• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs Ben Tennyson.

Mad Scientist vs kid with a watch.

Ben is allowed all of his forms including Alien X. Rick is given A day of prep and has basic information on what Ben can do. Ben is given a day of prep and is told that he is going after a mad scientist, nothing more. Speed is equalized. Ben has master control

Standard Battle asumptions.

Who wins and why?

Ben:1 Meosos

Rick:2 Tipoima Noahkismith

Inconclusive:0

Yeah, actual mismatch, 20 minutes isnt nowhere near enough.

And then proceeding to give Ben prep too with mire detail information, even more prep than rick at that, which can be used to abuse X, is a no go.

Ben stomps in these conditions.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, actual mismatch, 20 minutes isnt nowhere near enough.
And then proceeding to give Ben prep too with mire detail information, even more prep than rick at that, which can be used to abuse X, is a no go.

Ben stomps in these conditions.
I think you're underestimating Rick's inteligence here. And it would be out of character for Ben to start off with Alien X.

See that's where the day of prep comes in, especially if he's told exactly why rick is deadly and what he can do, he can just go to x for a full day of prep, make an agreement with himself and stomp.

Also Rick lacks feats of that caliber with only that much prep, plus I was told recently rock's prep was being kinda wanted by Darkanine.

I may be wrong but giving Ben that much prep, detailed info on rick and access to X all in one go while Rick only has basic info and 20 minutes seens unfair.

I mean if youre told hey, you're fighting this batshit crazy dude who can wreck a small multiverse in supposedly 20 minutes, ya wouldnt screw around.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I mean if youre told hey, you're fighting this batshit crazy dude who can wreck a small multiverse in supposedly 20 minutes, ya wouldnt screw around.
Eh? Good point, I'll adjust the scenario to be more fair

Shit, now this is a lot harder,

Maybe Rick? Assuming he doesn't sit on his ass and wait till the last second to whip something up he should take it.

But then again Ben can ohko him in one hit and has quick aoe, depends if Rick gimps him first as Rick doesn't look like a threat so he may go easy, looks like a weak, drugged to hell and back drunken old dude after all but who knows.

Hmm, could Rick BFR? Does Ben have forms that have multiversal transportation or crossing to get back?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Shit, now this is a lot harder,
Maybe Rick? Assuming he doesn't sit on his ass and wait till the last second to whip something up he should take it.

But then again Ben can ohko him in one hit and has quick aoe, depends if Rick gimps him first as Rick doesn't look like a threat so he may go easy, looks like a weak, drugged to hell and back drunken old dude after all but who knows.

Hmm, could Rick BFR? Does Ben have forms that have multiversal transportation or crossing to get back?
Rick could BFR Ben with his portal gun. The only alien I know of that could get back is Alien X since even an upgrade boosted Clockwork couldn't return to his own reality. And he couldn't come back from Rex Salazar's world on his own.

Just a day of prep time isnt enough. Ben has overwhelmingly more hax and with master control he has no cooldown, can instantly change forms to adapt anything Rick throws at him and most of his aliens have high 5-A from what I saw (Rick with various inventions has only 5-A).

Rick cant really adapt against all all of Bens hax without complete knowledge and even then I am not sure if he can do anything against Time Manipulation and Reality Warping.

The only 2-C feat from Rick is merging/destroying timelines which will do nothing to Alien X, which can recreate entire universes.

Ben stomps hard and Ricks only ways to defeat him would only be: Hacking the "watch" (somehow), using a virus to (not sure if thats usefull) or BFR.

That doesn't make sense, he has prep, he can't blow up the universe before the fight starts or something that nulls the fight itself.

If he can do that fine, he can make all countermeasures he wants and prepare for it, still has to wait till the fight.

Noahkaismith said:
Rick for reasons above.

The only specific argument above for Rick would be BFR. Let me list some arguments for Ben:

• Possessing Rick via Ghostfreak
  • Controlling all of Ricks Technology via Upgrade
  • Freeze Time and kill Rick via Clockwork
  • Taking his weapons and portal gun with Lodestar
  • If Rick tries to use a portal he can use XLR8 to stop him before he can even react
  • Freezing him with Big Chill and avoid most of his attacks
  • Just drowning him in lava with NRG
... the list goes on. Rick is impressive, but he is a glass canon and clearly outmatched by someone with superior hax, who can one shot him with basically most attacks (Ricks forcefields are not really that impressive).

Back