• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing Possibly and other additions

So on profiles characters who upscale Gotenks/Buu get this in their abilities section

Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling

2 things I think we should do with this format it better and remove possibly

Possibly should be removed because the explanation for Gotenks and Buu being able to do is because of their level of strength even Gotenks had to power up before he was able to make a rift so there should be no possibly if you outscale them you should be able to do the same feat for the reason of doing the feat

Scans: a, a, a, a, a, a, a
So we see the guides state you need a certain level of power to do this and that Buu did this with his ki which is already accepted but just proves there should be no possibly
The anime has a lot of scans proving this as well which is pretty much the same with the manga too with Dende’s explanation of Vice shout so I would remove the possibly on the profiles and format it better (also DBS Manga Goku and Vegeta should have this on their BOG/ROF key which is merged)

Now Hakai resistance for Jiren:
Its states there’s a universe that exists where the G.o.D can’t beat the mortal within it and this rumor is confirmed to be true if Jiren could beat Belmod in a fight and Belmod has Hakai which is EE that means Jiren would have to be able to resist Hakai to be able to beat him in a fight also Toppo suggests that because Goku is equally matched to him he wouldn’t be able to ever beat Jiren in a fight implying Jiren would also beat Toppo in a fight as well who has access to his destroyer form
Even in the manga

Now Zeno in the Goku Black arc we know Zeno is still alive because no matter who it is in db there doesn’t exist a single person who can defeat or beat Zeno which is consistent with all the other statements we’ve gotten about Zeno but this should give Zeno resistance to a lot of hax including resistance to hakai and Petrification and I would suggest possibly death manipulation as the devil mite beam shouldn’t work on him and possibly resistant to Super Shenron’s wishing powers also since his AP scales to all statistics due to being UES he should have 2-C striking strength also I probably missed a lot more things Zeno would probably resist but that can be mentioned down below (Though the context refers to someone killing Zeno seems to be rejected so we shall focus on the other parts of the crt)

Time for 20 pages

Last edited:
Zeno should resist hakai but we’ll probably have to wait for proof (even though he should have resistance since he would just get blitzed by Beerus and erased considering even dyspo blitzed Zeno).

i agree with removing the possible, but i disagree with the rest

assuming belmod would pull out the hakai in a hypothetical fight is a reach when the only times we see GoDs use it is to execute mortals and never in any other fight, even against weaker opponents too (beerus vs the cave man for instance), doesn't help that we don't really see belmod, or any GoDs really, fight against equal non-GoDs, at best i can see a possibly for this, also wasn't toppo's transformation the first time he used in the ToP, and if not, i still remember them saying that toppo refused to use it before and only used it out of desperation or something so assuming toppo would both use that form AND try to erase his partner in crime fighting is a massive reach

statements on no one being able to beat someone kinda need more context including abilities, else they are massive reach, especailly when the dude that stated them has been wrong in the past many times, supreme kai is hardly a reliable source for such a massive implication, i remember him in the buu saga hyping a bunch of things only to be proven wrong quickly, this has also been rejected before so i doubt it would work now but eh.

also the last two scans don't really work for this, the first one has goku talking about the button and if it will teleport zeno since he is in a different timeline, the other talks about him being "ridiculous powerful" and "no one is above him", that is even less related to abilities, i mean, you can be above someone and still vulnerable to their abilities when you can erase anyone and anything instantly

i get the whole "if their abilities work on him, why didn't they use it to stop him", but like, everyone is intimidated by him and they are surronded by angels, the high priest, his own guards (were they in the ToP, i forgor) and a second zeno, and as shown by frost, the second someone tries attacking off the ring, they get erased, so is totally possible that their abilities can affect zeno but also using them will be meet with a dozen faster characters stopping you just before zeno erases you.

