• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs The King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The King has a durability rating of Universe level+. Would that be of any significance during the battle?

That said, the King does have an ability called The King of the Maze, which allows him to control that universe he is in.

Still, if Reinhard Heydrich has access to Du Sollst - Dies Irae, even in his 5-B form, would that be enough to overcome The King of the Maze? If not, this could likely go to the King's favor I think.

Would that be of any significance during the battle?

Of course. Universe scale manipulations/attacks completely not efficient against him.

if Reinhard Heydrich has access to Du Sollst - Dies Irae, even in his 5-B form

What it will give to him?

@Lina Shields

To the best of my knowledge, activating Dies Irae automatically brings him up to Hadou God status... which would make this a stomp.

That said, Reinhard would easily blitz him with his hax and The King of Maze will be knocked out by Machina's Briah. In addition, Reinhard has resistance to everything The King can throw at him and more.

Finally, the Longinuslanze can put The King under Reinhard's thrall on impact.

That said, Reinhard would easily blitz him with his hax and The King of Maze will be knocked out by Machina's Briah

No.

The King has acausality = The King ignores Machina's Briah.

Then this seems to be a mismatch.

Then this seems to be a mismatch.

No. I, personally, think, that it's a draw.

Alright.

The King doesn't seem to have any mention of acausality on his page.

The King doesn't seem to have any mention of acausality on his page.

The King survived after space-time destroying on a universal scale.

He can live in the world where is no time and no space.

@A6colute

It's a contest of an unstoppable force vs an immovable object. Personally, I'm leaning towards the unstoppable force in this scenario as it can punch through the very concept of the The Maze to render it null and void. This is complicated further by the fact that the Longinuslanze is guaranteed to hit, and Reinhard loves everything (especially destruction) so there aren't any real negative intentions behind his actions.

Plus, Acausality does not mean that you do not have a history. It just means that you're exempt from the normal laws of cause and effect and thus time shenanigans.

I'm not saying he's not acausal, but he should have that listed on his page, since it's relevant.

Plus, Acausality does not mean that you do not have a history. It just means that you're exempt from the normal laws of cause and effect and thus time shenanigans.

No. Acausality means that you don't depend of history on some scale.

by the fact that the Longinuslanze is guaranteed to hit

And The King's barrier is guaranteed to not be hitted, lol.

You don't depend on history, but if you exist, you have a history.

The King exists in the Past and Present, therefore he has a history.

You don't depend on history, but if you exist, you have a history.

Yes. But an erasing of this history doesn't kill you.

The King exists in the Past and Present, therefore he has a history.

Universe with his history has destroyed already.

Does The King have any way of resisting the Longniuslanze's ability to suck his soul into Valhalla?

Does The King have any way of resisting the Longniuslanze's ability to suck his soul into Valhalla?

Yes. His barrier prevents all types of attacks.

Except for ones without negative intentions or the ability to erase the concept of the barrier in the first place.

Reinhard has thousands upon thousands of souls to work with and is resilient to any form of soul hax, so good luck with that.

I wonder if The King's King of the Maze is able to erase the concepts of souls, meaning it will turn all of Reinhard's souls as well as his soul hax resistance null and void?

Reinhard has thousands upon thousands of souls to work with and is resilient to any form of soul hax, so good luck with that.

Well, The King has 100 millions souls.

But, I'm agree, I don't think, that he is able to soulfuck Reinhard.

I wonder if The King's King of the Maze is able to erase the concepts of souls, meaning it will turn all of Reinhard's souls as well as his soul hax resistance null and void?

I don't think, that The King is able to erase concepts.

P.S. But The King has no soul himself. He is an artificially created being.

P.P.S. World Devil Form The King can absorb Reinhard, but Base Form The King doesn't have such ability.

Yet another thing that isn't listed on his profile. Joy.

Nevertheless, the Stigmata effect would still work on him since it's worked on tanks, land mines, firearms e.t.c.

Nevertheless, the Stigmata effect would still work on him since it's worked on tanks, land mines, firearms e.t.c.

Stigmata effect wouldn't work on him because:

The Wall of The Maze (neutralizing barrier) - The King is constantly surrounded by a barrier, which negates any negative intentions or actions. Any attack will be stopped by itself at a distance from The King. Thus, even the destruction of the universe is not able to hurt him.

And as I've said before, Reinhard can easily concept bust it into non-existence. Not to mention the fact that it is inherently impossible to dodge and has infinite range.

Not to mention the fact that it is inherently impossible to dodge and has infinite range.

The Universe is infinite (potentially), but this barrier can easily endure its destruction.

And The King doesn't need a dodging. Because:

The Wall of The Maze (neutralizing barrier) - The King is constantly surrounded by a barrier, which negates any negative intentions or actions. Any attack will be stopped by itself at a distance from The King. Thus, even the destruction of the universe is not able to hurt him.

The barrier can endure having its concept destroyed?

The Universe's destruction = destruction of all universal concepts.

If you think, that Reinhard is able to destroy multiversal concepts, then proof it, please.

But it never received a conceptual attack itself, did it?

Being able to exist in a space without other concepts doesn't mean you have resistance to conceptual destruction yourself.

Again, not on his profile.

But it never received a conceptual attack itself, did it?

Again.

Destroying the Universe = destroying all universal concepts.

I don't think The King's barrier extended to multiversal concepts, just Universal concepts only. Still, based on what I have heard, if Reinhard can't destroy the entire universe with any of his attacks, it's likely The King may not even be touched at all.

A6colute said:
The barrier can endure having its concept destroyed?
The Universe's destruction = destruction of all universal concepts.

If you think, that Reinhard is able to destroy multiversal concepts, then proof it, please.
There is a huge difference between destroying all concepts in the universe and it compared to just destroying space and time or matter. Pretty sure the King tanked no such thing as conceptual damage.

There is a huge difference between destroying all concepts in the universe and it compared to just destroying space and time or matter.

Don't say things, that you don't understand.

If you destroy 4D space-continuum - you destroy all within it. Concepts including.

Conceptions, conceptions... this is only reality/information warping. Nothing more.

Wait a minute, is this a stomp match for The King? Seems like it by the sounds of it.

Also, looking at Reinhard's tiering which caps out at 5-B with all Swastikas open, this is likely a mismatch. Should I lock this or something?

Wait a minute, is this a stomp match for The King?

No. In Base Form The King cannot kill Reinhard.

However you state that Reinhard has no way of killing the King either.

This match may turn out to be inconclusive, although I would tip it in slight favor for the King.

Would the King be able to hurt Reinhard at all in his base form? I don't think the inverse applies otherwise.

Would the King be able to hurt Reinhard at all in his base form?

Don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back