• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean around the size of..?

It's 3x10^10, witch is Class G, which is described as "The mass of the human world population, the largest man-made structures".

The attack kills him and no one tanks it, so at best he gets high 6c via sucide attack... an attack no one tanks or survives, that scales to nothing else inverse....

Surtur actually dies after Ragnarok?

Wow destiny gave him a really sucky deal

He dissapears in the flare of light and is never seen or mentioned again.... Unless we see him show up again I fail to see how we can assume anything other then his death, as its also the most power we see him output.

Looking over the scene you see him get torn to bits as the explosion spreads... So sutur at best gets a high 6c via sucide attack, again this attack scales to nothing else in verse, (Nobody tanks or survives it) and considering it killed him we can't scale his normal attacks to it.

Also, iirc, the script mentions that he hit Asgard's cristalized core or smth. I always assumed that was what made the explosion, it just blowing up because he hit it with a sword is kinda weird, and would explain why he couldn't tank it.

He won't get a High 6-C from something he didn't perform with his own power.

The explosion happened because he pierced Asgard's core, destabilizing it.

LordNephalem said:
Is there a hidden context behind every single feat in the MCU?
Apparantly all the tier six ones.

So to be clear no one tanks the explosion so no one could scale in the first place, but further we cant even give sutur his 6c ap via sucide as he didn't cause the explosion...Woof

Because unlike most of the higher tier works like Tenshie slime tekken or Masada or Umnieko. The MCU Cares less on trying to make their characters some OP Omnipotent hax god and actual characters. The MCU is a work in which most of the characters don't need to be OP

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is more COMPLEX than you think.

And much WEAKERRRRR... Than people used to believe.

Those are dark days for the fans...

I know anime/visual novel/ light novel fans are getting a field day over all of their favorite characters like rimuru becoming hax gods and others like reinhard and ren becoming 1-A++++++++

The only ones I feel bad for are naruto fans

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Because unlike most of the higher tier works like Tenshie slime tekken or Masada or Umnieko. The MCU Cares less on trying to make their characters some OP Omnipotent hax god and actual characters. The MCU is a work in which most of the characters don't need to be OP
Id argue the complexity of mcu captain marvel and hulk any day :p

another problem the mcu has is it's live action meaning every impressive feat has to be cgi, this limits their scope to some extent as they need to make everything look like it's actually there.

We used the average temperture for nuetron stars rather then the heat of a nuetron star a few years after forming, (We do this because the star is older then thors hammer by an unknown margin but as the star is capable of melting the same metal five thousand years after forgin mjolnir its temperture must have settled at a low point)

The original calc didn't take into account the fact nuetron stars can vary widly in temperture and cool at excessive rates, assuming the average temperture of nuetron stars lands a far lower result.

Well, after looking at the original calc here , it seems we got 1,000,000K NOT due to looking at it when it was 1st formed, but more due to some scientific mumbo jumbo formula

A bunch of math that doesn't take into account the age of the star and gives a value close to nuetron stars after they first form, a heat they loose over the course of a few years, rather then using that we should just use the average temperature as nuetron star as they vary ridiculously in heat.

well qouting from their page (Which seems rather old)... (I need to emphasize that the stuff I have here represents my opinions)

And no other source ive found makes this assumption, from wikipidea (I know not the best source but sue me) however, the huge number of neutrinos it emits carry away so much energy that the temperature of an isolated neutron star falls within a few years.

The average surface temperture I can find for nuetron stars is 600000 K a far safer assumption the then value used in that calc as they vary widly in heat and only cool more as time goes on

if you're going to use Wikipedia

scroll down to the bottom and check the citation

if there's no citation, don't use it

Wouldn't the lack of normal dwarf star like gravity also need to be pointed out? Like, they even went out their way to show there being lower gravity, Thor nearly floating when disboarding the ship.

From the last thread

Dino W said:
Yeah. I think that the neutron star feat should not be used, as Nidavellir is featless other than melting Uru and nearly killing Thor, both of which would simply scale to Thor himself. Neutron star temperature is simply to variable to choose one concrete temperature, and we do not know how much of Nidavellir's energy is actually concentrated in the beam.
But if we assume 600000 Kelvin (average temperature of a neutron star), and that the beam holds the same amount of energy per square meter as the rest of the surface of the star.

(5.67e-8*600000^4)*1.14=8.3770848e+15 joules or 2002123.2672 Tons of TNT (Small City level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back