• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What more is there to be said? Sonic's mind resistance apparently is baseline 5-D, so even ignoring The Epilogue he gets passived, and Shiro has passive power null which works on people on ppl who resist power null, if Sonic's null resistance is again not layered, it gets even worse for him.

It does look like a stomp right now, but who knows maybe a knowledgeable Sonic fan, could reveal more info on Sonic's resistances that takes Shiro's passive out of the equation.

Shiro too op and will be even more after ln upgrades. Who knows what we will get once we get to the final battle in ln.

Yeah... I don't think Sonic can do anything to Shiro at all...
It does look like a stomp right now, but who knows maybe a knowledgeable Sonic fan, could reveal more info on Sonic's resistances that takes Shiro's passive out of the equation.
As far as I know, Sonic hasn't been shown to deal with hax on an 8-D possibly 9-D level. So...
There's a hierarchy in world creator so 1-A shiro is definitely possible
Ayo? If Shiro becomes 1 layer into baseline, I might actually do Dirk Strider VS Shiro, if he has the hax to deal with them

Yeah... I don't think Sonic can do anything to Shiro at all...

As far as I know, Sonic hasn't been shown to deal with hax on an 8-D possibly 9-D level. So...

Ayo? If Shiro becomes 1 layer into baseline, I might actually do Dirk Strider VS Shiro, if he has the hax to deal with them
We shall see in the future as ln haven't reach final arc of main story yet

Shiro too op and will be even more after ln upgrades. Who knows what we will get once we get to the final battle in ln.
I mean low 1-C complete shiro is already satisfying for me, then there's world creator hiearchy then r<f difference even when she's incomplete, isekai at peace has gone a long way, and it's a goddang slice of life genre for god sake

It's a chill slice of life with some action, and yet it keeps getting more ridiculous. This always sums it up best.

2103f1d1215f9fb8d1a0b00042a7a6a5.png

Like look at the LN where we get indepth details on the Gods vs 6 Kings, we have Life being beyond the concept of death, Isis killing ppl who resist her normal death hax which is 7-D, Fate shutting down anything she doesn't want within the whole world etc. Speaking of Fate if that is suppose to be what makes her the strongest, her ability being a reflection of Shiro's and even in terms of rankings the author has given, Fate was above the others except Alice, logically Fate can shut down Isis's magic aura too, so 7-D power null.....

@FoxySonicMaster108 Obviously, i was talking about Shiro's stuff that isn't The Epilogue.

Last edited:
The original match up is still on their profile, so will remove it in a bit, since Shiro is even powerful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back