• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yay for procrastination! I have two verses I want to make pages for with about a dozen+ characters between them and a rather large revision for a single character, but instead I'm making this match.

Oni mode Rem vs Base Rock Lee with the Gates restricted, Speed UnEqualized cause it actually looks like Lee's speed advantage isn't that bad, and the fight happens in the Cell Games arena.

Rem

Rock Lee

Okay so.....

Rock can't amp himself with his gates, to be fair he'd one shot with them. Rem seems to have better battlefield control with her magic and oni mode however, as well as regen. Though I'm not sure it'd stand up against a repeated assault.

As for speed Rem has Supersonic+ while Rock is Hypersonic. That seems like a fairly wide speed gap there, not enough to have Lee speedblitz but its possible he can just outpace her and get hits in faster than her regen can keep up. Though Rem apparently has senses that can detect approachings foes.

I'm not sure, I will wait for others to cast their opinions first, its a case of if Lee can overwhelm Rem before she controls the battle too much for Lee to cope. As for skill I would prolly go out on a limb and say Lee is probably the better martial artist though.

Can I also ask is the starting distance Standard Battle Assumptions or are they gonna start a fair distance away?

Dood, I could totally see this fight happening during the Chunin Exams. Especially with unequalized speed.

But to be serious, would Rock Lee actually be able to deal any lasting damage to Rem? I mean, having to deal with both her insane Regenerationn plus her Human might actually turn this into his fight against Gaara again, especially since she'd be continuously firing ice shards at him and flinging her flail in the meantime. Plus, if she hurts him to the point of bleeding, she could potentially use her El Human on his blood.

Her regen's actually not that bad, I don't think. It's mid-low and not exactly instant. It has been a while since I saw the anime though and I've never read the light novel so I could be mistaken.

Okay after mulling it over and looking at the above comments I am going to lean on Lee taking this with high difficulty. Rem had more versatility but Lee is faster and more skilled in CQC I feel. Once Lee gets his opening its gonna be hard for Rem to shake him off, he can close the distance past her weapon and start delivering some hard strikes. That said Rem has the potential to beat Lee here. To me it seems Lee:5.5 and Rem 4.5.

Ok Rem has a chance, so I won't say stomp.

But this is an ass whopping

Assuming this is Pre-Timeskip Lee, he very, very casual clapped kid sasuke (POST-HAKU FIGHT SHARINGAN ACTIVE) and kid Naruto (post-Haku fight) both of which keeping up with those at haku's speed. So his combat advantage along with the speed is prevelent.

Strength Lee didn't even open a gate before hitting Gaara's sand that we all know how strong that is and dissolving it. And another speed feat is if he takes off those damn weights because then it's going to be a painful reinactment of Dyspo vs Frieza

Intellect I think Rem takes this

Durability, After opening the Gate and being noticeably weakened Lee's renowned endurance was put to the test against that of Gaara's sand.

Stamina/Endurance - Sure Rem has regen, but it's not fast, and stamina wise just hearing Lee say a light workout it 500 laps around the village... HA Lee obviously takes this

TBH, Lee not opening gates might give him more of a advantage than if he did speed blitz and all because if he happened to not finish the job then he would be at a disadvantage. Not that it matters because with gates he shit-curb-stomps rem

Back