so yeah, i find it a pretty big reach and i disagree

Zeno should resist hakai but we’ll probably have to wait for proof (even though he should have resistance since he would just get blitzed by Beerus and erased considering even dyspo blitzed Zeno).
It was no question he was alive because there’s simply nobody that can beat him and he’s stated to be the strongest there’s no way a G.o.D would be able to erase Zeno
i agree with removing the possible, but i disagree with the rest

assuming belmod would pull out the hakai in a hypothetical fight is a reach when the only times we see GoDs use it is to execute mortals and never in any other fight, even against weaker opponents too (beerus vs the cave man for instance), doesn't help that we don't really see belmod, or any GoDs really, fight against equal non-GoDs, at best i can see a possibly for this, also wasn't toppo's transformation the first time he used in the ToP, and if not, i still remember them saying that toppo refused to use it before and only used it out of desperation or something so assuming toppo would both use that form AND try to erase his partner in crime fighting is a massive reach

statements on no one being able to beat someone kinda need more context including abilities, else they are massive reach, especailly when the dude that stated them has been wrong in the past many times, supreme kai is hardly a reliable source for such a massive implication, i remember him in the buu saga hyping a bunch of things only to be proven wrong quickly, this has also been rejected before so i doubt it would work now but eh.

also the last two scans don't really work for this, the first one has goku talking about the button and if it will teleport zeno since he is in a different timeline, the other talks about him being "ridiculous powerful" and "no one is above him", that is even less related to abilities, i mean, you can be above someone and still vulnerable to their abilities when you can erase anyone and anything instantly

i get the whole "if their abilities work on him, why didn't they use it to stop him", but like, everyone is intimidated by him and they are surronded by angels, the high priest, his own guards (were they in the ToP, i forgor) and a second zeno, and as shown by frost, the second someone tries attacking off the ring, they get erased, so is totally possible that their abilities can affect zeno but also using them will be meet with a dozen faster characters stopping you just before zeno erases you.

so yeah, i find it a pretty big reach and i disagree
Belmod can’t beat Jiren in general that should include all the abilities Belmod should have I don’t see why this would warrant a possibly

Also Supreme Kai wasn’t ever wrong but he didn’t really grasp the strength of the saiyans at that point and Zeno being this almighty being who’s stronger than anyone is heavily consistent with even Whis
You’re ignoring one thing nobody can defeat Zeno there was 0 doubt or question that Zeno was dead in this timeline because Zeno is simply him he can’t be defeated

That last point Zeno erased Frost because he tried to fight while he was on the stands I have no idea what you’re arguing here and if you think him having guards is weird Zeno has threatened his guards so his guards don’t seem to be there to protect people from hurting Zeno they’re there to avoid people from angering Zeno like when Zeno erased tje 6 universes

I agree with the removal of 'possibly' and addition of EE resistance for Jiren.

As for Zeno's resistances, we know that the Zenos believe Super Shenron can grant any wish, which should include wishes effecting them but then we also know that the Zenos stand above all else. To me these statements are contradictory so I feel we can't really comment on them yet. As for the Death Manipulation, no. Devilimite Beam doesn't work on pure beings. It didn't work on Goku so it isn't going to work on Zeno, it's as simple as that.

As for resistance to EE and Petrification... Well, I suppose I agree with EE resistance with the same logic for Jiren, it doesn't really make sense to say Zeno can't be defeated if a Hakai from any GoD could kill him (or even Goku in the manga Black Saga) or the Grand Priest who appears to have erasure powers. The same logic holds for petrification so I'd have to accept that as well.

So overall I agree with resistance to EE and Petrification but don't agree with resistance to Death Manipulation or Super Shenron's powers. Zeno inherently resists Devilmite Beam simply from being pure of heart and the Super Shenron and Zeno statements contradict eachother, it's too vague currently.

Agree with remove the possibly of "creating dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions", the only reason it was given was as a compromise, regardless if those abilities were done via raw power instead of hax.

Same with Jiren's resistances and Zeno.

Also creating dimensional rifts, destroy space-time and pocket dimensions should grant everyone who can replicate the same feat Limited Space-Time Manipulation or Limited Spatial Manipulation at least.

Yeah i agree with most everything here, idk about death manip, because it could be weird to say that super shenron can wish anything, yet we know zeno is the mightiest. So idk, everything else seems fine though.

