• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
7415720-7215344844-400
7963573-shallow_vernal.png

The other match is very outdated, so lets do this again i guess.

Ultra Sonic vs Incomplete Shiro, speed equalized

Who wins?

Sonic:

Shiro:

Inconclusive:

How long since the last match? Sonic gained Low-Godly Regen over the past few months.

so... what exactly are the changes in comparison to the last thread on this?

The version of Shiro who faced Sonic is now 8-D possibly 9-D, hence this version is being used which is 5-D, nonetheless she still has 8-D possibly 9-D hax with The Epilogue, and 8-D possibly 9-D immortality, weird to call it 8-D possibly 9-D though, she exists as the last story and thus can't die as long as other stories exist, her incomplete form dying results in her becoming her complete form, end result is the same i guess.

Shiro has more resistances now too, plus passive power null.

Does she resist the FateHax? Since she isn’t in a form that is higher dimensional.

Mind you, the FateHax doesn’t need to kill the opponent to work. There are more examples of the FateHax incapping then killing.

She is higher dimensional, though i get what you meant, in that she isn't 8-D here, unless Sonic actually kills her.

She does resist fate hax, that's a standard God ability, they naturally can alter the past, overwrite reality and determine the future, that doesn't work on other Gods, and that ability from a lower level God like Fate who is 5-D, wouldn't work on Shiro, who is further into 5-D, the difference between the 2 being compared to a mountain.

That's how God level battle's work, but of course i know Sonic's fate hax like works on acausals.

Was acausality that Sonic's fate hax worked on 4D or 5D? (heck do we treat acausality type 4 as being bound to dimensional level or is it like type 5 where if you don't have feats of affecting it you can't affect it no matter what tier you are?)

I don't see how fate hax is going to stop her from using 9D hax.
PIS i assume, she wouldn't think to use it would be the argument.

The Epilogue was agreed to always be in effect, just that Shiro chooses not to let it affect others, hence once that's gone, things seem to just happen without any lead up or indication that it happened, hence ppl don't know what just happened even though she used The Epilogue in front of them.

As for type 4 acausality, idk, i would assume affecting a type 4 acausal who is 12-D, would be better than affecting an 11-D one, there is of course the dimensional argument, where if the character is higher dimensional in the r>f sense then not just fate hax, anything else below them won't affect them without feats, but assuming both are on the same dimensional level, not sure how we would treat like 1 character being a type 4 acausal thus fate hax can't affect them and the other having resistance to fate/causality manipulation manipulation, lets say a character can bypass that type 4 acausality, and another can bypass resistance to fate/causality manipulation, which is superior?

I mean Shiro already has a wall of resistance text plus she resist fate, causality and probability manip so she might as well be acausal.

More importantly, can Sonic's PIS inducement hax can bypass Shiro's power null?

Anyway, bump

Well he do have PIS inducement that was passive and works at acausal type 4 iirc, but shiro has passive powernull and resist fate manip so it's hard to tell

Shallow's haxes are like, 8-D to possibly 9-D, so she probably just haxes, unless Sonic can do something to incap. (BFR is out of the question because Shallow resists it)

Well, i don't know sonics wincon yet because shiro has gotten a lot more tanky with her resistance, plus she's pretty high into 5D so sonic's haxes will mostly downright didn't work on her except for the PIS inducement

She is higher dimensional, though i get what you meant, in that she isn't 8-D here, unless Sonic actually kills her.

She does resist fate hax, that's a standard God ability, they naturally can alter the past, overwrite reality and determine the future, that doesn't work on other Gods, and that ability from a lower level God like Fate who is 5-D, wouldn't work on Shiro, who is further into 5-D, the difference between the 2 being compared to a mountain.

That's how God level battle's work, but of course i know Sonic's fate hax like works on acausals.
Well this pretty much sums it up i assume

First we would have to know what Sonic does in character, does he go for incap or kill, the latter would screw him over here due to Shiro becoming 8-D upon death.

If he goes for incap, question then is can he incap her?

How good is his mind/fear resistance btw cause Shiro's is above baseline 5-D mind hax, and its passive.

The epilogue is indeed in effect the moment the battle starts, but shiro actually need to activate it herself with her thought rather than passively end sonic, also sonic definitely cannot block 8D plot hax as it is a smurf

Sonic main wincon most of times (Fate hax) will be useless, as the Epilogue now is rated as 8-D or something, idk if Sonic can do anything

Just because Fate Hax doesn't work, doesn't mean Sonic doesn't have wincons (unless Shallow resists being incapped by Sonic), but even then, I think Shallow takes this for superior haxes only.

Just because Fate Hax doesn't work, doesn't mean Sonic doesn't have wincons (unless Shallow resists being incapped by Sonic), but even then, I think Shallow takes this for superior haxes only.
I mean, i don't know much about archie sonic, so i don't know how can sonic incap her

Even ignoring The Epilogue, nobody has yet answered how good Sonic's mind hax resistance is.

If he couldn't resist Shiro's mind hax for example, would his fate hax, somehow make it not work on him? Hoe does that work?

But if it's Epilogue gg, guess no point in asking, but i am curious.

Btw don't mind me while i post this image

b60645f30603846956de2ed07feb3b9d.jpg

I think Sonic’s mind hax resistance here is 5-D (a more knowledgeable member could correct me if I’m wrong) but if Shallow’s haxes are above that (which they are) Sonic ain’t resisting

Either way, I’m starting to think Shallow stomps now (unless Sonic has some way to incap her, which I doubt given his PIS wouldn’t work here, though Sonic can get passively faster here from what I remember, unless Shallow just out haxes as soon as the battle begins)

Dirk Strider VS Shiro when?

Last edited:
There is also her passive power null, which got more explanation due to the LN, we always knew it was passive due to the whole God level battle= fist fight, and we also had Kaito who was merely wearing her magic power being able to automatically null hostile abilities used on him, but now we know via Fate, that Shiro's eyes not only see past, present, future, but also invokes her authority, her domain extends over the entire world, and nothing can be used without her permission.

In Fate's case we can't really prove world as anything more than a planet, but Shiro's eyes see the whole entire universe, looking down on it, perceiving it as being insignificant, so....

And it works on people who resist power null.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back