• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For NEP 2 you need to be in a state beyond existence and non-existence, like being more non-existent than non-existence, so no one can reach you easily, and these characters may not be able to attack because they are usually in this state themselves.
All of this is wrong, it was revised and nah nep2 doesn't work this way
That's like saying being more dead than death should immortality type 5
Let me brief you up, being more nonexistent than nonexistence is just deeper Nep1, being beyond both nonexistence and existence is probably just nep3 or no nep at all, nep2 is somewhat not as graspable as you thought
The character must be, neither nonexistent nor existent, that's why we give certain special form of nonduality to it, to explain it better for the mass, its like how you are neither alive nor dead rather than being more dead than dead or above death and life (this just gives you base level resistance to life manip and death manipulation), you get it now don't you?, existing in a state that is neither existing nor non-existing is what gives you Nep2 and by that you also gain nonduality by default

Let me brief you up, being more nonexistent than nonexistence is just deeper Nep1, being beyond both nonexistence and existence is probably just nep3 or no nep at all, nep2 is somewhat not as graspable as you thought
That seems more like duality type 1-2, you are beyond the dualties of Existence and nonexistence (I know it because it is mentioned it in a verse I like)

All of this is wrong, it was revised and nah nep2 doesn't work this way
That's like saying being more dead than death should immortality type 5
The character must be, neither nonexistent nor existent, that's why we give certain special form of nonduality to it, to explain it better for the mass, its like how you are neither alive nor dead rather than being more dead than dead or above death and life (this just gives you base level resistance to life manip and death manipulation), you get it now don't you?, existing in a state that is neither existing nor non-existing is what gives you Nep2 and by that you also gain nonduality by default
Dude, I don't think you read what I said.

Nep 2 is of course neither existence nor non-existence, I never claimed otherwise in any way, in fact to declare this you can be in a state beyond existence and non-existence, like non-existence.

So you are in non-existence or existence, devoid of existence and non-existence, that's what I was saying, but you don't seem to have understood what I wrote.

Again, any state in which you are devoid/independent of existence and non-existence can give nep2. Being transcendent of existence and non-existence, being transcendent of existence and non-existence, being devoid of existence and non-existence, both of these make a character neither existent nor non-existent and therefore characters can get ND or TD.

As for nep 1, nep 1 means that a character is completely absent, but first you must not have a physical body and you must be intangible.

That seems more like duality type 1-2, you are beyond the dualties of Existence and nonexistence (I know it because it is mentioned it in a verse I like)
Characters with Nep 2 can usually already get td 1 or nd 1

Td 2 or nd 2 may require a lot of context, but that doesn't mean it's impossible because with context everything happens

As I said, existence - to be devoid of non-existence is nd1 for example

Or if it is also devoid of all dualities and existence is completely devoid of non-existence and at a level beyond that, this is again nep 2

Back