So on profiles characters who upscale Gotenks/Buu get this in their abilities section

Can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling

2 things I think we should do with this format it better and remove possibly

Possibly should be removed because the explanation for Gotenks and Buu being able to do is because of their level of strength even Gotenks had to power up before he was able to make a rift so there should be no possibly if you outscale them you should be able to do the same feat for the reason of doing the feat

Scans: a, a, a, a, a, a, a
So we see the guides state you need a certain level of power to do this and that Buu did this with his ki which is already accepted but just proves there should be no possibly
The anime has a lot of scans proving this as well which is pretty much the same with the manga too with Dende’s explanation of Vice shout so I would remove the possibly on the profiles and format it better (also DBS Manga Goku and Vegeta should have this on their BOG/ROF key which is merged)
Agree with this, shouldn't they at least have limited spatial manipulation? Maybe a bit stupid, but Goku proved to be able to destroy Hit's pocket dimension with his energy and Vegeta destroyed ROSAT with his energy too.
Now Hakai resistance for Jiren:
Its states there’s a universe that exists where the G.o.D can’t beat the mortal within it and this rumor is confirmed to be true if Jiren could beat Belmod in a fight and Belmod has Hakai which is EE that means Jiren would have to be able to resist Hakai to be able to beat him in a fight also Toppo suggests that because Goku is equally matched to him he wouldn’t be able to ever beat Jiren in a fight implying Jiren would also beat Toppo in a fight as well who has access to his destroyer form
Even in the manga
Neutral enough for this, leaning towards agreeing. Didn't we cover this in the previous thread about resistance to hakai?
Depending on how Ki is used (Ki Mastery), it can provide resistance to certain haxes and one can also create and evolve certain haxes that work regardless of power level as shown throughout the series.
And yes, Vegeta said in DBS:SH that Jiren has high enough Ki mastery that Vegeta set an example for Jiren by mentally training him, and Whis confirms that too. Even Frieza made his torment in hell to train himself.
Now Zeno in the Goku Black arc we know Zeno is still alive because no matter who it is in db there doesn’t exist a single person who can defeat or beat Zeno which is consistent with all the other statements we’ve gotten about Zeno but this should give Zeno resistance to a lot of hax including resistance to hakai and Petrification and I would suggest possibly death manipulation as the devil mite beam shouldn’t work on him and possibly resistant to Super Shenron’s wishing powers also since his AP scales to all statistics due to being UES he should have 2-C striking strength also I probably missed a lot more things Zeno would probably resist but that can be mentioned down below
I don't have an opinion on this, just looking at some further input.

I agree with the removal of possibly, but hard disagree with other stuff. No one being able to beat them doesn't mean they resist everything they have because more factors need to be taken into account. I've already attempted something like this before using the same logic for another verse and the end result is the same, we don't give resistances for this reasoning.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @Planck69

Your thoughts would be appreciated regarding the OP.

Last edited:
Agree with removal of Possibly.

The rest is a bit too assumption based. It'd be one thing if it was far more explicit that there nothing Belmod could do to beat them but as it stands it could very easily just apply to plain combat prowess.

The same for Zen'o. He's the most powerful being in the setting so those statements likely just generally apply to him in that sense. They could mean that he's immune bit we don't have much to go off of.

It's not the same as outright statements or narrative implications like for example, with Baldur from God of War being repeatedly stated to be immune to all harm, physical or otherwise and having been unable to be harmed for all 100 years of his life by anything.

It's not the same as outright statements or narrative implications like for example, with Baldur from God of War being repeatedly stated to be immune to all harm, physical or otherwise and having been unable to be harmed for all 100 years of his life by anything.
It is an outright narrative implication for Jiren tho...if Hakai can't work on SSBE Vegeta because he's too powerful, why would it work on the significantly more powerful Jiren, the literal titular opponent of the saga?

It is an outright narrative implication for Jiren tho...if Hakai can't work on the much weaker SSBE Vegeta why would it work on the much stronger Jiren, the literal titular opponent of the saga?
Idk, maybe cause Vegeta's showcased resistance and he hasn't?

Like, I can see where your coming from but there's difference between characters whose entire shtick is being unkillable by anything and having their entire narrative placement built around that and like, a matter of incredulity around the fact that such a powerful character lacking resistance weaker beings have.

There's implication for it but from what I can gather, it doesn't seem to be enough for the ratings. Zen'o even less so.

