• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Conquest Sandbox RP Registration

w7ETgoO.png

new map.

Character Template:

Name:
Vidarr

Appearance:
Screenshot_20231028-204338_Docs.jpg

Signifier:
lightning-sword-icon-2040x2048-33pseis8.png

Starting Country: Mexico

Magic: Storm and Weather

Characters: Kyurem (Pokémon), Laxus X793 (Fairy Tail)

Last edited:
Name: Bardock, Saiyan Warrior of the Past

Appearance:
AV45WXG3HNG5VOODFBS6E5S5K4.jpg

A 5'4 man with weirdly shapen, yet spiky hairstyle. Black hair and eyes, wearing a destroyed armor and a tail wrapped around his waist. With a red colored bandanna on his hair.

Signifier:
41khR06aA4L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The saiyan insignia

Starting Country: El Salvador

Magic: Ki/Chi

Characters: Himself, a Bison

Changing the rules so that the base power level of warlords is only equalized at the start of battle, meaning all amps will work so long as they're used during the battle itself.

A subtle change, but this should allow things like accelerated development to actually function.

Let see I believe I used 4 total 1 in an attempt to have Fluffy the Stollenwurm without amps be at least my equal permanently then gave them permanent amps the other 3 I used to make Defender's White Arm
I don't know if lose all of those permanently or if all of them needed to be used tho

Last edited:
I was gonna say, a buncha people on discord got blindsided by that.

If Back and Co. actually somehow made 2000 posts overnight I think Ed would step in at some point lmao.

Do you immediately regain charges when you disable a permanent ability gained thru charges if you waited long enough since first using them or do you wait till 3 pages after you disable it.

Back