-knowing but can't even get a gift right?"
"
The last time I saw him, he gave me a doll... I was twelve! And then, they had the audacity to lecture me about being 'naughty' for not being grateful!"
"
And don't get me started on his 'naughty or nice' nonsense. Like he's some sort of moral authority."

She rambled on. "I mean, who made him the judge and jury of children's behavior? He doesn't even know half of what's going on in the world! And those carols? Agh, they drive me nuts! The same tunes on loop for weeks, invading every store and street corner. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard!"

Maria continued her rant. "October, by the way. Last time I checked, that's not the month for Santa or his... holiday. Don't people have anything better to do than bring in Christmas vibes so early? Like, hello? Halloween is right around the corner, and it feels like everyone's jumping straight into Christmas mode. It's honestly just disrespectful to the spirit of October."

"
Which is why... which is why... What were we talking about?" Maria blinked, suddenly realizing she'd been on a tirade about Santa.
She shook her head, trying to refocus. "Anyway, back to this... don't think I can help with... whatever this is. Making weapons out of dreams? That's... way beyond my league."

Romulus quickly snaps awake as Maria finishes her tirade.

“Huh? Wha? Maria! Believe in yourself! In the spirit of GUNSMAS! You can do anything you put your mind to. Just murder that little gremlin in your head that’s telling ya otherwise.”

She jumps out of her chair, pulls back a curtain, and reveals a whiteboard. It has child-like doodles of her entire plan for GUNSMAS.

“I’ve analyzed your magic. You can make dreams pop into reality! If we combine our magic, guns and dreams, I’ll be able to gift everyone guns that should under no circumstance be possible! For example….a wish granting gun!”

Romulus picks you up gently.

“C’moooon. Say yes! All we need is to put together CHARGES of our own and the GUNSMAS spirit will live!”

Romulus quickly snaps awake as Maria finishes her tirade.

“Huh? Wha? Maria! Believe in yourself! In the spirit of GUNSMAS! You can do anything you put your mind to. Just murder that little gremlin in your head that’s telling ya otherwise.”

She jumps out of her chair, pulls back a curtain, and reveals a whiteboard. It has child-like doodles of her entire plan for GUNSMAS.

“I’ve analyzed your magic. You can make dreams pop into reality! If we combine our magic, guns and dreams, I’ll be able to gift everyone guns that should under no circumstance be possible! For example….a wish granting gun!”

Romulus picks you up gently.

“C’moooon. Say yes! All we need is to put together CHARGES of our own and the GUNSMAS spirit will live!”
"Look, I appreciate the pep talk, but gifting everyone guns that defy reality... that sounds a bit... I dunno... kinda scary, you know?"

Romulus scoffs.

“Counter argument: Nuh uh. People will totally be responsible gun owners, respect national firearm laws, and only BLOW THEIR WORST ENEMIES INTO SMITHEREEEENS! AHAHAHA — Ahem.”

She puts you down and puts a puppy-dog look.

“Do it for meeee. Pretty pleaseee. Pretty please with a gun ontop?”

Romulus scoffs.

“Counter argument: Nuh uh. People will totally be responsible gun owners, respect national firearm laws, and only BLOW THEIR WORST ENEMIES INTO SMITHEREEEENS! AHAHAHA — Ahem.”

She puts you down and puts a puppy-dog look.

“Do it for meeee. Pretty pleaseee. Pretty please with a gun ontop?”
Maria felt an uneasy knot forming in her stomach. Romulus's conviction was palpable...
After a moment of contemplation, she sighed. It seemed refusing would just make things worse.

If Romulus was so set on doing this, perhaps it was better for her to be involved and try to steer it away from utter catastrophe.
Perhaps guiding this plan might be the lesser of two evils.

"Okay, okay." Maria murmurs. "But, uh, let's try to keep it... under control, alright?"

@Overlord775
"It was one small thing really: I am simply superior to them in all ways that matter. Nothing insane or worth thinking too deeply about, is it?" Deimos says, chuckling. He's uncomfortably close to Yorsha, leaning over them.
"Now, is that all you had to ask? Or can we get down to what we, or rather I wanted to do while I was here. Chitchat is nice, but it's only a small concern of mine."

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr chuckled slightly as he continued to dance.

At some point tho his gaze recognized a familiar project on the corner of the room.

An old man with one eye, spear on the hand and a crow on his shoulder and arm.
x47zrf2rkgb51.jpg

He stopped dancing, looking at his figure, a lost expression in his face.

@Overlord775
"It was one small thing really: I am simply superior to them in all ways that matter. Nothing insane or worth thinking too deeply about, is it?" Deimos says, chuckling. He's uncomfortably close to Yorsha, leaning over them.
"Now, is that all you had to ask? Or can we get down to what we, or rather I wanted to do while I was here. Chitchat is nice, but it's only a small concern of mine."
"No, that was the only question I had. I apologise if my curiosity was overdue."

Yorsha apologises, before handing over the the king a set of weird-looking four keys, tied to a golden and ornanted keychain. Both rappresenting the keys to the country in a methaphorical sense, and the litteral keys to unlock the fortifications around the signifiers.