Though, Jiren can get a "Possibly" maybe but I'll see what others have to say.

Power of Destruction, despite the hax that comes along with it, is an AP-based UES in universe

Its why Goku can survive a minuscule amount of it in base form even though a stronger amount of it (from, say, GoD Toppo) would affect him in Super Saiyan Blue

Its why Vegeta can resist it, because he was already stomping Toppo

I seriously don't see why Jiren shouldn't have resistance to it considering his whole narrative prerogative was how infallible he was to everyone including his own God of Destruction. And Jiren is no ordinary mortal, meaning its not out of question Belmod didn't try anything like that during their first encounter

Shit, most of the things in Dragon Ball, including Power of Destruction, fall underneath the same UES of "Power Triumphs Everything"

Its why Goku and Jiren can break through Hit's Time Skip. They're just that powerful

Most of this shit ain't even innate and unique, they're just able to do it because power = resistance to weaker characters' hax in Dragon Ball

TLDR Higher Ki >>>

Shit, most of the things in Dragon Ball, including Power of Destruction, fall underneath the same UES of "Power Triumphs Everything"

Its why Goku and Jiren can break through Hit's Time Skip. They're just that powerful

Most of this shit ain't even innate and unique, they're just able to do it because power = resistance to weaker characters' hax in Dragon Ball

TLDR Higher Ki >>>
That's not what's accepted currently for Hakai's resistance

I agree with the removal of possibly, but hard disagree with other stuff. No one being able to beat them doesn't mean they resist everything they have because more factors need to be taken into account. I've already attempted something like this before using the same logic for another verse and the end result is the same, we don't give resistances for this reasoning.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @Planck69

Your thoughts would be appreciated regarding the OP.
In Jiren’s case Belmod specializes with Hakai if the narrative and statements match up I don’t see why this wouldn’t make any sense

Though in Zenos case I feel like it should be easier because we already know Zeno’s the strongest person and then we have the fact that they knew Zeno was alive because it’s impossible for him to be defeated or die and there was no hesitation on that fact if Zeno could be erased by a G.o.D or someone else I don’t think the confidence factor would be there
Agree with removal of Possibly.

The rest is a bit too assumption based. It'd be one thing if it was far more explicit that there nothing Belmod could do to beat them but as it stands it could very easily just apply to plain combat prowess.

The same for Zen'o. He's the most powerful being in the setting so those statements likely just generally apply to him in that sense. They could mean that he's immune bit we don't have much to go off of.

but that doesn’t really make sense if there was no possible way Zeno was dead which is how they knew Zeno was still alive

In Jiren’s case Belmod specializes with Hakai if the narrative and statements match up I don’t see why this wouldn’t make any sense
Your assuming Belmod would even get the chance to Hakai Jiren if they fought.
Though in Zenos case I feel like it should be easier because we already know Zeno’s the strongest person and then we have the fact that they knew Zeno was alive because it’s impossible for him to be defeated or die and there was no hesitation on that fact if Zeno could be erased by a G.o.D or someone else I don’t think the confidence factor would be there
Him being the strongest and no one being able to beat him doesnt mean he resists everything lesser characters can do when he's already far superior to them and can erase all of them before they can try anything.
but that doesn’t really make sense if there was no possible way Zeno was dead which is how they knew Zeno was still alive
Given the fact that he exists in a realm that majority can't reach, he's the strongest, majority of the people who knows he exist are terrified of him, and he's got all the angles and Grand Priest under him, of course no one can kill/defeat him, it ain't like many can. This doesn't give him a ton of resistances though because it's not shown or implied that's why he's unbeatable.

Your assuming Belmod would even get the chance to Hakai Jiren if they fought.

Him being the strongest and no one being able to beat him doesnt mean he resists everything lesser characters can do when he's already far superior to them and can erase all of them before they can try anything.

Given the fact that he exists in a realm that majority can't reach, he's the strongest, majority of the people who knows he exist are terrified of him, and he's got all the angles and Grand Priest under him, of course no one can kill/defeat him, it ain't like many can. This doesn't give him a ton of resistances though because it's not shown or implied that's why he's unbeatable.
Why would Belmod not get the chance to Hakai Jiren? Do you think he would just speed blitz and one shot him?

