• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick upgrades from the new Season 4 Trailer.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
He should get Intangibility, Magic (has a gun that he refers to as "magic stuff" so it's very probably based on magic, that transforms people into random objects, such as an american football ball and flowers), something for giving his jacket the ability to attack and blindfold people in the process (Doctor Strange style), and also something along the lines of "resistance to pain manipulation" for being able to release morphine at his own will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6BrzB1drs Here's the trailer.

Well, we're gonna have to wait for the season to come out, but yeah, those are some solid things so far. Just can't add them.....yet.

Alright, guess i'll leave this thread hanging until Season 4 actually gets released.

I'm sure they are many cases where "we" did that, and I would like to know them for all the wrong reasons, but the verse one supports always needs to be better.

Back