Just a bit of asthetic fashion never hurt anyone after all.

His armies have already vacated the country, so that would be all his part here done.

"I'll simply wish you farewell for now, Demon King Deimos."

Yorsha says, before then excusing himself, and would move on from there, as there more countries to conqueer after all. Next up, the closest country would be Kuwait, though the Elden King is not 100% sure if it falls within his chunk of territorial split they decided, so he will leave it alone.

Instead, Yorsha will go after the smaller countries of Bahrain and Qatar, then if nothing goes wrong there, would immdiatelly follow that quick conqest by moving to takie over the United Arab Emitares. This latter being the last piece for a kinda big brain move.

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr chuckled slightly as he continued to dance.

At some point tho his gaze recognized a familiar project on the corner of the room.

An old man with one eye, spear on the hand and a crow on his shoulder and arm.
x47zrf2rkgb51.jpg

He stopped dancing, looking at his figure, a lost expression in his face.
"Vidarr?" She asked before turning and seeing the old man, "If I'm following the Norse theme right, that would be Odin?"

@ZoroNotZolo

"Yes ... my father"

The projection looked at him before speaking.

"My son ... why ... why didn't you saved me in time? Now ... I am dead"

For a brief moment Vidarr and La Diosa could see Odin's head torn apart in the bloodied jaws of a black wolf, the projections flickered as Vidarr gasped backing away.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Yes ... my father"

The projection looked at him before speaking.

"My son ... why ... why didn't you saved me in time? Now ... I am dead"

For a brief moment Vidarr and La Diosa could see Odin's head torn apart in the bloodied jaws of a black wolf, the projections flickered as Vidarr gasped backing away.
La Diosa looked toward the projection, then up at Vidarr. She approached him and hugged him tightly.

"It's OK..." She said, "You're OK..."

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr hugged her back, taking deep breaths.

"How how is it possible? ... The Ragnarok ... happened ages ago, it ... it should be buried in the past, why ... why it still haunts me?", he murmured.

"Sometimes we can't forget things..." La Diosa said, "But we can counter those bad memories by making good ones... I'd love to help you with that if you'd allow me to~"

Last edited:
Anna…finally, had dragged herself to a store to buy a map, the magic created by her signifiers making her more than a bit curious about the nations of this world. The shopkeeper, far too intimated by the large woman to charge her anything, had recommended she buy the most recent one. Apparently, some of the other ‘warlords’, A term that made her cringe every time it was uttered, had altered the topography enough that entirely new landmasses had been redrawn accordingly.

“…Lot more holes then I was expectin’…they digging for treasure or somethin’?” The woman muttered. She took a large bite out of a grilled drumstick she had cooked, the savory juices practically melting in her mouth.

“So…mmph…I guess right now I'm in this place called…Bagel…dish? Bangel dash?” The woman muttered, pausing halfway through to swallow a mouthful of food. She placed a greasy finger on the map, slowly tracing around the territory.

“Guess India is the closest neighbor ain't it? Pretty damn big…” She thought. While food production in her territory was being handled by the people themselves, Anna was free to do what she wanted. Meaning, she had no real reason not to at least visit the place.

“Guess I'm the new kid on the block, anyway. Might as well check to see what these...other folks have going on." She said, shrugging. With her mind set, she casually stuffed the rest of the drumstick into her mouth, before kicking off into the air, setting off to the border to India.

Defender arrives in the horn of Africa with their minions where they secure Eritrea.
"Defender, group one is ready!" Nebula says telepathically.
"Defender, group two is ready!" Vortex says telepathically.
"Defender, group three is ready!" Jojo says telepathically.
"Defender, group four is ready!" Helios says telepathically.
Very well start the assault on Australia

Each group starts their attack off shore.
Exodia has the Forbidden Sign fire an Ancient Storm at the western Signifer. Vortex fires a barge of arrows with the hallowed repeater at the northern Signifer. Jojo whips the eastern Signifer with Durendal and sicking 12 eye robots and Star Platinum Stardust Guardian on it if it isn't destroyed by the initial hit. The combined effort of Helios, Senior, Sancho, and Swarm have brought up a half ton piece of earth from underwater which they chuck at the southern Signifer.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Yeah ... I think it's a good idea", he said.

"Let's get ouf from this place filled with ghosts of the past, I...want to see your domains"
"Let me show you, darling~" La Diosa said, still holding Vidarr before warping away to Argentina.

There, upon her arrival, she was greeted with an adoring public, and balloons that gave the sky a pinkish hue.

"This is one of many areas in my empire~" She said, "Right now, we're in Buenos Aires."

@Faruel1998

"They do. They see my beauty and have no choice but to adore it. People are drawn to beauty, something I have in abundance..." She said, "And that love and adoration they have warps their wills automatically. I could turn every inhabitant into stone if I truly wanted to, or I could give them any command, and they'd obey because I'm beautiful. It doesn't matter how absurd it is. Watch."
The Argentinian Goddess pointed at a random woman.