Well for Zeno that would imply that characters like Beerus wouldn’t be able to kill Zeno which would grant them those resistances by default

The anime and manga both say that they’re certain Zeno is still alive because nobody can beat him and in this context it’s referring to someone actually killing Zeno which is impossible narratively and with statements it doesn’t make sense for Zeno to be able to killed by someone with hakai and there’s statements in both versions saying that they’re certain he’s alive for this reason I can’t tell if your argument is that Zeno can’t be killed because he lives in another realm but I would like you to elaborate on you saying that that’s not shown or implied that’s why he’s unbeatable

Why would Belmod not get the chance to Hakai Jiren? Do you think he would just speed blitz and one shot him?
They never fought, and we know a full powered Jiren is superior, why wouldn't he not be able to bust him up before he gets the chance? I don't remember but isn't the gap between a full powered Jiren much greater than Toppo or Belmod? If not then sure you might have something.
Well for Zeno that would imply that characters like Beerus wouldn’t be able to kill Zeno which would grant them those resistances by default
No, it wouldn't.
The anime and manga both say that they’re certain Zeno is still alive because nobody can beat him and in this context it’s referring to someone actually killing Zeno which is impossible narratively and with statements it doesn’t make sense for Zeno to be able to killed by someone with hakai and there’s statements in both versions saying that they’re certain he’s alive for this reason I can’t tell if your argument is that Zeno can’t be killed because he lives in another realm but I would like you to elaborate on you saying that that’s not shown or implied that’s why he’s unbeatable
They would get killed before they try, this argument is poor and is you just repeating the same thing over and over again and my opinion hasn't changed. No one being able to be him doesn't mean he resists their hax because in context, he'd erase them before they could. You need more evidence otherwise, ask other mods because I'm not agreeing with this argument.

Jiren might have grounds for a Possibly rating but Zen'o is a complete no-go.

They never fought, and we know a full powered Jiren is superior, why wouldn't he not be able to bust him up before he gets the chance? I don't remember but isn't the gap between a full powered Jiren much greater than Toppo or Belmod? If not then sure you might have something.

No, it wouldn't.

They would get killed before they try, this argument is poor and is you just repeating the same thing over and over again and my opinion hasn't changed. No one being able to be him doesn't mean he resists their hax because in context, he'd erase them before they could. You need more evidence otherwise, ask other mods because I'm not agreeing with this argument.
Because like Toppo Belmod can surround himself with a Hakai barrier that destroys any attack that touches so Jiren would have to be resist Hakai to hurt Belmod
Exactly… my point if Toppo or Belmod puts on a Hakai armor which we see erases attacks and Jiren can still beat them this means he’d have to bypass the Hakai armor by resisting hakai
My explanation here

If it sounded like I was repeating myself my bad but alright so your argument here is that Zeno can erase them before they can kill him with Hakai if that’s a possibility then that means Zeno can be killed as long as you catch him off guard which means the statement isn’t accurate because it states nobody can kill Zeno but with this interpretation you can kill Zeno just caught him off guard and he’s dead but the issues with this is that it contradicts the narrative and the statement

You could feasibly poison Beerus but it sure as hell doesn't mean that if Toriyama said "no one on Earth beat Beerus", he'd be auto-immune to everything humanity could throw at him (poison, biological weapons, radiation etc).

Like, with Jiren there's at least an argument. Zen'o can oneshot the entire verse by raising his hand. The statement entirely works regardless of his resistances.

Last edited:
You could feasibly poison Beerus but it sure as hell doesn't mean that if Toriyama said "no one on Earth beat Beerus", he'd be auto-immune to everything humanity could throw at him.

