• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch! Ryuko vs Gardevoir!

Since the original match-up was made obsolete since Gardevoir was 7-C at the time and now it is 7-A...

Ryuko vs Gardevoir

Ryuko Matoi VS Gardevoir

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

Ryuko has been given info from Satsuki and Inumuta on all the abilities, techniques, etc about Gardevoir. (I don't give the same to Gardevoir as it is a telepath and thus would be able to get any info it would want from Ryuko's own mind.)

Gardevoir is in her base form and cannot acheive her Mega Form, while Ryuko is in her True Life Fiber Synchronize state.

Speed is Equalized, I wish I didn't have to since I do like to see battles where a combatent has to deal with a speedier opponent, but Ryuko is utterly ridiculous in comparision.

Both are in-character, willing to kill.

Fight is in a huge inner city four way cross walk, tall buildings are all around. Starting Distance is 10 meters.

Win via death.

A question I would like to propose, if Gardevoir put Ryuko under hypnosis, would Senketsu being a different kind of being, and arguably Gardevoir might not even be able to realize easily he is even a living thing, could he help wake Ryuko up? since hypnosis is a psychic wave attack of sorts, would it just simply hit and work on both? Senketsu doesnt really have a " brain" as he was literally reduced to a scarf at one point and was just fine. whereas in Pokemon no matter how bizarre they're physical body may be they all seem to have a brain of sorts. Just something I realized about this particular match up.

In the games, Hyposis is kinda like a giant blob of psychic plasma as large as a human torso so it'll likely hit Senketsu, so Gardevior gots my vote.

Her outfit is awesome for four reasons, her personality is awesome, her voice is awesome, her development is awesome, and I met her Actress.

Yes she's got :)

Back