• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Conquest Sandbox RP Registration

So I've noticed at least one person using their minions to place their signifiers, (not gonna call anyone out) and just wanted to clarify it should be done by the player character themselves. Minions and armies don't inherently have the power to place signifiers for their Warlords. I'll specify this in the op.
Okay, so to point out...
Zlata surrounding the country in walls wasn't the reason behind the signifiers. She was physically touching them, though they were implied and happened offscreen.

The one in Antarctica (and Russia as well) was the same, meaning it took around lots of hours for her to fly around and touch them. If you want, I could really put in the detail of her actually touching them with her bare hands, but if my explanation does it, then yeah..

dsxAUpf.png

updated map.

For the sake of reference and because some people have complained about it on discord: signifier rules cannot be used to give people abilities outright. Yung making it illegal to age or die was funny but that doesn't actually do anything substantial. This comes from Edwellken himself if anyone is curious about the source of this ruling.

For the sake of reference and because some people have complained about it on discord: signifier rules cannot be used to give people abilities outright. Yung making it illegal to age or die was funny but that doesn't actually do anything substantial. This comes from Edwellken himself if anyone is curious about the source of this ruling.
Then I’d imagine it works like lelouch’s geass in that they’d do everything in their power to not die or age when given such an order.

Can you send me the discord?

Okay, for people in the game, can we count which people are bad apart from Maid, ThisThingis and to a lesser extent Setsuna? i am bit lost due to certain actions of characters

My character can be viewed as evil due to the mandatory soul tax that forces anyone apart of their territory to give up a portion of their lifespan.

But unlike the other warlords he's not really malicious. He leaves his people be, for the most part, and even disbands their military to prevent needless deaths (his minions form the “new” military, created from the souls of the local population).

So take that as you will if your character would find him morally abhorrent.

What do you mean by bad?
I mean they have too much stuff above the acceptable power level for this RP.

Even the verse has exist in vsb? I mean this character has planned to added in our wiki for long time but the work always postponed

But if still restricted then okay, ill choose other
If there's a sandbox or blog to look at, maybe. Otherwise, yeah, please do choose something else, and thank you.

I mean they have too much stuff above the acceptable power level for this RP.
Foundation Establishment Bai Xiaochun and ylialkemist is pretty busted tho. Kumoko god zone and Raiden shogun is also pretty busted. Not to mention Ganon. But they still in the RP.

I think company arc Han Jee Han and Ritsuka Fujimaru is quite weak compared to them, restrict their ap and hax to High 8-C. And restrict Ritsuka Magi resist and Han time stop.

But if you still think they are too strong, then I can change the characters.

Foundation Establishment Bai Xiaochun and ylialkemist is pretty busted tho. Kumoko god zone and Raiden shogun is also pretty busted. Not to mention Ganon. But they still in the RP.

I think company arc Han Jee Han and Ritsuka Fujimaru is quite weak compared to them, restrict their ap and hax to High 8-C. And restrict Ritsuka Magi resist and Han time stop.

But if you still think they are too strong, then I can change the characters.
Not at all, for just Han alone everything to do with his game mechanics is ****** in one way or another, cause undodgable and unresistable hax, everything to do with HP and MP, gaining more potent hax along with gaining resistances to our own, along with many other cherries on top, is in no way more fair than any of the other picks. Along with the fact that ritsuka has free access to summoning weakened, but still far above us, servants, who are absolutely not at all fair just by way of their physiology, let alone the fact ritsuka has access to every single one in chaldea, along with the fact she has healing that surpasses age of gods level magic, along with social influencing that can affect 1-C beings and void shiki along with just the long list of resistances that comes with being a character from fate.

Even by themselves, they are far and away the strongest character picks, even if I chose full god kumoko she would be fairer than a single one of your character picks, instead I picked just her god zone, a power that requires me to touch you to bfr you there (cause I don't have kumoko's space magic) for it to do anything, and the only reason it can currently do anything is due to my own choice of personal magic.

cause undodgable and unresistable hax
This is BoS/ company arc Han, everything he throw is resistable. And he doesnt even have his OP move lol.
everything to do with HP and MP
I'm sure this is just a minor hax. He still freakin dies when his health hit 0. His health regen and mana regen is pathetic considering his later key. And weaker than some character I write in my post.
gaining more potent hax along with gaining resistances to our own
He doesnt lol, he doesn't gain resistance to your attack. Even for days fighting, I've never seen that in any 300 chapter that I read. And to gain more potent hax, he still need to grow and need mana.
along with many other cherries on top
This is company arc Han, his hax is ****** weaker than what I show below.
Foundation Establishment Bai Xiaochun and ylialkemist is pretty busted tho. Kumoko god zone and Raiden shogun is also pretty busted. Not to mention Ganon.\
I concede for Ritsuka.

Back