Like, with Jiren there's at least an argument. Zen'o can oneshot the entire verse by raising his hand. The statement entirely works regardless of his resistances.
That already happened Beerus was unaffected because he was a god

Well I feel Jiren is pretty straightforward G.o.D’s can have a defensive aura that’s just Hakai and if Jiren can beat them regardless of then he resists hakai

Yeah but the reason there was no question Zeno was alive was because he can’t be killed if he could be killed then there’s a possibility he’s not alive which would make sense considering all the G.o.D’s Kais are dead and the angels are all deactivated Zeno also being able to tank hakai fits with the narrative and that’s what the statement implies as well

I could see your argument if it was implied he might not be alive because of something but that’s not really the case here

That already happened Beerus was unaffected because he was a god

Well I feel Jiren is pretty straightforward G.o.D’s can have a defensive aura that’s just Hakai and if Jiren can beat them regardless of then he resists hakai
They can but they don't always use it so it's not nearly enough for an outright claim.
Yeah but the reason there was no question Zeno was alive was because he can’t be killed if he could be killed then there’s a possibility he’s not alive which would make sense considering all the G.o.D’s Kais are dead and the angels are all deactivated Zeno also being able to tank hakai fits with the narrative and that’s what the statement implies as well
This is assumption based on near nothing though. He can't be killed cause he out-stats and can erase anything and everything and no one in the series has passives that can do Zen'o in before that. That's the info we have.

And can we stop using "it fits the narrative" as an argument for something this flimsy? I used Baldur as an example cause his entire character is based around his curse rendering him invulnerable to physical and magical means (which is stated explicitly). Zen'o would only be a good comparison to this if the narrator or a knowledgeable character said "Zen'o is immune to all ki based techniques, mortal or god".

TL;DR
I can see a "Possibly Resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation"for Jiren.

Don't agree with anything for Zen'o.

Last edited:
They can but they don't always use it so it's not nearly enough for an outright claim.

This is assumption based on near nothing though. He can't be killed cause he out-stats and can erase anything and everything and no one in the series has passives that can do Zen'o in before that. That's the info we have.

And can we stop using "it fits the narrative" as an argument for something this flimsy? I used Baldur as an example cause his entire character is based around his curse rendering him invulnerable to physical and magical means (which is stated explicitly). Zen'o would only be a good comparison to this if the narrator or a knowledgeable character said "Zen'o is immune to all ki based techniques, mortal or god".

TL;DR
I can see a "Possibly Resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation"for Jiren.

Don't agree with anything for Zen'o.
Yeah they can use it but why would he not use it against an opponent stronger than him that doesn’t really make any sense

I’m trying not to repeat myself but
so your argument here is that Zeno can erase them before they can kill him with Hakai if that’s a possibility then that means Zeno can be killed as long as you catch him off guard which means the statement isn’t accurate because it states nobody can kill Zeno but with this interpretation you can kill Zeno just caught him off guard and he’s dead but the issues with this is that it contradicts the narrative and the statement
Short Explanation: If there’s a crap ton of other gods who are dead and then Zeno is mentioned and there’s no question that he’s alive because there’s nobody that can kill him this would mean he could survive certain attacks that would usually kill people and they would question if he was alive if he could just be killed by being caught off guard and dying to some random attack he doesn’t resist

edit: you can ignore the narrative stuff

Last edited:
I agree with removing Possibly for the Vice Shout stuff, and I could see Jiren having a possible resistance to Hakai, but I disagree with everything else.

I change my stance to agreeing with Jiren having those resistances.

Short Explanation: If there’s a crap ton of other gods who are dead and then Zeno is mentioned and there’s no question that he’s alive because there’s nobody that can kill him this would mean he could survive certain attacks that would usually kill people and they would question if he was alive if he could just be killed by being caught off guard and dying to some random attack he doesn’t resist
This falls under the heavy assumption that they even reached Zeno to kill him, he's in his own castle that not everyone can even reach, has guards, and the angles work under him so they won't try to kill him and the other gods fear him. Him being alive doesn't mean they tried to hax him and it failed, it's not implied.

I change my stance to agreeing with Jiren having those resistances.

This falls under the heavy assumption that they even reached Zeno to kill him, he's in his own castle that not everyone can even reach, has guards, and the angles work under him so they won't try to kill him and the other gods fear him. Him being alive doesn't mean they tried to hax him and it failed, it's not implied.
About Zeno'oh wouldn't it be an immortality instead of resistance to EE? Since it's mentioned that no one can kill him, I believe that's why the Hakaishin didn't try to kill him.

What do you think?

Back