"You, make a song about me," She said before pointing at a man in the adoring crowd, "And you, shine my shoes while barking like a dog."

After speaking, the man hurriedly grabbed a towel and made his way over to La Diosa, barking all the way over as his empress had requested. In the meantime, the woman came up with a song on the spot.

In a realm of splendor, where the sun bows low,
There's a ruler reigning, in a radiant glow.
La Diosa, oh majestic and divine,
A sovereign empress, in her power she shines.

Hail La Diosa, the celestial queen,
Her grace and might, in every step seen.
A symphony of awe, a melody so sweet,
In the presence of greatness, we lay at her feet.

Her gaze commands the stars to dance,
In her realm, every moment's a chance.
Golden crown gleaming, a celestial sight,
La Diosa, ruling with unmatched might.

In her eyes, the galaxies unfold,
A story of power and tales untold.
With each decree, the universe obeys,
In awe, we witness her majestic displays.

Through the galaxies, she takes her throne,
A ruler so regal, in power, she's known.
With a heart of strength and compassion combined,
La Diosa, in her rule, love defined.

Mountains bow down, rivers cease to flow,
When La Diosa speaks, all the elements know.
Majestic empress, ruler of the sublime,
In her dominion, echoes the passage of time.

In her eyes, the galaxies unfold,
A story of power and tales untold.
With each decree, the universe obeys,
In awe, we witness her majestic displays.

In the cosmic dance, she leads with grace,
La Diosa, in her empire's embrace.
Through realms untold, her legend unfurls,

In admiration, we sing to the empress of worlds.

"I supposed that one's also embellished," La Diosa said to Vidarr with a chuckle, turning a gaze to Exhibit A and Exhibit B of her beauty's effects, "Both of you are dismissed."

Immediately, the woman and man returned to what they were doing prior.

@ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, I think you shouldn't treat them like that, you don't need to enforce your control on them...let them see your true self, not the one they are so captured by, but the one that I saw with my own eyes, this administration is shallow, let them experience true admiration"

@ZoroNotZolo

"Mh, I think you shouldn't treat them like that, you don't need to enforce your control on them...let them see your true self, not the one they are so captured by, but the one that I saw with my own eyes, this administration is shallow, let them experience true admiration"
"I don't, or at least, unless they fall under being my 'staff', per se..." The Goddess answered, "Though this control of mine... It's not something I actively force them to yield to. They just... do. I assume it's strong wills like yours that keep you from being exactly like them..."

La Diosa looked up to Vidarr.

"Maybe you could show me what it's like to be seen for my true self...?"

@ZoroNotZolo

"I could, but it would be a bit hard considering that they're just subjected to your control without you not being able to put it down, but I think we can act despite that", he replied.

"For the moment better let them live their lives, out there there's chaos and death, tranquility is good for the soul, something that i learned to cherish after Ragnarok", he added.

"Let's go to see this place, I want to see how they live"

@ZoroNotZolo

"I could, but it would be a bit hard considering that they're just subjected to your control without you not being able to put it down, but I think we can act despite that", he replied.

"For the moment better let them live their lives, out there there's chaos and death, tranquility is good for the soul, something that i learned to cherish after Ragnarok", he added.

"Let's go to see this place, I want to see how they live"
"Alright then, allow me to give you the tour of Buenos Aires~" La Diosa said, "Take my hand, darling~"

Maria felt an uneasy knot forming in her stomach. Romulus's conviction was palpable...
After a moment of contemplation, she sighed. It seemed refusing would just make things worse.

If Romulus was so set on doing this, perhaps it was better for her to be involved and try to steer it away from utter catastrophe.
Perhaps guiding this plan might be the lesser of two evils.

"Okay, okay." Maria murmurs. "But, uh, let's try to keep it... under control, alright?"
A big, wicked grin grows on Romulus’s face. She seems just about to burst with joy.

“Hehe…Don’t worry…I always keep it under control. Follow me~”

Romulus holds Maria’s hand and drags her towards an elevator located at the corner of the room. She presses the Ground Floor button. You hear MAIDCORE blare loudly in the speakers.

The elevator dings as it reaches its last stop. You see a massive black room with a surveillance system of the entire world.

“Apparently, Santa’s got his ways on spying children. Pretty creepy, huh? Well I’m gonna have you look at everyone’s dreams and manifest their greatest desires into that pile of firearms in the corner using a CHARGE! That way, everyone gets a gun personally designed for them and that can do anything they want, no matter how nonsensical…”

She opens a portal to every household on Earth, and looks at Maria.

“Ready when you are~”

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr arched an eyebrow and with a quick move and a smirk on his face he made her sit on his shoulder.

"Lead the way, dear"
La Diosa smiled, showing him around Buenos Aires. The first spot she takes the wolf-slayer to is Jardin Japones.

"This is a beautiful garden, one of my favorite places here in Buenos Aires," She said, "It actually includes three trees imported from Hiroshima and Nagasaki that survived nuclear impact."

Back