• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Conquest Sandbox RP Registration

Yeah it's uh…pretty late in the RP to join, honestly. Nearly all of the territory is claimed and she’ll be at a pretty sizable disadvantage because of it.

Not trying to gatekeep or nothing, it's just gonna be harder for you to do stuff.

Name: Chou Tsuyu

Appearance:
v2-e69929228babcc256d0426fb7b2acf52_1440w.webp

Signifier: Flag of the Republic of China Byzantine Flag

Starting Country: Taiwan Greece

Magic: Quantum foam

Characters: Kamijou Touma and Misaka Mikoto
The RP is full for now but there might be some space opening up soon. Mind if I DM you?

Misaka is fine, Touma is not.

What about her?

If she's not fine then I'll go with Misaki

Those are both a bit much, unfortunately.

The character's abilities shouldn't be above level 4 on the magic level chart in the op above.

(I'm willing to give some leeway due to joining late, but there definitely shouldn't be anything that would allow one to instantly win a fight while ignoring distance or disallowing a chance for the opponent to react).

Those are both a bit much, unfortunately.

The character's abilities shouldn't be above level 4 on the magic level chart in the op above.

(I'm willing to give some leeway due to joining late, but there definitely shouldn't be anything that would allow one to instantly win a fight while ignoring distance or disallowing a chance for the opponent to react).

Most haxless character I can find so far, I'll go with this.

@ZoroNotZolo

Just to say since you are not in the Discord, the shadows have low-tier Cognitive Physiology

which besides outright resistance to what you are trying to do (resistance to pretrification and emphatic manipulation), also gives them

Invulnerability: Demons cannot be harmed by conventional weaponry and usually can only be harmed by something with a similar wavelength matching their own[9][8], a consistent theme that is followed by Shadows, beings that are constructed from a material that operates on alien laws of physics[18], granting immunity to anything that abides by it[19]. Mirages serve as no objection to the rule[17].
Incorporeality: Demons are consistently cited as information-driven[26] existences[8], in which information exists homogenous to human thoughts[18] and experiences[4], void of physical form[17]. Stated to emerge[17] from[17] the souls and desires[15] of humanity[15], and their bodies are themselves composed of Magnetite, the fulcrum of human desires[5].

I might leave the RP just because I have no idea what's going on 95% of the time.

I don't really use Discord either. I haven't touched my Discord account in literal years.

Whoa, an RP I totally have never joined before, and of course, have totally never left? I should make a character for it 👀. (Jk take me back please)

Character name: Anna Purna (usually goes by Ann)

Appearance

Signifer. A cartoon drawing of a pig, roasting over an open flame.

Starting Country: Literally any unclaimed land.

Magic: Food and Cooking.

Characters: Starjun (Only BASE abilities and resistances) and Sanji (Post Vinesmoke Key)

Explanation of magic:

Food magic comprises of the fundamental ability to create, alter, and improve foodstuffs. With no charges, it allows Anna to freely alter the flavor, savoriness, texture, and any other physical properties of anything edible (and not alive). Additionally, this magic can DRASTICALLY increase the beneficial effects of food. To the point where she can physically buff physical abilities, senses, healing, etc etc just by consuming basic food items affected by her ability.

With charges, the range of this ability improves, as well as the beneficial impacts it can provide. She can even DIRECTLY alter existing flora and Fauna so that they are more "delicious", altering their physical appearance and constitution accordingly. This may result in them becoming stronger/more powerful (similar to the beasts found in Toriko if anyone reads that).

A magic that works in tandem with food. Cooking is the fundamental ability to prepare raw ingredients into a finished meal, expressed through magical means. Without charges, this magic simply gives her a supernatural aptitude towards cooking, and allows her to enhance edible ingredients by preparing them.

With charges, this ability becomes more...hax-like. It allows her to prepare non-edible things as if they were meals on a plate. For example, using enough charges she could negate durability by mincing something, cutting an extremely durable object as if it was nothing but lettuce. Or using charges to peel the layers off of something, such as a durable structure or human skin. Basically think of it like minor reality warping but limited by the fact it needs to be based on some cooking concept, lol.

Whoa, an RP I totally have never joined before, and of course, have totally never left? I should make a character for it 👀. (Jk take me back please)

Appearance

Characters: Starjun (Only BASE abilities and resistances) and Sanji (Post Vinesmoke Key)

Explanation of magic:

Food magic comprises of the fundamental ability to create, alter, and improve foodstuffs. With no charges, it allows Anna to freely alter the flavor, savoriness, texture, and any other physical properties of anything edible (and not alive). Additionally, this magic can DRASTICALLY increase the beneficial effects of food. To the point where she can physically buff physical abilities, senses, healing, etc etc just by consuming basic food items affected by her ability.

With charges, the range of this ability improves, as well as the beneficial impacts it can provide. She can even DIRECTLY alter existing flora and Fauna so that they are more "delicious", altering their physical appearance and constitution accordingly. This may result in them becoming stronger/more powerful (similar to the beasts found in Toriko if anyone reads that).

A magic that works in tandem with food. Cooking is the fundamental ability to prepare raw ingredients into a finished meal, expressed through magical means. Without charges, this magic simply gives her a supernatural aptitude towards cooking, and allows her to enhance edible ingredients by preparing them.

With charges, this ability becomes more...hax-like. It allows her to prepare non-edible things as if they were meals on a plate. For example, using enough charges she could negate durability by mincing something, cutting an extremely durable object as if it was nothing but lettuce. Or using charges to peel the layers off of something, such as a durable structure or human skin. Basically think of it like minor reality warping but limited by the fact it needs to be based on some cooking concept, lol.
Accepted. You can have any of Rusty's countries besides China.

Appearance

Explanation of magic:

Bro made "Let Her Cook" the Character.

Back