• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch Ryley Robinson VS Master Chief

Which keys are being used btw?

Strongest for both, though maybe I should restrict the the Ion Cubes for Ryley to make it fair.

I mean

Can Ryley even weaponize the energy of the Ion Cubes? Like I don't remember throwing them and boom you attack, they're just long lasting batteries. Not sure why they have an AP tier on there in the first place.

Without further evidence, I'm voting Chief. He has superior durability and AP until someone can prove Ryley just has nuclear bombs in his pocket. Even stasis isn't enough to save him from that sort of AP/dura (8-A with up to Low 7-B dura). Anything hits him from the 8-A tier and Ryley is toast.

Superior durability rhat isnt enough to withstand Ryley's high 8-C weapons, no resistance to timestop, ryley can instantly learn when his suit can do via his scanner, a weapon that ia specifically designed to be able to ignore durability against titanuim which chief's suit is made of, and the ability to freeze Chief in his tracks and ragdoll him with the propulsion cannon

> Superior durability isn't enough to withstand a lot of High 8-C attacks

> Literally made the exact opposite argument in the past (SCP-096 vs Doomguy)

What even my guy make up your mind.

If Chief hits Ryley once, Ryley is dead. Ryley's time stop isn't permanent nor is it a hugely potent version, just locks a bit of space down. Barely even timehax.

Chief doesnt have superior durability though

It slows time to the slowest possible level right above timestop, its extremely potent, and its aoe and spammable

Chief's normal durability is 8-C and 8-C+ with shi3lds while almost all of ryleys offensive weapons are high 8-C and the ones that arent ignore durability or are hax like telekinesis and time slow

Nukes were removed from John's profile a while back. Anyway, Ryley should take this for reasons above. He's more haxed and physically stronger.

"Both at their strongest and have access to all their equipment."

Does that mean Halo 2 Delta Beam Rifle?

Yes, but that Rifle it like in the 9-B to 9-A range, while Ryley in his armor has Large Building level durability. @Bambu, I should note that Bubble Shield has a serious weakness that anyone can get around just by getting close enough; John also can't really attack while that shield is activated also. Time hax is also too broken for John.

I'm inclined to still think of this as stompy.

The Incineration cannon is literally MC's only chance. And Invulnerability only lasts a matter of seconds

Which he doesnt lead with and wont help him when timestopped or being ragdolled by a tractor beam

No, if he has his Prawn suit or whatever, the Incineration cannon is his only chance. His other weapons would at worst scratch Riley

MC doesn't lead with the Incinerator. And the Prawn can kill him as easily as MC kills fodder Unggoy.

Plus, the Incineration cannon has at max four shots, and it takes a couple seconds to charge

Would he lead with it against a significant foe, though? High 8-C is far from rare in Halo, I doubt he'd just be like "nah I'll just quickly shoot this big mech thing for awhile".

MC personally doesn't have any High 8-C weapons. Its either 8-C+ or 8-A

Master Chief would probably lead with some of his lighter "Heavy" weaponry first. Such as the UNSC launcher and such.

Chief leads with whatever he thinks he seems right for the situation not only the AR, hell he even ditches it for a SAW, plus, the PRAWN siut makes Ryley look like a Warde, fortified and hard to kill, he would most likely use the Incineration canon or a EMP device.

If Chief opens with Incineration, then he wins. Ryley stasis' him (which would be a weird choice for a human sized foe but hey whatever), which leaves Chief alive and frozen for awhile, and Ryley gets burned into oblivion.

Ryley wouldn't lead with the prawn but that would make it worse for chief as in the prawn suit ryley loses access to all hia decent has other tha his tractor beam and acid manip

Chief wouldn't lead with a heavy weapon against what looks like an unarmed opponent, he's not bloodlusted here

Both. SBA.

Chief absolutely can lead with heavy ordinance, shall we say, against a foe that has a large mech nearby. Just saying.

Ryley goes PRAWN then he gets Ionized.

If they are willing to kill I think I am gonna say Chief by the moment, he can keep the distance with the assault rifle or sniper, if Ryley goes CQC then things get more balanced since Chief outclasses in every aspect except for hax.

I think ill go with Chief, for the moment (Your turn Weekly).

Back