• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like the original match didn't give Naruto enough credit, so I wanted to redo it. 5-C vs 5-B.

Speed equalized.

Death or incap.

Current Naruto.

Base Rayquaza.
25D461CE-D50A-4F4A-84B0-2E0CBA1BAC79
60972865-34C0-4224-A41F-6239CC64CE95

^^

Well, speed is equalized.

I agree that Rayquaza would onseshot too.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I don't see a crt for any downgrade and it's still linked on the profiles.

At least a recent one.
I havent gotten around to making one, but the new calc was accepted since the previous one used KE. There just needs to be a new rating for.them.

It's actually Deoxys that performed the 420 Zettaton feat the profiles are just kinda messy right now. Some of the Legendaries are still 6-B+ even though they should've been downgraded to Low 6-B. Base Rayquaza despite being weaker than Deoxys can still injure it and even destroy its body with Hyper Beam when it's caught off guard. Mega Rayquaza scales above Deoxys as he could easily overpower and one shot it.

Wasn't base Rayquaza the one who initially stopped Primal Kyogre and Groudon? Then when they came back, it got its Mega Evolution and stopped them again?

Base was reduxed to scale to Deo instead of Mega because Mega always mollywops Deo and because Destiny Deoxys and that one episode of USUM. Mega Ray simply is 2x the feat he used to scale to, as the feat is if Mega Ray wasn't there to stop Deo and Deo planet busted.

TL;DR, it's Deoxys's feat.

Back