• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But not a stomp cause Rex still has the Siren.

Somebody make an Alien X version of that meme even tho his mindhax is fodder tier.

Literally depends on what Rex starts with. He has useful hax such as Biological and Empathic Manipulation, but I'm not sure how that's gonna work. For Biological Manipulation, Alien X can just rewind time and undo whatever Rex did and for Empathic Manipulation he would need to affect the personalitities (something he doesn't know about). Basically Alien X Telekinesis and then eventual Mind Hax. X's Type 2 yeets his Precog.

What are Rex's win cons?

Bruh I made this at like 3 in the morning, that's why I put no effort into it. Looks like it's a stomp lol

Greenshifter said:
But not a stomp cause Rex still has the Siren.
Somebody make an Alien X version of that meme even tho his mindhax is fodder tier. </div>
What are Rex's win cons?

@Greenshifter I mean he probably can regen from it, considering Galactic Gladiator underwent something similar to spaghettification when he was sucked into Alien X's black hole (since we see him get stretched and ripped apart before disappearing into it) and he was completely regenerated after the fight. Its not the same, but its still notable.

@Dragonic exactly what I was arguing for in the Alien X regen upgrade thread but only mid-high got accepted cause I don't think it was clear enough that it was a black hole, so the best we can argue for is Regenerationn from molecules but I think Siren can beat that because in a match against Pyra it was implied to be one of her wincons so I'm gonna assume the particles in question are atoms or smaller.

@Luk I don't know someone of the Xenoblade people should come here.

Back